Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Which Wolverine version do u like the best/ why is he your favorite X-man?

Clovie
the one he uses in 3rd season of EVO big grin

Vampy
please talk about it in the Wolverine thread.

Snake eyes, before you start a topic be sure to check (via the search box) if a similar one hasn't been opened already, ok?

SnakeEyes
holy shit do u not understand?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
this one has a totally diferent poll and a different topic, yes both about Wolverine but they are both completely different!

Vampy
no point in being agressive. There are pretty simple rules on this forum. ONE thread per ONE character or ONE plot. We don't want to have the whole place spammed like crazy. So if you want to ask people about Wolverine's costume, do it on that thread.

moshtitan
you got told.

SnakeEyes
stfu please

blakjh
no one likes to scroll through endless pages of a thread... whats wrong with having more thread topics? well i dont mind it anyway, infact i really prefer it to going through page after page of a generic 'wolverine' thread, just to read about his costume... what wrong with having more specific threads?

SnakeEyes
i completely agree my friend, thank you for posting that! big grin

Shadow_King
i think i like his 90's costume and i agree with blak and snake

Jury
i like Wolverine when he's not in his costume no expression

SnakeEyes
oh i shoulda made that a choice.......

Jury
coz i choose him rather on his civilian attire.

Jury
one question though.. confused

Why do we have a lot of wolverine threads here? big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

juz askin' cool

Paola
'cause new members can't read? erm

Vampy
because i think it is now the time to make some forum rules. i have to ask kes to do it.

besides, another thread just about wolverine will be considered a copycat thread. and we don't accept copycat threads.

with that 'stfu'... i think someone should read through the forum rules. but he obviously did NOT.

Jury
I think there's no need t'make it a rule... it is already written... isn't it?

Forum Rules explain thus,

All they need to do is READ.

Vampy
I know that, Jury dear. They just don't read through the forum rules. I think the text is too long for them to bother.

Jury
Tsk.tsk.tsk.. poor them no expression

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_13_13.gif

Clovie
to be honest.. why not make new thread, make a discussion, and eg. after a week close it?

Vampy
and... what would be the point in thta? closing after a week? i don't think so. Jury posted a good quote from the Forum Rules . I think it ends the discussion

Clovie
no point
but i like closing evil face big grin

Vampy
you mean you like somebody ELSE to close. From what i know you're not a moderator no expression

Clovie
but i like thread getting closed.
i know i'm not a modertor schmoll

Jury
here we go again http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_11.gif

Clovie
what? erm

Jury
nothin' chere...
i brought somethin' for you...
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12_3_45.gif

Clovie
happy new clover big grin

Jury
D'you like it?

Clovie
u huh big grin
more shiningbig grin cute happy

Kes
SnakeEyes> Bashing is not allowed. Ton it down!
One thread per character. You can ask this question on the link Vampy gave!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.