Could Pyro control The HumanTorch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papablkbear
Haven't you ever wondered if pyro could manipulate and use The Humantorch.

Linkalicious
Johnny's still a human being. If Pyro attempted to control his flame, then he'd just put himself out and beat the crap out of him like a GI Joe character. Foot to ass. Gooooooo Joe!!!

SnakeEyes
Well technically, if Pyro could control the Human Torch, couldn't he make it so Johnny wouldn't be able to put himself out?

Linkalicious
well now you're saying Johnny no longer controls his own flame. He's the one that controls whether or not her turns from human into the Torch. Interesting question....i'd like to hear Never's response to this.

FeceMan
Pyro can just manipulate the flame, and the Torch is still a human being at the center. It's like saying, "Couldn't Pyro control the sun?" The sun may have lots of fire and such, but, in the center, it's not fire. He could maybe generate a few solar flares, but not much else.

Of course, this is assuming Pyro could get close enough to the sun and would have the magnitude of power required to "control" the sun.

Which would never happen.

Jargon343
The sun doesn't have any fire in it.

FeceMan
That's why I said "and such". Didn't want to get into that arguement, was just using it as an example.

Magee
WOW great question, never realy fought of that till now.
I think he could control him to a certain degree but the torch could go human form and beat the crap outta him. There wouldnt be any need for pyro to have a flamethrower or lighter as he could just use johnny, but hitting him with fireballs and stuff wouldnt realy hurt him erm
Maybe he could take all the fire away from him so he couldnt turn into the human torch? not sure, i wouldnt mind never's opinion either. yes

IRTMU-Dragon
why does he need a lighter. Because he cant generate his own fire. He could take the flame from the human torch, but... he cant control the human... remember, the human is inside, hed just use him as a lighter, he could take the flame off him, but thats it.
Now, if a being was PURE fire, no human at all, Hed be able to do whatever he wanted to it, But all hed be doing is controlling the human torches TORCH, not the human.

Magee
yea so like i said he might be able to take all the fire away so he cant turn into the torch.

vu_Quang
i think pyro could in fact control some of johnny's flames. but out of the two who can be burned?

IRTMU-Dragon
Nope, the human torch produces his own gases and fire starting stuff, he could just keep taking the flame and flame, but more would just keep coming out of the human torch as long as hes never said "Flame off" hes like a lighter with infinate butane.

SnakeEyes
HEY, I HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT PYRO COULD DO:
lETS SAY THE TORCH WOULD BE FLYING IN THE AIR REALLY HIGH UP, PYRO COULD TAKE AWAY ALL THE FIRE SO HE FALLS AND DIES, THAT WOULD BE FUNNY

FeceMan
I found some interesting information...

Plasma, eh? Not true fire, but plasma. WAH!

Anyway, better and more pertinent information here:

And that's the end of that chapter.

IRTMU-Dragon
didnt you read what I said snake eyes? Human torch infiniatley makes fire, you cant take it away, he just keeps producing it.

Jargon343
There might be some such in it, but there's no fire.

FeceMan
STOP IT!

Wynndar
Torch controld fire too....and the magnitude of his power is way out of Pyro's league....Pyro is just a bootleg mutant wanna be human torch....he is still cool...but compared to the Torch he is nothing

bardock
yeah he is^^^ pyro is the worst x men character ever.

VENOMfan
exactly

the assassin
well, in my opinion, pyro could control the flame around the human torch. but i think, ultimately, johnny would have more control over his own flame then pyro would. i think pyro could take the flame off of johnny and use it for himself or something! i dunno

Wynndar
pyro can only survive the Torch's weakest flame...the Torch can produce 1,000,000+ degrees...im not sure how much pyro can withstand but he cant withstand that...Torch has much greater control of flame....Pyro wouldnt be able to control any flame produced by the Torch

Linkalicious
it'd be cooler if it was like a tug of war match.

Set up a candle in the middle of the two and let them unleash their power on the flame pushing it towards one another. Winner is the one that doesn't get engulfed in flames...

Spawnie
The thing is that The Torch handles more then just ordinary fire, he can reach plasma. Jesus this is no contest, Pyro would be put to shame cuz he can't handle as much power as The Torch. He could take Pyro by his nuts and make him sing the nutkracker all night long. Bottom line is that PYro would get overwhelmed by the heat of johnny's flames.

FeceMan

Spawnie
Yeah, I know it's not the same that is why I said that PYro couldn't handle it. Torch is a better mutant here.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha nutcracker is so much funnier when you replace the C with a K.

Ahem, I vote for Torch.

-AC

manjaro
any argument in favor pyro is asenine, johhny is basically a more powered up version of pyro plus all that plasma stuff too. So it's not hard to imagine that even though pyro has a great control over flame torch would have an even greater one

Gunther Bain
The Torch would be in trouble if Pyro made a huge solid flame creature that beat/kicked/stomped him around....if he can stagger the (grey) Hulk with a few punches, then he obviously has a lot of strength and force at his disposal.

A lot of it would depend on who gets in the first few blows. I can't really see the Torch going for the kill right off the bat, which could leave him vulnerable if Pyro decided to exploit that.

And of course, a lot would depend on who has the greater control over flames.

FeceMan
You know, bumping this thread makes you a bad person.

EDIT: smile I spelled "bumping" with an "h" instead of a "b" the first time I tried, lol.

Maelstrom
I think Storm is supposed to be really powerfull when it comes to controling the flame. Pyro.s manipulation of flame doesn't come close to Jonny's creation. Pyro would have as much difficultly as stoping johnnys body from walking as his flame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.