Announcement for GFD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I think Lance already posted something like this in the Episode II forum, but I want to let all of you know, in case you didn't read it.

The "Clone Wars" trailer will be shown in it's 2 1/2 minute entirety on March 10th on Fox. It will be shown in between Malcom in the Middle and Xfiles.

So set your VCR's. I don't know if that works to all you oversea folk, but to us Americans. . . yeehaawwwwwwww!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

It also hits the big screen on the 15th with Ice Age. But who can wait until then?!? sad sad

LanceWindu
Yeah I did post that in the II, III section.

ToMacco
You gonna tape it?

I'll already have my VCR cued up, because I'll have taped the Simpsons half hour earlier.

LanceWindu
Hell Ya I'm gonna tape it.

ToMacco
I taped the episode I teaser trailer on a Simpson tape. It's only fitting that the episode II trailer goes onto another Simpson tape.

Gotta love technology.

mah
they showed the first trailer on TV, so I really hope they'll do the same this time, or else..... sad

Gundark
Yippeeeee!!!!! *runs off to set VCR*

LanceWindu
Don't worry It's already been confirmed that they will show it on T.V.

mah
on TV in USA, yes.

LanceWindu
Ohhhhhhh. Go look around on your local FOX channel web-site and see if they have anything listed about Star WArs AOTC.

ToMacco
I'm sure they'll show it all over the world.

But if not, sucks to be you stick out tongue wink wink

LanceWindu
We'll tell you all about it if you don't get to see it.

*High fives ToMacco*

ToMacco
Yes laughing out loud we may do a bit of gloating, too

mah
you're ever so nice...

ToMacco
Give me your address, mah. I'll mail you a copy.

Gundark
I've got the vcr all ready. And a back up tape in case the one in the vcr breaks. But till I would get the other one in the trailer would be over. Then I would just have to commit hari-kari.

Texas
I am like soo going to make sure I catch that! I wonder if they've released anything new on the DVD Rom site? confused

LanceWindu
You know what would be great for the trailer's release? A TiVO. You know those things that can rewind and pause live broadcasts. I would watch it over and over before recording it off of the T.V. But sadly I don't have a TiVO.

ToMacco
I don't understand how those things work, Lance. Explain.

LanceWindu
Somehow these electronic devices record live t.v. and you can rewind them and watch them over again. Like if you need to go to the bathroom during a brand new Simpson's. You pause it then come back and watch it from where you left it.

Gundark
That is totally cool. smokin'

Tom asked me if I'm gonna watch the trailer over and over. I said of course and he said UhOh, you're starting to get wigged out.

Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
please tape it and give a scene by scene discription

queeq
When is it going to be on internet?

ToMacco
Probably on the 15th, when it is released on the bigscreen with IceAge.

I guess it's 2 1/2 minutes of brand new footage. My nads are pumpin!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing eek! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
I called my brother and told him to tape it too, in case mine goes haywire. Then the VCR will end up across the road in the horse pasture.

ToMacco
smile Yeah, I'd do that too if the damn thing didn't tape.

Gundark
Now I'll be re-checking the vcr every night.... stick out tongue

queeq
And then send me a copy....hmmm, on second thought, when I get it, it's probably on the net by then... sad

ToMacco
By the time it's on the internet, I'll have already watched it a couple dozen times.

queeq
As I said: sad

finti
it will hit the internet a short time after tv

queeq
It better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.