Adam Lamberg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laur4545
I love adam lamberg i dont know if anyone has ever heard of him but hes reely reely hot i love him so much! he plays gordo on lizzie mcguire. i love him so much and his eyes are reely cool. hes so hot!!!! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance laughing

All_For_Orlando
gotta pic?

laur4545
no cause i dont no how to put pics on this stupid thing
i would if i could how do u do it ?????

laur4545
otherwise i would put one on

All_For_Orlando
Click reply at the bottom right of this page, and where it says upload, u just do it there,

Bana_Rama1968
heres a pic of him

All_For_Orlando
ooooh I remember him now, off of LM.

Bana_Rama1968
yup

All_For_Orlando
kewls.

SummerSunshine
ohh the dude who plays in Lizzi Mcguire!! hehe

IluvTheodorC
OMGOSH!!!HE IS SOOOOO HOT!!!i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!OMG!!i cant believe i forgot bout him!!!BAD me!!Oh well he has a thing now and thats AUSOME!!!cuz Adam RULEZ!!I just wish hed do sumthing else,like another movie cuz all iv ever seem him do is Lizzie and that show is anoying!!!the only reason i watch it(only when im HELLA bored) is bcuz of him!!

IluvTheodorC
OK!!!NVM!!!!WTF?!?!?!?HES ALMOST 20 yrs old!!!!HOLY SHYT!!!!!HES LIKE # YRS OLDER THAN HILLARY AND LALAINE!!!i just looked him up and his bday is Sept. of 1984!!!!the DUDE is almost 20 and in one of the resent pics he looks sooo UGLY!! though he was cute when he was younger.

barakuchi
martha stuert kan lik my sc*o#em

kellie99
i love adam sooooooo much he would be my ideal bf! i met him in florida and he was soooooooooooo cute! hes really nice to! i hugged him and we chatted 4 a bit hes so down to earth i wish he was my bf!

nach
umm.. i think he's the ugliest... between his huge fro and nothing special face i dont see what all of you see in him. also, he was 18 when the lizzie mcguire movie was shot and he plays someone who just graduated from middle school. he looks a hell of a lot younger than he is as if he just started puberty or something in that movie. i've never met him in person so i wouldnt know about his personality, but from my point of view, there's nothing hot about him

BloomBabyGirl
hes 20?!??! What the f**k? hes was the only good part of lizzie mgure

laur4545
i love him so much i no like everything about him and i love him your so lucky that you met him i wish i had and who cares how much older he is than me i dont care

nach
Age normally doesnt matter, but when your 20 you shouldnt look like you just hit puberty

nach
i really hate that fro afro
ADAM.. CUT YOUR UGLY HAIR

nach
sick another

BloomBabyGirl
how old is the guy who plays ethan?

nach
he was born sept. 9th, 1987

nach
so that makes him 16

BloomBabyGirl
well at least hes not like 30 messed. i dont know about that show anymore

IluvTheodorC
ya the fro is anoying but he was like the ONLY reason i watch LM (well if there was nothin better on)

nach
there is no reason to ever watch lizzie mcguire.. it's like a childish lil kids show, and adam lamberg just helps make it worse

adam_rules
eek!
do you seriously not like adams hair? i think it rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.