are you a loner?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angiel
i'm not exactly a loner, but after werk, i just wanna be alone for a while. see, i werk with mentally challenged kids. and some of them are pretty loud and they never stop during my whole shift... 8 hours to be exact. and sometimes, i just wanna hear my own thoughts. other than those times, let's party!!!

HockeyHorror
thats not bad. meditation or time on ur own is healthy yes

Rabid Tiger
i don't think i am a loner...............

silver_tears
I can be happy

SlipknoT
I'd probably shit my pants laughing if I had that job

theReject
My teacher once asked me this...I am. And I like being alone most of the time. big grin relaxing it is.

vvvrulz
I'm not a loner, but sometimes one needs to be alone and chill out for a bit. I would define a non-loner as those who has both options.

§pearhead
I'm not a loner, but I don't mind being alone happy

JKozzy
Sure.. yup!

pinsleepe
i am a loner and i don't like it.

Jetix
i cud neva be a loner i love company too much but i do like some time alone just for moi for a bit

pinsleepe
i'm sick, that's why i am a loner!

Jetix
aww mayb you just need a big hug you do sound a little down

ClaraG
i'm not a loner i don't think

Aini
I am. I like being alone. ...not all the time... but sometimes.

Df02
i like alot of time to myself, doesnt make me a loner, got very active social life aswell

Maverick2364
I'm with friends a lot, but I keep a lot to myself, so does that make me a loner?

Discos
shit no smile

WindDancer
Lately I'm becoming more of a loner. But I kinda like it. Is good to be a social person, but sometimes you need some time for yourself.

Silver Stardust
I'm really shy and most of the time I like to keep to myself and just have privacy to think and do what I want...I don't like being around a lot of people. So yeah, I'm kind of a loner...

MichaelMyerscoo
I'm kind of a loner. I love to be with friends but they never invite me to their houses in the summer or talk to me. So I just chill on the computer and talk on KMC. Alot.

Smiling_Sadly
uh....well i dont like to be around big crouds but i usually dont like to be by myself....and then sometimes i do....so i guess i switch bak and forth

The Innkeeper
No, i like being alone at times
but not allll the time

Discos
I will be a loner tonight,

its just me, the dog, the tv, the PS2, the DVDs and the PC

§words point
sometimes

crladd2003
Im not a loner, I have some friends. 3 actually. ME...Myself...and I...Dont need anyone else

FF7Awakening
Aren't we all?

PrefectRonnykin
i like being around people

im alone alot cuz they dont like beingaround me

Dr. Gonzo
I would not call myself a loner...

RaventheOnly
I can shift from social and quite off and on like a switch, it matters who i'm around big grin but i like being around peeps and love being alone big grin

FF7Awakening
Gonzo, I like your sig pic.

crladd2003
You said it PerfectRonnykin

FF7Awakening
I see us all as loners, trying despersley to fit in into a world that doesn't want us to.

RaventheOnly
^ heck no they are trying to fit me cool laughing out loud

FF7Awakening
...Right.

LeAtHerRFace
I like to go off and relax on my own at times.

Dr. Gonzo
Thanks, I like yours too.

FF7Awakening
No you don't. My little sister, the little "poet" put it in...I'm just too lazy to get rid of it...I love Donie Darko, though.

RaventheOnly
damn straight laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

FF7Awakening
It's called sarcasm...

LeAtHerRFace
Nice sig Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
Thanks.....And Fight Club kicks ass,That is one of my other Favorite movies

FF7Awakening
I'l be back...bleh. I have to fix what my sister destroyed.

RaventheOnly
your talkin to the king of sarcasim laughing out loud no expression

PrefectRonnykin
yay me rock

Dr. Gonzo
But I do like it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.