Best a Look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
heyhey im not sure if theres a thread like thes. my searcg came up wmpty soooooo....... jawdrop whats the bset LOOKIN movie? i dont mean like the movies u like best but i mean the movies with the most gorgeous people such as Porates of the carribean mightbe one to me cuz i think orlando n johnny r hott n keira is pretty or maybe its troy cuz orlando n brap ARE STEAMIN! whats yos? smokin'

spanky420
the Butterfly effect with John Patrick Amedori (evan at age 13) and Ashton Kutcher(older evan)

Padfoot15
Lord of the rings 1, 2 and 3!
Elijah Wood, Dom Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Sean Astin, David Wenham, Sean Bean...The list goes on and on!! big grin

SummerSunshine
Lord Of The Rings all 3 of um! hahaha
uuuh Ocean's Eleven...yea babyyy!!
Theres prob more...but cant think of any

All_For_Orlando
LOTR trilogy, POTC, Interview with the vampire...cant think of anymore..

Bana_Rama1968
umm you forgot Eric Bana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bana_Rama1968
Lord of the rings 1,2,3: Elijah Wood,Sean Astin,Viggo Mortension,Orlando Bloom,David Weham
Troy: ERIC BANA *YUMMMY* Brad Pitt *SWEET* and Orlando Bloom and Sean Bean
POTC: Johnny Depp and Orlando bloom

All_For_Orlando
no sean bean for LOTR? U didnt think he looked sexy as Boromir? I did, and as Odysseus too!

Bana_Rama1968
oh ya he did look hot as Boromir but i thought he looked hotter as Odysseus

All_For_Orlando
Well, yeah smile

turkesa
For me the best looking are the LOTR and Troy casts. Can't remember of nothing else...

All_For_Orlando
Troy, oh yes smile i didnt add that i dont think.

BloomBabyGirl
Bana_Rama1968
I LOVE ERIC BANA!

Re: Best a Look

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
heyhey im not sure if theres a thread like thes. my searcg came up wmpty soooooo....... whats the bset LOOKIN movie? i dont mean like the movies u like best but i mean the movies with the most gorgeous people such as Porates of the carribean mightbe one to me cuz i think orlando n johnny r hott n keira is pretty or maybe its troy cuz orlando n brap ARE STEAMIN! whats yos?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

umm you forgot Eric Bana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o yes roll eyes (sarcastic) im such a loonbangin

Tweety13
your totally right but the first name soooooo should have been ORLANDO!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Tweety13
your soooooo right xcept im the biggest ORLANDO obsessor ever!! LOL!!!! JK- i think we can share the tittle! LOL!!!

BloomBabyGirl
yo guys can share the title of #2 biggest orli obsessor.....we all kno whos #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.