My Film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Hi guys,as a lot of u all ready know I'm re-creating the fellowship of the ring, okay so I only have my wages and my dads camcorder, but it'll be a fun experience for me.
I have already written the script but am doing it again and following the book more than the film this time.
Because I think I'm ugy, I'm staying brhind the camera and playing Director/writer/bossy cow/ and Music director.

now I just need my family and frineds to co-operate, my cousin is up for it.
Either way I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'll probably send tape copies to fan clubs of the guys too - u know, Dom, Lij, Billy, OB etc). fun fun fun.

shadowy_blue
Hi! big grin That's cool! I would love to see it. happy

Vingilot
eek! I'm doing somewhat the same thing but just with a more "modern" twist...no expression

But I wish ya good luck! big grin thumbsup

aniron
Thank you, but it'll take aaaaaaaaaages to start I'll have to prepare costume cast etc.

The Innkeeper
Im Dominic Monaghan...

Flying High
i wood like to see the finished film...twill b cool smile

aniron
ye if I could show you I would, maybe I could somehow.
A friend of mine is into media stuff and so I might be able to get music into the film you see, he might d it on his mac, I have to actually ask him first lol.

aniron
Innkeeper- I'm Liv Tyler.

The Innkeeper
Really?
Well answer me this- when miranda first got to NZ and you two came out to dinner with me, what did i say to make the waiter laugh?

Smodden
eek!...I'm so excited...you should see me now...big grin
always a pleasure to meet another directorwink

thats prety much what I do...I hate editing though...ITS SO TIME CONSUMING!....

I'd love to read your script....
and yeah I'd love to see it...but I know it will take a while...
how big is the cast?....see in my movies my bro sometimes plays more than one characterlaughing... with a diferent wardrobe/hair/makeup ect...
if you pull it of right it can look realy good.
Don't give up...
be yourself and let your own artisticness flow and show in the film.
I'd love to help.
and keep us updated DAILY! plzbig grin*is very excited*
there ARE other myagedirectors out there...!

Hey, when you write a script do you include camera direction or not...? I ask everybody this...but I just do for some scenes...and mainly figure out the way its set up when I shoot it. and just go from there...

shadowy_blue
LOL, Smodden. Not so excited, are we? stick out tongue

I'm excited too, but I'm so clueless about filmmaking. messed I mean, one of my cousins is taking up filmmaking and sometimes he's asking me to be one of the extras. But that's it. Or just hold the lights. laughing

Smodden
HIGHER HIGHER!!

silver_tears
eek!ness I wish you luck, me and my friends re-made Scary Movieninja

Bar-en-Danwedh
are you going to have:
Fatty Bolger?
Tom Bombadil?
Barrow wight?
Farmer Maggots lunch meeting?
the elves meeting?
etc.

Exaggerator
I am Elijah Wood yes

Vingilot
I am Miranda Otto eek!

Smodden
I"m liv tylereek!!

confused

erm...or not...

ilvorlandobloom
i'm Cate Blanchett!

anyways, thats a cool idea! that'd be fun to be in it! i'd be Galadriel of course.....lol

PippinTook
That's really cool, aniron!! eek! Could you maybe email me the script or something? I'd love to read it stick out tongue And once your done, I wanna, somehow, see it, too yes

OrliNElijahsGrl
Awww thats amazing, im so excited for you!!!! be sure to keep us updated on it and i would love to read your script, and when ur done with it, you should send me a copy, i would love to see it

Me and my friends are doing something similiar to that, we are doing LOTR, we are doing it our way plus doing scenes from the films, im super excited, im stuck between wanting to be arwen, wanting to be legolas, and wanting to be frodo, im very stuck of who i wanna be, i was told that arwen in ours would have more scenes, so thats good, i would loooove to play arwen, im a big fan of the character arwen, but im also a big fan of the character legolas and frodo, ahhh hard decision!

PippinTook
Hmmm.....Maybe I should try doing a LOTR film, too stick out tongue My friend and I love making films together (we've only made one, though...it was for school....We talked about making another one, though, just for the heck of it...We're working on a script for another random one...VERY random...It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever laughing out loud )...I'm gonna talk to her about making one...shifty I'd definately be Pippin laughing out loud

OrliNElijahsGrl
HAHAHAHA all the Ringers doing LOTR films! We are all inspired by books and films that we all want to make LOTR films, i hope me and my friends do our lotr film, im VERY excited for it and i think i made up my mind, i wanna be Arwen, but i also think id be a good legolas...AND i also think id be a good frodo, ahhhhhhh the decisions! When we started talk of it, i said i would be arwen, and i will stick to my choice, ill be arwen, i wanna wear beautiful gowns and elven head pieces, and speak elvish! Maybe we could make 3 lotr movies, where 1 im arwen, the 2nd one, legolas and the 3rd frodo! HEY THAT WOULD WORK! lol

PippinTook
laughing out loud That'd be cool.

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah because i really want to be all three of those characters really bad, i think i could be a good arwen, legolas and frodo! WEEEEEE! cant wait!

ilvorlandobloom
one of my friend is really into making films and working w/ cameras and acting and stuff and we're making a film this summer too... not LOTR though... its about pirates!

PippinTook
Pirates are awesome, too laughing out loud

Arwen_Undomiel
lol, I'd be Arwen, lol. I have the perfect hair, blue eyes and I'm def. tall enough to be an Elf, hehehehe.

*Wants Elf Ears*

Smodden
I'd be legolas because I'm so beautifull.

aniron
I stil haven't started filming yet because we had such bad weather problems AKA mass floods and snow but that's wales for you basically we have had no summer at all! plus scholl is pretty hectic at the moment and I'm ill.
I've bought a book on screenwriting and it is really handy u start with fade in and then ext or int for interior and exterioe then the place and day or night.
there are other things too it's a long read but helpful because I want to be a screen/music score writer.

Smodden
me toosmile
screen writer/director...

eezy45
I never knew eek!

Smodden
LOL if you say so....roll eyes (sarcastic)

j/k

aniron
I'm shut your face lol jk

ladygrim
kewl

Smodden
eek!

aniron
lol, I've decided to be a director for real one day otherwise I wont get credit for my scripts.

Smodden
yeah...do bothsmile
aniron: writer/director
same here...I'll see you in california

Thorondor
California here we come, right back where we started from CALIFOOORRRRNIIIIAAAAAAAA....here we come.

Smodden
laughing...don't you just LOVE that song!!? shifty-shadowy...

big grin

shadowy_blue
OMG! LOL...NOOOO!!! stick out tongue

laughing

Nah...I think I'm actually starting to like that song. no expression

stick out tongue

Nienna
Shad, get on MSN!! eek!

btw, my friend is doing a LOTR remake jump

I'm Arwen miffed Only because of my hair roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thorondor
Ofcourse you are that's like the best song ever made laughing

Smodden
Ahh..the power of SOCIETY!evil face I knew you would learn to like that songevil face...MUHAHAhA!!

yes yeah it is...

Elessea
Me likes to make movies yes i have nly made like 2, but i still enjoy it yes I love to film, and editing is fun, on short movies, long ones take a long time yes only thing is i wish i had my own camara sad then it would help and i wouldnt have to make up stupid ecsuses to the librarian at school so i can use hers stick out tongue lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.