Doop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
i believe that Doop is the most powerful Marvel character, besides the universal god ppl like the Beyonder and stuff, but i think Doop is srtonger than everyone else
What do u guys think?

Arachnoidfreak
uhh, who?

Magee
doop? blink

SnakeEyes
doop! he is awesome!
from X-Statiz, ummmmm in the Marvel Encyclopedia volume 2 his stats are better than Galactus and Thanos. He is green and has no legs, he floats around with a camera

Magee
oh aye, him he's strong and stuff blink

Manowar
they might be better, but he isnt stronger than either one of them...especially not Thanos with the IG

Linkalicious
ummmm...last time i checked. Thanos didn't have the Infinity Gauntlet.

Actually, last time I checked...it wasn't a Gauntlet, but some sort of cross or something....and Galactcus was using it. *Thanos #1-13*

Manowar
im guessing you mean Marvel Encyclopedia X-Men vol. 2? because there is no such thing as Marvel Encyclopedia Vol. 2

Manowar
im just saying when Thanos DID have the IG he was much stronger then Doop

Linkalicious
well when he had that, he was the strongest thing in the universe. He annihilated all of the cosmic beings with the snap of a finger and banished Galactcus with the wave of a hand.

Manowar
my point exactly

Arachnoidfreak
the gauntlet itself doesnt matter, it's the 6 gems that are on it. you can put those gems anywhere else, they are the things that provide the power, that's how we have the Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch

SnakeEyes
im guessing you mean Marvel Encyclopedia X-Men vol. 2

Yep, but is he overall better than Thanos and Galactus though?

Linkalicious
Yes.....i have that set of comics too.

I think they Galactcus called it an "axis" but what it really looked like was a tire iron.

didn't Drax like swallow his power gem once? I know someone took his "pretty little pebble" once....but he seems the type to eat a gem.

moshtitan
anyone got a pic.?

Manowar
no he isnt (at least Galactus), i dont know much about Doop, but i can alsmot guarantee you that he isnt as strong as Galactus...maybe Thanos but thats still a stretch

SnakeEyes
well i am not really talking about strength alone, but overall

Manowar
what are his stats like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.