great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiling_Sadly
ok have u ever had a thot that u really wanted to share, and then u have to wait a sec before u can share, and u just go blank? i just did that, damnit!!! sad i hate memeroy block!

Dr. Gonzo
That happens to me alot

SeptemberRain
i do that alot

R@ven
Only too often sad

Clovie
yae and the most annoying is when you r staring to saying sth and some1 interupts you, and then you don't remember mad
and the other person is saying.. 'you forgot it? it was nuthin important most probablystick out tongue'

Dr. Gonzo
.........Wait, what was I going to write?

Smiling_Sadly
YES!!!!!!!!! mad

Silver Stardust
All the time yes

N0SFERATU
Yeah me too, I get that all the time, in fact there was this one time that, damn it's gone.

theReject
Yup this happens to me every time I talk to someone....everyday. When I speak to my mother, She usually shhh's me for some reason or another, then asks what I want and I've forgotten! Then I get in trouble for not remembering! mad It sucks!

Discos
I barely have memory block, when I do its usually when I am drinking and when I begin to talk another person starts a conversation with me......

§pearhead
it only happens to me if I'm interrupted happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.