werewolf games???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
how come, there's like, a million vampire games, but there's almost no werewolf games. and i mean new games. if you can think of any console (not PC) games that the main character or at least someone you can play is a werewolf, then please tell me!!!!! the only good game whatsoever is werewolf: apocalypse and my PC really sucks and doesn't play games. so i'm screwed!!!!!!!! help me out here!

Arachnoidfreak
There's a game on Sega Genesis where you start as a scrawny guy, collect a powerup and become really buff, then collect another and become a werewolf type thing. it's really cool. something Beast or something...I can't remember the name. Screw the new games, classics are the best.

the assassin
i actually have that game!!!! i get pissed when i die though. lol

RaventheOnly
I liked that game to, in Morrowind you can be a Vampire and Werewolf but you have to kill someone each day to apease the lust for blood big grin

Jason420
werewolves are my fav mythical creatures so im with assassin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.