Underground and Local metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moshtitan
hey everybody. im new to this paticular forum, and i wanted to see if theirs any other more undergroundish metal heads here (but mainstreams good too), and i thought it would be cool to get some info. on YOUR local metal bands(thrash, hardcore, metalcore,death etc.) , and expose your cities scene. rock

Df02
id count London as local, so theres all the London Hardcore scene; BDF (Beat Down Fury), TRC (cant remember what it stands for lol), Special move...
erm, some Emo-core style bands around aswell, Tenfold Truth, TheStarsHaveFallen (supporting Biffy Clyro atm)

cant think of nemore atm

finti
Local metal bands, hmm not too many of them any more, have a local goth metal though : Theatre of Tragedy.
We have local persons in bands such as Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon and Borknagar. They change line up quite often though so it is hard to keep up.

bye the way I am from Stavanger, Norway

furryman
anyone heard of Gonga from Bristol?

Bad Boy
Burning Skies from Bristol
Hondo Maclean from Brigend
As True Life Tied from Barry big grin
The Story So Far from Barry

moshtitan
wow. this is turnin out better than i thought. i had no idea london had a hardcore scene. Tulsa Oklahoma's pretty much hardcore dominated, but there are some bad ass thrash metal(counterfit reality)metal(disjointed)
and metalcore(epochal)bands. the last band is a very good act,check them out at http://beam.to/epochal . id have to say my favorite band is meshuggah, from sweeden.

furryman
not metal at all, but British Sea Power from Brighton rule

finti
multiple talented band

Df02
love Hondo with a passion haha

Fearnix
meshuggah are **** great i am gonna see them soon smile

Fearnix
in london astoria smile for any one in england

loserib
check my sig for local bands in the modesto area

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.