Emma Watson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<Tidus>
SHE IS SOOOOOO HOT!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN HER BIRTHDAY IS, HER EMAIL ADDRES, HER ADDRES? IM THINKING ABOUT SENDING A MERCEDES 500 FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!

<Tidus>
HERES A HOOT PIC OF HER!!

http://www.mugglenet.com/images/hermione23l.jpg

punkyhermy
uh...there is a thread about her already.

All_For_Orlando
Goon, there is already an Emma Watson thread.

eMMasucks
UH THE PIC U POSTED, SHE IS EITHER WEARING A PADDED BRA, WATER BRA, OR JUST HAS TISSUES IN THERE.. WE KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.

EmmaFan_LovinIt
Emma is SO cool!!!!!! She is really pretty! I know her b-day, it is April 15th, but i don't know her adress or anything! no fan does, i don't think

well she is really awesome, adn all of those emma haters, well YOU STINK CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TALENT IS!!! Emma fans... ROCK ON! and keep it cool big grin cause you rule just like emma! cool big grin

Bloody^Pirate
wow does emma have haters? I like her: I think she is very talented and pretty! The only thing i noe about her is that she is an Aries because a friend keeps saying that, nothing elsesad

Morning_Glory
i seriously dont understand why people hate her so much... I think they are just jealous.. but dont know what they are jealous of blink ... she's a cute kid happy

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i seriously dont understand why people hate her so much... I think they are just jealous.. but dont know what they are jealous of blink ... she's a cute kid happy

She has people that hate her just like all celebs do....

I don't like her but meh, each to their own lol. Plus there's already an Emma Watson thread here

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, she is hot. I made a thread on her.

Bloody^Pirate
Oh btw she is cute! Is she the one who's gonna die at the end? I wish its not her sad

golden moon
Originally posted by Bloody^Pirate
Oh btw she is cute! Is she the one who's gonna die at the end? I wish its not her sad

you mean in harry potter?
if you do if I learn that she's gonna die I am going to threaten mrs rowling to change the story! no expression

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Spidervlad
SHE IS SOOOOOO HOT!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN HER BIRTHDAY IS, HER EMAIL ADDRES, HER ADDRES? IM THINKING ABOUT SENDING A MERCEDES 500 FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!

Her birthday is April 15th and she will be 16 this year. She dosen't have an email address to get in touch with fans and im sure she would be able to afford a mercedes-LOL! Here is a picture of her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.