Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
holy crap all of my music is gone from my computer...i dunno where it went to...its just gone...so are my pictures...
this is freakin crazy..wut the hell happened?
can anyone explain this?
they're just GONE!
i know enough about computers...but this has never happened to me before...system restore did nothing either

Darth Revan
uh... virus? blink

Dr. Gonzo
I wish I could help you.

Lydia
check in your recycle bin they could b there or you could view all files coz they can't just disappear like, that they will have to b in another file!

angiel
try using your search engine for some of the files. they can't jsut disappear into thin air...

R@ven
they wouldn't disapear on thier own ... only a direct invasion of your comp by a person could... or a well written virus to attack image and sound files.

Real
well, they did just dissappear...belive me, i looked in every system and regular file...including the recyle bin...they got erased...but i dont know how...n if my sister did it, im going to murder her.

Darth Revan
well, is the trash totally empty, or does it just not have your stuff in it? Because if it's empty, it was probably your sister yes

Jacob_Luver
Keep searching!! The'll turn up.

Real
they're officially not there...n it wasnt my sis...sumthin got messed up...freakin windows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.