how to tell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gcirca1
Im not to sure if this girl likes me are not..Ive noticed that when i stare at her she stares at me and she also pokes me anywere she can im not to sure if that matters but anyways she likes to play wit my hair to.. if you got any advice leave a msg Thx

silver_tears
I say she does like you, do you like her?

§pearhead
Um, I'm saying yes messed

silver_tears
She may just be being friendly, like if she's a close girl friend big grin

RaventheOnly
She likes you yes

gcirca1
yep i like her and i was just posting this cuz i was wondering what other ppl think stick out tongue

silver_tears
are you guys close friends?

gcirca1
yep sure are but not gf/bf havent got that far yet lol was going to talk to her 2morrow stick out tongue

silver_tears
luck thumb up

gcirca1
lol thx for the help

RaventheOnly
If she's your friend then she is just a close friend messed

gcirca1
she is my friend but i can try to go further it wont hurt anything.......i hope

VållèjºKîd707
Ask a friend of good friend of hers thats also a good friend to you, that wont break promises.

Clovie
i likes you for sure.
but if your r friends.. so i dunno. but you'll get well for sure big grin

gcirca1
thx nice one valle that would work but to much i would just ask her instead of doing that but thats a try lol stick out tongue

angiel
this girl i work with just started to kiss me... when we had the talk, she said she just wanna be friends, she just fancied a face sucking that day. but from the looks of it, she likes you to some degree... just don't say something stupid...

HockeyHorror
she likes you yes

or shes trying to be closer to you so one day she can decapitate you and cut ur pancreas in 88 pieces. yes

Raven Guardia
HH > sick

Dogbert
Sorry HH, were not all twisted like you stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.