Ultimate Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyEyes
Does anyone have any information about this?

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/ultff/
Look there.

Manowar
yeah...its crap!

IRTMU-Dragon
All this ultimate shit is crap. Redoing all the vintage great comics... You can never remake the classics. The old comics rule, what there doing with this ultimate stuff... is awful.

Manowar
EXACTLY!

moshtitan
i never got into that crap either.

Arachnoidfreak
Not crap, it's just new. everything new that comes along is crap? Brian Micheal Bendis does a great job of retelling the stories for today's readers. Kids who are our age when we first started reading comics.

Manowar
not when they have to go changing characters

example - Victor Von Doom is now Victor Van Damme and his "armor" is now his skin or something like that...thats just wrong

Arachnoidfreak
Well, that I can agree with. It should have stayed ''Von Doom'' and such, but whatever. Blame Bendis. THat still doesn't mean that all of the Ultimate titles are crap. Ultimate Spiderman is VERY good, and Ultimate Xmen rocks

moshtitan
i wasnt refering to as "crap" as the others were, i just used an inappropiate descriptive word is all. how bout i never got into that STUFF.

Manowar
Ultimate Spider-Man isnt all that great to me, and i HATE Ultimate X-Men because their costumes are SO freaking gay!

vu_Quang
HAHAH but how cool does "DR. DAMME" sound?? little kids can go around saying ". mommy, mommy mommy i want to be dr. damme i want the Dr. Damme costume"..mom says "ok hon (Turns to clerk) give me the DAMME costume"

Manowar
wow im laughing my pants off What the f**k?

SnakeEyes
Nobody on these forums, (or at least that i have heard), talks about the Ultimates. I love that comic, its awesome. I also like Ultimate X-men and Ultimate Spiderman. As for Ultimate FF, i have not read it yet......
But THe Ult. X-men's costume's being gay? i would have to disagree. What is gay about them, nothing. Except for Iceman's bandanna.....

SUPERMANDAMAN
I mean i like the knew comics ultimate spiderman ultimate xmen ultimate ff and the ultimates i think are all great i mean whatever bendis does is great and i think its a good idea for all the ultimate titles because there is noway for me to catch up on all the spiderman titles because there are just way to many so this way younger generations can read the comics beginning from issue 1 and i do agree that van damm is like the gayest name but its something i can get by.

SUPERMANDAMAN
You need to start reading ultimate ff because it is great.

IRTMU-Dragon
None of the ultimate comics are that good... I hate them.

SUPERMANDAMAN
To each his own

Magee
The Ultimate comics are great. Ultimate spiderman and Ultimate xmen r the only ones out in the uk at this point and i think their realy good.

btw does anyone know if or when they will be releasing ultimate ff and the ultimates in the uk??

SnakeEyes
no clue, sry

Arachnoidfreak
Ok, see, I could handle making Doom's skin metal, and I could handle changing his name(I admit, Van Damme sounds more realistic than Von Doom) BUT GIVING HIM GOAT LEGS?!?!?!? WHAT THE F*CK???

bardock
if anything the ultimates are a little better then the originals.

Arachnoidfreak
You know, originally I would agree, but this shit they've done to Doom has made me think otherwise.

bardock
i like x men and spidey. they are really well done.

eleveninches
When is galactus or silver surfer going to be in ultimate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.