The Neverending coolness or the Nazgul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
The title speaks for itself...enjoy!

Gorgoroth
I do not understand.
*Spites*evil face

The Innkeeper
The never ending coolness or the nazgul

I choose nazgul over myself wink

yes im aware you meant OF

shadowy_blue
Nazgul are cool!!!! cool

Exabyte
Whoa... that reminds me of all the wonderful dupthreads we had half a year ago *dreams*

Nazgul rule cool

Smodden
laughing...*dreams also*

shadowy_blue
Nazgul wear black! eek!

I bet none of you knew that before. shifty

The Innkeeper
Actually nazgul wear White
but you cant sleep outdoors and go crawling into mud holes, caves and rivers and expect to stay clean wink

shadowy_blue
laughing

Exabyte
WHOA confused blink
REALLY??? eek!

*continues dreaming*

shadowy_blue
*joins Exa in dreaming*

Smodden
*begins dreaming with exa and s-b*

Vingilot
*dreams* happy

fini
WOULD someone merge alllllllllllllllllllllllll these "how cool are nazgul" threads already.

Vingilot
Fini...there aren't a million of those, and this isn't all about Nazgul. If a mod needs a thread to be closed, they'll do it, and we don't need to get worked up about it. okie? big grin

StillPrettiest
Nazgul r kool!!!!! cool i am one of the Nazgurls. they r many of us. Beware!!! Mwahahahaha evil face if u have no idea wut i'm talking about, click this> www.stupidring.com and click on Elijah's Doom.

silver_tears
When I first saw the Nazgul I must admit I was scared embarrasment

Vingilot
They made me feel chilled...like one of them had grabbed my shoulders or something...messed but they fascinated me yes

But I am long over the "evil is soo cool!" stage. Good always prevails! big grin

§pearhead
I love the nazgul shriek ninja

silver_tears
oh god *shudders* messed

Vingilot
I hate that cry

HIDE ME! fear

§pearhead
I can't get enough of it laughing out loud

Vingilot
fear

messed

It's like...nails on a chalkboard...wink

§pearhead
but it's so cool eek!

silver_tears
freaky in the pitch black droolio

Vingilot
Yesh...once I watched it at midnight by myself...and the screech woke up everyone yes and scared the hell out of me sad

Exabyte
laughing
Actually, Nazgul are one of the things that made me interested in LOTR... some time before the films came out I saw a pic of them in some magazine and liked them at once... and some days later I found the books somewhere and remembered the nazgul... and read them big grin

StillPrettiest
they r kool BECAUSE they're scary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.