Cable and Stryfe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Could anyone give me a summary on what happened furing their final battle on the moon?
Details plz

SnakeEyes
please, ANYBODY!

SnakeEyes

Shadow_King
They had a battle on the moon???

Paola
maybe Tess knows this one, or kohl..... or Jury? cry

Shadow_King
ok... confused

fruits
im an expert on this one!! so stryfe had cyclops and jean grey captured, and then cable went up their and wanted to battle stryfe. and it was in a big sphere like thing that would only allow summers' DNA through. so no other x-man could come help. so they had this big battle, and stryfe was kinda dominating, then Havok came in, which was totally unplanned by stryfe,and let out a plasma blast on stryfe. since he was in pain and stuff, cyclops and jean could break free of his psychic hold he had on them. then jean made this big proctive thingy that her, cyclops, and havok all got into. then cable clicked a little button to make himself self destruct, and their was a remote that he through to scott, and told him to push it when he told him too. then cable and stryfe battled until cable told cyclops to push the button. he had a very hard time doing it, but he did, killing both cable, and stryfe. i have the comic where it happens. that's kind of a summary. a little confusing, but hey!

Shadow_King
WHAT!! no way unbelievable.

fruits
yup. wait, what's unbelievable bout it?

Shadow_King
That cable asked cyclops to kill his first born son and his cable cloned son... who is evil..... so really he had to kill his first son twice at one time.

fruits
yeah, it was crazy. he was crying. and he had to, because, cable was gonna blow up no matter waht, cuz he clicked the button on his arm, but the remote blew up that whole place. so if he didnt push it, their was a good chance stryfe could surive the explosion, and cable would not. but that battle is always gonna be my favorite marvel battle ever!!

fruits
and like, when calbe was first talking to stryfe, stryfe was all like, "how does it feel to know that your not real and your just a duplicate of me??" and all taht stuff, and then cable got all emotional and went loco and kicked stryfe's ass

Shadow_King
i always thought stryfe was the copy of cable.

fruits
he is. but at the time they werent sure. and stryfe was just trying to make cable feel crappy

Shadow_King
ohhhh ok.

X-Blade
Did all of this happen during the end of "The Executioner's Song" storyling? because I seem to remember bits and pieces.

fruits
yes, this was the final issue of the x-cutioner's song.

leonheartmm
i think stryfe is a very very very stupid character.

X-Blade
OK thanks, I will have to refresh that storyline because it was one of my favorites. Also, If Cable made his way to the big screen in one of the X-Men movies, Who would play his character? After seeing Bruce Willis in Charlie's Angels Full Throttle, He could play the role. just my opinion.

Shadow_King
What do you mean....how is he stupid he was the one who created the deadly legacy virus which killed a lot of mutants and people.

Nathaniel Grey
X-Cutioner's Song was one of the single greatest story arch concerning Cable. In all truth if he had died -- really died during that saga I would have been somewhat satisfied. It would have been a great way to end the character and tie up the loose ends that surrounded him. But alas, he lived on to be involved in more uneeded drama and story. That story proves that out of all the Nathan Christopher duplicates ( Nate Grey, Nathan Summers, Stryfe ) that Cable was hands down the best of them. With or without powers Cable is the strongest of them all.

fruits
in my opinion, stryfe is the bestest ever. i mean, he created the legacy virus, and in that last battle, he was kickin cable's ass until havok came along and saved the day for cable. stryfe is the ultimate evil and one of my favorite villains of all time

MornGlory
MERRY CHRISTMAS xmastree

fruits
umm, thanks. but back on topic...........

x-cutioner's song is definantly the best story in my opinion. ever. never gets old. and the battle is the best battle ivee ever seen

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.