klingon language thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§words point
sorry I couldnt resist

can you speak it?

nook dak okh pooch pa?

HockeyHorror
vay ara! es boze ova? gyot es ape? hangestachei!!! esh!! mamat kunem ay apush. ches hascanum vor voshmeck kez chee serum. GYOT!!!

§words point
haW!! a fellow klingon

RaventheOnly
You need help no expression

HockeyHorror
i spoke in armenian...not klingon..

§words point
I knew Im just impressed you can speak an alien languange can sombody gusse what "nook dack okh pooch pa" is?

§words point
Grey-thor shall be pathed with your ashes!

Rabid Tiger
um, i didn't even know there was a language called klingon..........

§words point
Its a language from star treck I can speak it fluently

Rabid Tiger
hmmm....... thats nice

yerssot
that's have balls.... klingon on a starwars board... how do you want to be burried? stick out tongue

Clovie
deszczyk pada nagle slonce swieci ludzie patrzcie z dachu gowno leci big grin

§words point
this is not a starwars board and star trecks better

§words point
thats not klingon

Rabid Tiger
my bro is a trecky

Clovie
i know stick out tongue

§words point
you could say that big grin

MC Mike
Actually, this was always a Star Wars Board until other topics started coming out. no expression

RaventheOnly
^he's right and starwars blows ST out of the water... no expression

§words point
kirk or picard could both destory the falcon in nano second and the borg are better villins than the empire

yerssot

RaventheOnly
ummmm.... ok..... i'm not getting sucked into an arguement over which is best because i couldn't care less laughing ... i actually coud care less but then i'd be a lifeless corpse...

§words point
okey even thougth STAR TRECKS BETTER!!! so can you klingon?

yerssot
you haven't taken your meds I see? wink

MichaelMyerscoo
I can speak a little Vulcan but that's it.

Clovie
what s klingon anyway?
and why r you talking about some stupid series?

HockeyHorror
enkhan esh ka es forumum. haver en es lerev

yerssot
klingon is what some people in star trek speak... think it were the borg?

MichaelMyerscoo
Kappla!

HockeyHorror
klingon must be pretty stupid yes

§words point
I have because when I go off them they tell me to hurt people. (disturbed yet?)

RaventheOnly
run clovie and shield your ears and eyes!!!!

yerssot
pfff, disturbed by that? ha! I've been in the asylum for 9 years and I got my loyal leprachauns David and Mark to help me if I need something

Darth Revan
OoOooOoh!! Chuba dopa-maskey, maya, huttak wermo! Jee keepuna un newpa wanga foo me blasto!!

http://www.geocities.com/wermosguidetohuttese/Dictionary.html

dave123
What the f**k?

MichaelMyerscoo
toH Hov leng ngotlhwI' Darur 'e' vIQub

Darth Revan
Stupa outmian!

MichaelMyerscoo
qurgh vIparHa'

§words point
me to I like in cellblock 20 in medowfield assylm I live next door to hannibal lector and leatherface I wear a mask that keeps me from biteing people

§words point
I shall slaughter you with my blath-leck! mad

Darth Revan
Chuba du na yoka, "klingon"! mad

§words point
All right people lets compare the deathstar to the borg cube: by the time you in sensor range it already has detailed files on you ship and weapons system. and heals like and oranism and the borg in the ship can just assimilate you and make you one of them.

SeptemberRain
I think i have laughed for two minutes straight when i saw the title of this thread. I laughed so hard my eyes were watering.
laughing laughing laughing laughing thanks i needed that

Darth Revan
It's not about how "good" the weapons in the shows are, it's about the quality of the show itself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Furthermore, lightsabers are the best weapons ever conceived by man, so regardless of the obvious power of the borg cube, I win the argument cool stick out tongue

§words point
My name is Kahless the unforgetable. I am the first emporer of Khal the klingon homeworld. I help my breath for three hours underwater and killed a GHRo a klingon version of a shark. your no challenge

§words point
phasers can stung or kill light sabers are only deadly.

Darth Revan
I am Darth Revan, the Sith lord who conquered the known universe single-handedly. I killed a very big shark on the planet Manaan easily. And if I ever meet you, I'll cut your puny blade in half with my lightsaber, or better yet, cut your hand from your arm altogether evil face

HockeyHorror
o mighty Dark Revan, the Sith Lord, The Compassionate, The Merciless, The Communist, The Anarchist, The Wise One, The One Who Sacrifies...

RaventheOnly
And new owner of the Star Forge big grin

Darth Revan
Damn right, both of you smokin' cool

MichaelMyerscoo
I know Vulcan alot better.

RaventheOnly
I know Sith... give me your money or i'll gut you. big grin

MichaelMyerscoo
I call upon the power of the Curse Of Thorn to poke RaventheOnly's eye out!

Darth Revan
hell yeah I like the way you think cool

MichaelMyerscoo
Ilike the way I think.

§words point
I am kahles the unforgetable I will destory Just as I Have my brother because he destoryed the hornor of the clan. I have made my own sword by dipping and lock of hair into molten metal (dont try that at home kids)

MichaelMyerscoo
Ok I won't

Magee
ur just using one of those translators, my freind is mental on star trek and he has one of them. Theres no way u have learned to speak it fluently.

yerssot
some people need to get out more confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.