I Cant Trust Kmc Anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
I cant trust kmc anymore.....well this one person from kmc is threatening me saying hes going to get me. I dont know how he got my email address.....here...

Hello Blackangel, i finally found out where you live. and who you are. Now I will get you but you do not know when i will come. You live in 14-09 gateway blvd. in door R. in Far Rockaway.

I saw you today, you have braces, you go to Beach Channel High school. I was next to you three times and you did not know who I am.

you play with the club at nights, and I found you, you should have not written me. Now i will
be watching you, you will one day be alone, ha,ha,ha,.

I beleave your name is veronica Duran. You have another sister who went to far Rockaway high school, she looks older than you.

do not worry when you least expect me I will come up behind you. Have fun Blackangel.

Hes trying to scare me. i DONT KNOW WHO HE IS! Well if u are wacthing this dark ax man If you want me come after school. I aint scare of you. Oh he aslo had the nerve to email my dad and say the same thing. I dont know how he got his email.....WELL ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU ANY TIME ANYWHERE!!!!

White Lady
wow.....if he comes here get ushie to help or even raz....this isnt a place for danger it should be fun

Daedalus
What can Raz and Ush do in a real life situation, ban them from existance, I suggest you call the police.

BLACKANGEL
They want me to be scare. Im not scare of him.

Daedalus
You should still call the police, scared or not.

White Lady
well you should copy and past all he says make a note of his name and email get the police and ask raz to ban the grettin...arghhhhh some people make me blowup

§pearhead
Er...that whole sitation is disturbing.

BLACKANGEL
you play with the club at nights, and I found you, you should have not written me.

I dont get it. I dont go to clubs and i never written him.

Daedalus
I agree with both Spearhead and White Lady, you need to do something about it before it gets worse.

BLACKANGEL
His email address is dark ax man is any famliar.

BLACKANGEL
The thing that gets me mad is that he email my father and now my father is worry. And i want to know how he got the email.

White Lady
give me this grettins email or screen name please i might have seen him

Daedalus
Its easy to find out where you are by tracking your IP address.

White Lady
really?

BLACKANGEL
His Email is DARK AX MAN. Its just like that.

BLACKANGEL
I try to email him back but it said that his name is recognize

yerssot
PM raz, get him to give the IP to you, call autorities and place a complaint against unknown indiviual(s)

BLACKANGEL
isnt*

BLACKANGEL
ill try to do it. but for now i have to go to school bye yall.

White Lady
well someone should pm raz this is out of line.....

BakaXero
is your dads email by chance in you email list under dad?

BLACKANGEL
Nope.

§pearhead
confused I'd be scared shitless if that were me cuz I'd at least like to know who or what it was.

BLACKANGEL
The only thing is my address book.

White Lady
i still think you should pm someone higher up

BLACKANGEL
Thats not going to do anything his email address doesnt existed to AOL.

bloodyhell!
my god! u should really call the police, he sounds like he's just tryin to scare u though, he could just be making it all up though, that is a possibility

BakaXero
ok do you have you dads email in your list at least
cause its possible to hack into ppls emails
he may have gotten it from there

BLACKANGEL
Everything he said is true....except for the club thing...if hes takin a chance like this he might really do it.

A.D. Skinner
Yeah, but is that something you really want to take a chance on ? Having it be something this person just made up ??? I don't think so

Though, instead of pursuing this further, and calling the authorities...we seem to be still chatting about this issue ???

BLACKANGEL
In my AOL address book

BLACKANGEL
I cant do anything now I have school. now I have to have my friend pick me up from my house instead of walking by myself to the train station

White Lady
hey he can delete his name and leave no trace..... do u have his email he sent you

BLACKANGEL
look im out. I have to get ready for school bye.

BLACKANGEL
yeah.

White Lady
keep it under a folder and contact the cops...good luck angel we are all here if you need us

BLACKANGEL
bye

A.D. Skinner
Hopefully we have helped you in some way angel !!!

Daedalus
A.D if he made it up with such uncanny accuracy then he must've made a good guess. I'm still sticking to calling the cops.

A.D. Skinner
Oh I agree...though from what it sounds like...Angel is more concerned with going to school rather than reporting this to the Authorities...

§pearhead
What the f**k? funny how its that person's first post.

Daedalus
Distrust is an ugly thing Spearhead....

§pearhead
You call it distrust, I call it skepticism. W/e...I've gtg to school now. Later...

ash007
my spider sence is going of

silver_tears
Ba eek
I hope it all works out int he end sad

yerssot
*holds R-related comment*

Evy_O
Blackangel> Have you ever thought the possibility of Dark Axe Man (or whatever he calls himself) is a friend of yours or a person you know, who knows about KMC and decided to... joke? erm

Dregh
That's right...

Twin B!tch 1
Whoever sent ye that needs to get a life....

pixie1
agrees yes

ash007
Please close down all your email accounts and make new ones
or email your service provider they can help.

As long as he is calling you on the phone or stalking you for real dont worry about it.

If it gets worse stay low for a while
ok

good

JKozzy
That's kinda... scary. Call the coppers erm

Raz
This is sick.

The guy/gal couldn't have got your email address from KMC, we don't give out email addresses. If they sent you an email from KMC, then the email would have specifically said the message was sent by a member from KMC.

It should be possible to find out the IP address of the person who sent you that email. If you can, then I might be able to link it to a member here.

But having said that, it is VERY likely that you know this person and that person is playing a very sick joke. I can't think of another reason why they would have your email address.

ash007
bit of advie you should NEVER give out your email or mobile number or house number

even if you have known that perosn for couple of months
never trust anyone on the net.

Not with all thoese sick bastards running around acting like kids

trust noone

Evy_O
Yeah, that's what I said and think... That person is, most likely, someone you know blink

Raz
Is that your real address? If it is, I suggest you remove it. It's not wise posting it on the net.

Also why do you think its someone from KMC? How many people have you given your address to here?

$¥®€Ñ
Don't some people put their email addys in their profiles?

I know I did.......

bann

ash007
Trust NOONE ON THE NET

easy lesson

you dont really know them

so dont trust them

Raz
If you're talking about strangers, then yes.

But I trust quite a few people here, that I've never met in real life.

ash007
ok fair point but you have known them for many years i prusme

all i am saying is that as soon as you join you should not give out all details.

Certianly not you house number becasue there are some wired people out there sad

White Lady
im so glad raz has got involved.....

$¥®€Ñ
For starters, it could be that you've posted in any one of the clubs in the OTF, the gent's club, the fightclub etc.

I think Raz should check out if he's got a sock, and whether said sock has also posted in these clubs........

If you wanna get to BA you're gonna have to go through us Axe Man......

pile

White Lady
hides behind syren...here here

VallejoKid707
Wow thats is really scary. Like Raz said it could probably be a close friend that you know playing a sick joke.

BLACKANGEL
Its cant be a friend cuz no friends know my email...plus they email my father. Blackangel isnt my email.

BLACKANGEL
I had my friends walk me home and I had to walk with a lock in my glove.

Crash Overload
okay, I did not read ANY posts at all, I did not even finish reading your post, but is that your REAL address, like, Are you STUPID?

Just tell me that isn't your real address.... wink

Fallen Jedi
wow, that is pretty freaky. blink but, um, you do know that you just posted your address online for everyone to see...well, that is if its your real address.

Crash Overload
yeah... thats just what i was thinking......

Akira_Namejin
hmm, I was thinking that exactly when I read that first post, and the whole thing about the school too

Captain REX
Blackangel, that's f***ing terrible! I didn't think that kind of thing would happen on KMC.

I suggest you find out who the hell sent you that e-mail. What's his address? I'm going to send him a piece of my mind...

Akira_Namejin
*stands in front of syren* I'm 350 lbs. and 6'5", I want you to try it ax man.

Captain REX
Indeed... What the f**k?

HockeyHorror
i never thought this would happen at KMC but call cops soon as possible.

BLACKANGEL
Its not my real address....and i dont care if people know what school i go to. Thanks Captain rex.

thorncrawler
angel have you been to the cops yet, cos that would be the best thing to do!

White Lady
i agree..sod school this is your life

thorncrawler
and most improtantly, he might be doing it to others too!

White Lady
yeah its like rape.....women dont report it and he does it to others....go on fone them

Akira_Namejin
we are all backing you

Alvarado
Oh man.
That's scary.

JKozzy
Oh, not this again... no expression

§pearhead
Can you say, sock? Cuz i can.

JKozzy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaturnickFlamesX
What the f**k?

§pearhead
laughing out loud i love it...

LarryTheArch
this is bullshit

that ****face comes anywhere near you, kick the ****nuts face into the ground

pardon my "french" but this is just... sick

i slayed buffy
scary.....

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
if that really wuz someone's joke, that is one sick-minded person.. sick that is a really sick joke to play on someone..

SaturnickFlamesX
I agree... yes

Veralidaine
i agree with Babe.....

this is really sick and twisted.....
Blackangel.......just be weary of the ominous....

VENOMfan
the world we live in.....piece's o' sh!t like that need to be locked up like the diseased trash they are.

BA PLEASE contact the authoritie's ASAP, and be absolutley carefull

ash007
i have bad feeling about this What the f**k?

Lord Soth
It is sick and disgusting, this guy deserves to be consume by the fires of our collective hate

Gravity Kills
^He needs more then just that.

I have twisted thoughts right now, I better walk away from my computer right now.

nazgulinthedark
thats scary messed

leatherface12
Just punch the stupid assclown in his face if you ever see him. Hes probably a pussy and wont show himself to you because hes afraid that you can kick his ass.

nazgulinthedark
how would she ell him/her apart from anyone else on the street?

leatherface12
I meant if she found out who it was.

Lord Soth
yeah, I'd kick him to the curb, regardless of size

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.