ultimate X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
This thread is just a thread to talk about anything that is Ultimate X-men!
General Discussion about it, questions, or debate. Whatever, as long as it is about the topic!

Clovie
:confsued: i think there is already thread about ultimate.
i suggest using search button.

Vampy
ultimate x-men thread

please use the provided link to discuss the subject cool

SnakeEyes
wow, that thread is actually quite bad......

XjulieX
bad?? why?

Vampy
i'd say it's good enough.

Clovie
merging?
or closing evil face

Vampy
closing i suppose, off topic

SnakeEyes
i do not like the thread cuz it is all about pictures, mine isn't

XjulieX
yeah well, it has the same purpose

Clovie
CLOSING---- CLOSED!!!!! happy

Vampy
it's only named that way. gotta ask kes to change the names of the picture threads. the topic is about ultimate x-men, not only the pictures

bardock
i love the comic. i really like the sinster arc right now.

Paola
somebody merge this!!!!!!

SnakeEyes
somebody shut up!!!!!

Vampy
somebody take prozac. no expression

SnakeEyes
no thanks

Clovie
closing?

SnakeEyes
nope

Clovie
why not?
it is completely off topic.

Vampy
i guess we oughtta wait for kes to arrive

SnakeEyes
this thread is a lot different u guys, it is not the same, so technically by your weird terms, we should close every thread except one, cuz they are all about X-men? right?

Vampy
that's wwhat's called the x-men FORUM. There's no point in making more than one thread per one plot. Ultimate x-men thread is an ultimate x-men thread. whatever is inside. You can talk about it there and ONLY there, like it or not.

Be@st
GO VAMP GO VAMP!!!

bardock
clovie what is up with your closing-closed crap all the time? it is really stupid.

Be@st
It's just her way of showing that the thread is stupid and should be closed.

Clovie
when thread is getting closed there should be a line closing stick out tongue
and if i think a thread gotteg get closed i'm putting that info.

and pll be kind to me, coz i can do strange things if annoyed.

Be@st
yeah...like making you feel so bad that you wanna kill yourself (I help you make the choice)

bardock
ok its all good clovie.

Clovie
confused what do you mean matt???? cry

bardock -> smile

Be@st
you said that you can make weird things happen when you're annoyed....and I said that you can make peepl feel so bad that the want to commit suicide...and then I said that I help them make a right choice (I push them over the building)

Clovie
i understood what did you say.. but i don't understand why blink

have i made anyone commit a suicide????

Be@st
no...I did stick out tongue joking...it was all a joke...you know I keep our business secrets...well...secret stick out tongue

Clovie
laughing and i would prefer them to stay secrets wink

blakjh
okay, is it just me or do the mods in this place have a stick up their ass? i can understand you guys dont want spam, but it doesnt mean you have to restrict people from making new threads that are kinda close to an older topic thread? I personally dont like threads that are 200+ pages long. just let people make new threads for christs sake!!

or maybe its just vamp.... seriously dude, no one is gonna die if someone makes a thread that is on the same topic as another but talking about a different aspect and what not.

You may remove the foreign object from your posterior now, thank you.

Jury
We understand what you mean, but we have the RULE, and we have to follow such rule no matter how we care or not. Thank you. cool

Vampy
I absolutely agree with my mate, Jury here. To add, I'm not a moderator. If i was i would have closed down this thread and some others ages ago. Unfortunately we have to wait for Kes, Fire, or VenomFAN to get interested in their own forum. In fact i will PM Matt right away.

It isn't the matter of foreing objects up in my arse, my dear mate, more like having a tiny bit of whaty's called intelligence or good manners. You obviously do not know the maning of any of them. If i were you i would look them up in a dictionary.

Kes
If you have a problem you can always leave. I wont have this forum clogged up with a bunch of threads about the same thing. Just because a thread says pics it doesnt mean its just for pics. The pics is just to stop ppl from creating threads about the same subject for the sole purpose of asking for pics. Discuss this subject on the link provided by vampy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.