Who is the Sickest Member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Who is the Sickest Member on this forum?

I think that its................i'll have to do some research on the Kill the person above u thread

HockeyHorror
i think we are all sick in a way.

im sick for thinking of the Kill the person above u thread. lol

Primitive Screwhead #1
Dogbert's had some pretty disturbing contributions to that forum in the past. I'd put a nomination in...

whistle

papabeard
Having checked out other threads( including Kill the person above u)i put forth myself as the sickest member,

MichaelMyers 1 is a distant second, MWahhhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

amlap
can you vote for yourself? huh

ill give my vote to the next guy who posts!

eggmayo
bonjour

amlap
anytime wink

samhain
He/she was only around for a little while, but Nastybutlerbob was one of the sickest cats I've never met!!!

HockeyHorror
yea nastybutlerbob was and always will be (so far) the sickest member.
even his sig was disgusting

DeNiro
dont know i never went into the kill the person above u thread ill just say yerssot wink

Dogbert
laughing out loud stick out tongue I guess you read some of my "Kill the peson above you" posts big grin

Primitive Screwhead #1
Yup. Like I said, disturbing... but downright funny at times.

eyeadore1979
I'm new, but I'll say.... SomWatTwisted <- I think that's wrong... I forgot the screen name, but they are so nice, hehe.. Nice people are sick... and s/he deserves an honour for something :dunno:

SumWatTwisted
Ohhhhhhh Thank You!
*Bows To The Crowd* It is an honor to be called the sickest person on the forums. I promise to do all that I can to uphold my title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.