Vampire Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
OK, these vampire threads are getting out of hand - I'm shutting down the copy-cat ones.

Please don't start anymore.

Clovie
blink what vampire threads???

SeptemberRain
dont shut down the Vampire Coven please

Raz
Example: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t299735.html

I'll leave the Coven open

SeptemberRain
thank you

Dr. Gonzo
There are too many of them.

Clovie
aw.. these ones.. they are mostly stupid.. and i got bored of this vampire stuff it was funny at the begining.

Raz
I think I'm done. Let me know if I've missed any.

Raven Guardia
Raz can we please at least keep one open for Vampire hunters the ones who seek to kill the Vamps?

MC Mike
Okay, make two threards. One is "The Vampire Thread". the other is "The Not Vampire Thread". no expression delete the rest stick out tongue

JKozzy
eek! THANK YOU RAZ!! pray

Royal Knight
here is one Raz...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t299601.html

Raz
Closed.

RG, which do you want opened?

All_For_Orlando
Close the one i made if you already havent smile "The Vampire Petition" Its a petition to close all vampire threads that are unncessesary (not including Coven)

Raven Guardia
the Vampire hunter base, if thats okay smile

Raz
RG - opened.

AFO - wheres the thread?

Raven Guardia
Thanks Raz smile

WindDancer
Maybe this is just the begining. Who knows what will happen once the Vampire threads are closed? Maybe the Werewolfs or the Mummies, or even the zombies might take over.

blink

All_For_Orlando
Ill bring it to the front, Raz.

silver_tears
*idea* eek!

WindDancer
*plays the monster mash song* shifty

Raven Guardia
*dances to monster mash*

All_For_Orlando
aaah...dont....

Raven Guardia
hehehehe *turns the song up louder*

Jedi Priestess
APPLAUSE RAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All_For_Orlando
agreed

the assassin
hey, and please leave the lycans lair open!!!!!!!! then everythings balanced. a vampire thread, a vampire hunter thread, and a lycan thread. now everythings good in the world!!!!!

All_For_Orlando
the coven too.

the assassin
can lycans post in the coven?

JKozzy
Wtf... just leave two open. We don't need more than two. Make your own vampire messageboard if you need to.

Fëanor
why not just one for cryin' out loud...for all you hunters...there's the coven...good lord a'mighty, jumpin' jehosephat and all that

JKozzy
Exactly!

VENOMfan
ninja we Ninja's do not need our own thread! we live in secrecy and are cloaked in silence.....

wait....I was never here *jump's out window*

the assassin
all we need is a vampire thread, a vampire hunter thread, and a lycan thread and then everything will be good. as a lycan, i really don't care what happens to the vampires or the vampire hunters. as long as the lycans lair thread stays open, i'm happy!

Fëanor
and yet...with two threads ded to vampires...soon the lycans will want another to even things out...

the assassin
no we won't. what two threads do they have?? the lycns lair is good enough for us. how come there's so many vamps and not enough lycans??? if you want to be a lycan, contact me as fast as you can!!!!!

Fëanor
can i be...a daywalker?

the assassin
what exactly do you mean? like blade?

Darth Revan
well, it's not the first time there've been little fads in the OTF

Like the "do you like me" threads or the "I want to be a mod" threads...

Darth Revan
For christ sake... Give it up... You are NOT a freaking lycan! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Look... the Coven was the first vampire thread loooong before this whole thing, and IMHO the only one that needs to stay open.

the assassin
and you know that how?? like i said, the vamp stuff doesn't affect me, as long as there's a lycan thread open for me!

Fëanor
... stick out tongue

the assassin
oh. my bad.

JKozzy
Hear hear, Darth Revan. There's no point, and they just clutter everything.

Smiling_Sadly
thanx raz, its about time!

it's hilarious that you actually had to make a thread telling people to stop making vampire threads..VAMPIRE THREADS...wtf has this place come too...kmc people are a ridiculous bunch

§pearhead
Ugh...thank you, Raz

Gorgoroth
Or the do you hate me threads, DR.

Vampy
oh for god's sake cry now the werewolfs. why odn't you make just a huge undead thread and opst everything there. it's messing up the whole otf.

Raz
WTF is a lycan? blink

Vampy
i believe it's a cooler word for 'werewolf' roll eyes (sarcastic)

too much Underwold i'd say

LilKitty
Thank you Raz! love What a sweetheart! in_love

Syren
*falls about laughing*

Oh my Good God (Raz)!!!!

I'm appreciative of the fact that The Coven has been left open, if only for the fact that it's Annie's greatest thread.

Vampy, the undead thread idea is good, but that was the initial point of The Coven I believe. Annie created that when Satan's Grotto (who remembers Satan's G?) started to get messy. The Coven is dedicated to all creatures of the night, not just *cough* Vampires.

And, for the record, I don't believe I'm a Vampire, I simply love to role play. The concept of vampires etc holds a certain fascination for me, but I can assure anyone who wants to know that I am 100% human.

eek!

That's given me the greatest idea!!

Why don't we open a Human thread?? We could so totally pretend we're mortals. Seeings as most of us believe ourselves to be some kind of living dead, I think a Human thread will thrive smart

I'm such a genius.

Vampy
so, it's done. the coven is the undead (undead yes! unperson no! laughing out loud ) thread... for god's sake i hate when people do things like that...

but right now i think we're gonna have another problem. Language clubs. started with the spanish, then german, french, finnish, not the asian SOMETHING....

LilKitty
I believe all copy cat threads need to be regulated and closed.

OTF maybe the KMC toilet, but its just like any other forum in its very very basic rules, and multiple threads shouldnt be allowed under any circumstances.

Syren
Vampz, let's make a pledge, on our Discworld honour, we shall endeavour to find all copycat undead threads and press the 'Alert' button (check the newest 'lycan' thread).

The Coven shall live!! (Excuse the pun) And only The Coven!!

Vampy
I swear on my Rincewind plushies!

THE COVEN SHALT BE THE ONLY!

even though i never post there stick out tongue

Syren
*sings*

"You took the words right outta my mouth!! It musta been while you were kissing me!!"

What the f**k?

OK, so not the kissing part, but ditto to the rest.

Yeah, KMC Loo, but I happen to find toilets rather handy myself, don't know about you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anywho, I'm on a mission, must dash..........

Discos
thank you Raz.....no more bleeding spams spam

Raz
Yup, and no copycat threads please!

frodo_dude
herez another one raz:

vampire rockband http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t297737.html

Discos
I dont see why it was bunged up as a Note blink

MC Mike
a) Made by Raz

b) So everyone would just stop with the damn threads stick out tongue

Discos
still......isnt that like the first note on the OTF ever?

Vampy
noe... i remember the simple rules one.... there had to be some others earlier

JKozzy
Yep, because people started making "Do you like me" threads and "Am I hot" and "Do you hate me" threads stick out tongue

G.P
You're right 'bout that Ma'am.

Vampy
yet again, frenchie.

and they started a polish club messed i mean.... wtf?

Fëanor
Oi! just be glad the lotr peeps aren't here creating 'elves thread' or something...* ? *

Discos
lol "do you hate me" threads are just somewhat sad and attention seeking

JKozzy
Juuuuuuuuuust a bit. stick out tongue

Fëanor
do yah think?

Fëanor
...and so who holds the toilet paper... laughing

LilKitty
OTF is a KMC toilet, because all the crap goes here. Toilet paper is held by a toilet paper holder.

Fëanor
embarrasment ...um okay...i'm so humourless

Korri
death to Vampire threads laughing

LilKitty
love (even if sarcastic, still)

MC Mike
This is the KMC Toilet? Push furryman to flush. no expression

Fëanor
love ...please, you're makin' me blush smile

Gorgoroth
Good idea! geek
Gotta go get Exabyte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil face

Syren
*tugs on furryman's chain*

whistle

Gorgoroth
A'maelamin!
Where art thou?

DeNiro
im just glad that i wasnt here when this happened i hatd those im leaving threads and all of the other copycat threads.

§H@Ñ€
maybe there should be a "parinormal forum" that would be cool

Syren
I was actually thinking that earlier eek!

I reckon 'Ghosts, UFOs and the Paranormal' would be a good name yes

shifty

Petition Time!!

DeNiro
oo god thats what we need a forum about ufos i mean forum websites are already hang outs for alot of geeks that are pretty cool online but then having a bunch of geeks with posters on there walls say they bealive and then having them post about it oo god we dont need that laughing out loud

§pearhead
The Truth is out There geek

Exaggerator
its like a craze, yeah stick out tongue

Korri
die die die Vampire threads!! eek!

Exaggerator
the "threat in german" must remain

Vampy
if one dies, they die all no expression

G.P
Warum ?

Syren
*cough*

DeNiro, I happen to agree with not wanting the "I Believe/Trust No-One" Crew here, but isn't a chat forum supposed to cater for everyone's tastes, including the ones that aren't quite to yours?

Linkalicious
no. it's D's way or the highway so stick out that thumb and hit the road!!!

Discos
the only vampire film I liked was Underworld......

Discos - queen of the damned just totally sucked ass!

SeptemberRain
What about Interview With a Vampire? that was good, did u see that?

Discos
sure did, mmm....I didnt very much enjoy Tom Cruise as a vampire.

I dont know what it is, even Underworld didnt "fufill" me, I suppose I just dont like vampires.

Blade I & II was good

Syren
You're definitely more inclined to be on the Hunter side than the Vampire aren't you hun?

Meh, no probs, I'll admit Blade1&2 were good. But I also loved Interview With A Vampire, I thought it was excellent.

Dregh
Xcuse me, I haven't been here for a while, what does Raz mean by "Vampire Threads"?

SeptemberRain
he meant that there were too many threads made about vampires. So he closed most of them.

Discos
lol so I can be a hunter now, am so chuffed

Daywalker #1163849?

Discos - how original

Fëanor
Interview was the best...all the others are pretty much regurgitated material dating back to Dracula...

if Discos is the hunter...then i like to think i'm the seeker

Discos
lol what you on about Feanor

Fëanor
lol...about 6 cups of coffee

Discos
heh, nice one.

I have never really taken onto coffee or tea, I like Horlicks but thats it. Perhaps it is like Beer......takes time for your taste to adjust

Raz
OK, I think everyone's got the message now.

If you see anymore, just report them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.