Body Beautiful Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
ok, this thread is simple. Who do you think has the most gorgeous physique in all the comic kingdom? State the character and the reason why you chose that characters physique (male and female). then as an add on to the thread, state which character's body type would you like to have if you had that one wish.

would you like to be ubber muscular like hulk? lean and hard like silver surfer? big and fat like blob? maybe sinuous and slim like nightcrawler?

personally i like thor's body type. he's well muscled and looks really built for fighting, but he still manages to look a bit sexy. same could be said for capt. a

VENOMfan
best Female phsyic the Black Cat

http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/quadrinhos/news/marvel_comics/black_cat_dodson.jpg

best male phsyic

Venom...or Eddie any how

http://pages.infinit.net/socceral/venom.jpg

moshtitan
best female-storm
best male-deadpool

Manowar
best female is Scream

Manowar
best male is colossus

Alpha Centauri
Best female, Psylocke (see Sig pic).

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
No offense... but its kinda sick looking at comic book images as anything near... Sexy...

badsymbiote
Come on you guys--all of the women have the same body. It's just the faces and clothes that are different. I have noticed that they're making the female proportions a little more womanly--curvier, and healthier backsides, but generally, they're all the same. My vote for female would have to be Rogue--same body as the other women, but the same gift that gives the the ability to assimilate super-human strength also denies her any (well, almost any) physical relationship and causes constant emotional conflict.

No shortage of attractive men in the marvel universe, but my absolute favorite is Eddie Brock/Venom. I also love Colossus, Capt America, Spider-man, and Magneto. All yummy.
Old school honorable mentions--Starscream, Beach-Head and Cobra Commander.

moshtitan
ah,cobra commander. theres a a nostalgic vision i didnt need.

punkyhermy
oh the most gorgeous male in the comic book universe is batman. no one comes close enough.wow just,wow. that chisled jaw of his always set in stern manner, his eye slits, the way they come together when he's concentrating....the graceful manner in which his cloak falls behind him...his hands....he got the most, strong,lean,large beautiful hands....and as for his alter ego brucey....those crisp expensive suits that adorable smirk and set of hair that fall on his intense blue eyes....i love they way he can wear the he can wear a costume that represents a bat and look damn cool and sexy doing that!you are right.I am drooling, go ahead sue me!

as for females....i dunno...i think barb gordon was a pretty cute superhero...and i would want her body...red hair green eyes always wanted those!

Arachnoidfreak
Greg Horn's Emma Frost, noone paints her quite like he does. for males, Cable. the cover to Cable #29 is a great reference.

Paola
Psylocke yes

Spawnie
Sarah Pezzini aka Witchblade. Lara Croft. Angela (from Spawn), Domina (also from Spawn), any angel in the Spawn comic!

Alpha Centauri
I somehow had an idea Paola would pick Psylocke. A small hunch.

-AC

Paola
wink

Jargon343
Batmite.

shake n bake
*Fap Fap Fap*

Alpha Centauri
Holy mother of Jesus!!!!!!!!!

That's uncalled for man. Really. You sub-mental.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I'd say...they're drawings.

punkyhermy
Yeah...they are drawings,I know....but so what?

Victor Von Doom
So...well, that's all.

who?-kid
Sad but true. Women in Marvel more often than not look like super models with the perfect body, eyes to drown in and big breasts. They are all the same.

I don't mind a bit of diversity.

Joker1237
Same with all the girls in comics being a guy I like Cassandra Cain, mainly the dark hair, and dark eyes, is what gets me, of couse she cant read, cant speak for a while, but she is cool all the same, Have no ideal she had such little fan fair, I guess I her only fan lol, I fail for Cain when I read her first comic, when she breaks the Joker out of Arkham, been buying comics of her since than, but nothing of her books compare to that classic comic. Down side is she has the same body as almost evey other girl in comics. Brest, behing, evey thing. The same, but the dark hair, and that I need to prove myself is what I like about her.

As for males, being a guy this is real hard to choice, but because like the girls almost evey super hero has the same body lol. Put Batman and Superman side by side, they have the same body. I going for supes, but Bats is close.

badsymbiote
Thanks for noting and admitting that--but in Marvel's defense, I will say this. Sure their bodies are all the same, but thankfully, they also spend as much time creating an individual personality for each of the girls. That's very redeeming, and thankfully, Marvel comics are more than just a pretty face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.