Wolverine versus Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who do u guys think would win!?!?!?
I got this idea from bardock, he said it would be a good fight.
Just say who and why, and if u want give a possible summary of how u think the fight would be......

FeceMan
I don't know, I'd vote for Wolverine just because I don't like Hellboy that much. How resistant to damage is Hellboy, does he have any sort of healing factor, how strong is his pimp hand, and how powerful is the Good Samaritan?

Arachnoidfreak
Well, Hellboy survives jumping out of planes without a parachute, severe beatings by demon-gods, being EATEN by an Iron Maiden brought to life by the spirit of a goddess, he heals more quickly than a normal human obviously, maybe not up to par with Logan, but close. The Right Hand of Doom has several ton strength, im not sure if there's an exact number, and the Good Samaritan itself isn't that powerful, but the special bullets it uses makes it powerful.

moshtitan
i can see wolvie winnin if he went into a berserker rage.

SnakeEyes
True, Wolverine would win probably if he went into berserker rage mode. Yet Hellboy has the Good Samaritan and its powerful bullets to keep him at bay for the time being and if Wolverine gets close enough then Hellboy would be in trouble. Yet again he has the Right Hand of Doom.
I would have to go with Wolvie after a hard and close battle.
What about u guys?

SnakeEyes
any other opinions??????????????

moshtitan
i agree with you 100%

SnakeEyes
thank you.......................................................................................................................................private...........

bardock
hellboy is would win on paper. but if they fought in the comics wolvie would win because marvel has more money.

moshtitan
lol. thats probally true

Alpha Centauri
Gonna go for Hellboy on paper as people have said. Just gonna be more powerful than Wolvie. But again, Marvel would probably have Wolvie win. Yet it would be a fair win I bet.

So I dunno. Either way really.

-AC

lightaxe
sorry dont wanna be n00by mcn00b here but whats so great about hellboys right hand of doom i always want to read hellboy but put my cash toward marvel instead.

spyrokinesi35
tight sig lightaxe

Arachnoidfreak
If you want to read Hellboy, then read Hellboy. I guarentee it's money well spent.

The Right Hand of Doom is basically the Key to the Apocalypse. Hellboy himself is the bringer of the Apocalypse. When Hellboy undergoes his transformation, it's the end of the world.

lightaxe
oh thats pretty cool, I saw the hellboy movie but i didn't know if it was true to the comic book so i havent bought any of the tpbs yet , thanks spyro smile

uQifg2WV
Decapitation could kill Wolverine, so wouldn't tons of pressure right in the face be good enough. I'm going for Hellboy because yeah Wolverine is quick, but he can't dodge everything. One hit, and he'd be down.

crazyspinz
one hit, yer a funny guy.

wolvie has fought and beaten (recantly brought to my attention by wolverine 888) the hulk, sure he lost to him too but thats not important. hulk can dish out 100xs if not more than what hell boy can do, and wolvie survived that, why couldnt he beat hell boy?

AfricanLion
I dunno. I really like Wolverine, he's got tons of experience, the healing factor, adamantium, but Hellboy is stronger on paper. Guess it depends on how far Hellboy is willing to push it, if he's willing to transform, I don't see much hope for Wolvie.

crazyspinz
but hell boy wouldnt transform, thats the thing...

Wynndar
Thing and Colossus have knocked out wolvie...but i dont think Hellboy can produce that kinda force

crazyspinz
agreed

crazyspinz
i sleep now, good night kmc

SnakeEyes
just cuz HB does not have as high a strength level as Thing or Colossus, does not mean he doesn't pose a threat...

crazyspinz
he pozes a threat, just not a big one

Swanky-Tuna
My theory on Wolverine is anybody with a hand that can reach around his neck and *any* super strength can kill him by squeezing his neck and making his eyes pop out like a stress doll. Is Hellboy's hand big enough?!

wolverex84
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
My theory on Wolverine is anybody with a hand that can reach around his neck and *any* super strength can kill him by squeezing his neck and making his eyes pop out like a stress doll. Is Hellboy's hand big enough?!
well have you forgotten that his bones are all adamantium, there is no way that his eyes will pop out, wolverine wins due to more figthing experience, acelerated healing factor, razor-sharp adamantium claws and adamantium skeleton, berserker rage etc, the only thing that is making hell boy tough to beat is his hand of doom.
by the way, is the hand of doom as hard as adamantium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.