Coolest part of all the Marvel movies so far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
So, out of all the Marvel movies so far what are your favourite bits?

Could be quotes, fight scenes or scenes in general.

Shoot.

-AC

Manowar
shoot? shoot at what? laughing

Linkalicious
Spiderman vs. Doc Ock on the building when he captures Aunt May. Oh and I liked when he lost his powers and fell really really far onto those metal tubes. I thought it was funny, because comic Spidey woulda got up just the same as Toby did. Slow.

Alpha Centauri
*Hasn't seen that movie yet*.

I like the opening Night Club scene in Blade. Too cool.

-AC

Linkalicious
Hulk spitting the warhead of the missle at the tail end of the helicopter....that was classic. Oh and when they took him up to space, only to have him fall to earth.

SnakeEyes
One of my favorite scenes in comic book movies was when Wolverine goes into Berserk rage mode at the mansion and just runs around killing all of Stryker's top-notch soldiers like they are nothing.

Also the opening scene in Blade. In Blade 2 when they are in the sewers.
The train fight with Doc Ock was my fav. fight scene from Spiderman 2.

SnakeEyes
Berserker rage*

CrazyEyes
Spider-Man 2. While Dr. Octopus is standing on top of the train, he looks up just in time Spider-Man fly forward and kick him in the gut with great force; with both feet. Plus, when Peter and Mary Jane are in the cafe and then Dr. Oct breaks in, grabs Peter and says, "Find Spider-Man from me, or I'll peel the flesh from her bones!"

IRTMU-Dragon
spiderm an 1 when that black d00d from the daily bugle says "Eddies been on it for weeks"

FeceMan
When Aunt May clocks Dr. Octavius. "Shame on you!"

IRTMU-Dragon
That shoulda put him in coma, a normal human getting slammed by a umbrella handle with extreme force...

Arachnoidfreak
What? I've been hit with an umbrella before, nothing happened. Aunt May did not use extreme force. Aunt may is like 80. Ever been hit by an 80 year old lady? The glasses breaking was just for effect.

FeceMan
Lol, she could have broken his glasses. I would have laughed if she had killed him.

VENOMfan
basically everything the Goblin did in the End of Spiderman

the dialog "the Itsy bitsy Spider cralwed up the water spout...down came the Goblin and took the Spider out"

the laughing while carrying the trolly killed me

Dafoe owned that scene

FeceMan
I think a blow to the temple would have hurt him a little more than it did (him being Doc Ock), but it seems that the arms gave him a resistance to damage. Why? I would say because they can block out the acetocholine or something.

FrothByte
hulk vs. the big dogs in the hulk movie. that was a brutal fight scene.

moshtitan
daredevil when he takes out kingpins legs. ouch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.