just a few things that could do with being fixed/annoy me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
firstly, the text above the "Get even more smilies" is out of date now we have the "smilie" code... raz, get changing now yes

secondly, why is it when you reply to a PM, change the subject title and click preview, it resets it? that's just annoying.

thirdly, when you preview a PM, you lose the "message icon"... that's annoying too erm

and my final thing is merely a request from a lazy man embarrasment can we change the smilie to just "sm", glow to "gl" etc.... but still keep the old codes so the old posts make sense yes

just bringing some stuff to your attention that needs changing and annoys me big grin more as i see fit

furryman
i want an eletric toothbrush, im too lazy to move my current one

yerssot
boy, you have a lot of freetime on your hands

dave123
i'd have a damn lot more if i didnt have to keep re-writing my PM titles mad or writing "smilie" instead of "sm" mad

Dexx
awh..you need one of 'em keyboards that write by themselves, yup

silver_tears
can I have one too eek!

Clovie
confused to be honest it is not bad idea to have instead of
it would be much faster big grin

yerssot
but writing shouldn't be faster or more intense, it should take a loooooooong time so that some spammers would just give up wink

Ahnold
I'm tipping my hat in with a suggestion...

How about fixing the drop down banner on the sub-forums? E.g. If I'm looking at a post on the "Terminator" forum and press the "go" button on the drop down banner, it says "Invalid Forum Specification".

It's quite frustrating, really...

yerssot
people still post there? eek!

Spider-Girl
What really annoys me is when I click submit reply it goes to a page called perfectnav which says the site is unavailable and I lose that post, that really pisses me off because once I made a huge post and it screwed up.

furryman
ctrl+a, ctrl+c everytime before you post then

Clovie
you r right sweetie.. but i would still prefer the shorter version.
there would be less possibilities for typos as well happy

and i agree about sub-forum thing, same happens with the pad.

yerssot
just copy any long post out of precaution

can you also scan for spyware? since you shouldn't be forwarded to anything else messed

Evy_O
hmm, what annoys me is the threads that are "notes", if you wanna view the last page, you fist got to open the first page and THEN go to the last sad

yerssot
hit the >> sign under who posted last there, it will forward you to the last post in said note

Evy_O
oh right, I knew I was doing something wrong stick out tongue thx!

Ahnold
Oi!

Dexx
yes that is indeed frustrating...not in those sections unly..but the philosophy and siggies..and others..

Ahnold
I've PM'd Raz about this problem several times; either he's forgotten, or was unable to do anything about it. I'd like to find out though...

yerssot
or he does not find it important?

Dexx
i am sure raz does not eat or sleep untill every single soul on this forum is satisfied with it's wellbeing! hah!

Raz
I couldn't reproduce the error, so I can't fix it. If someone can explain to me how to get this problem, I could do something about it.

Oh and Dave, no fixes until you get a siggie and avi stick out tongue

yerssot
the problem is that the sub-sections are not mentioned in the Forum Jump so when you are in one, and you hit the Forum Jump to get out of it quickly, you get an error since it points to "Please select an option"

Raz
Still can't reproduce...

yerssot
well, go into a sub-section and then scroll down to the forum jump and it points to "Please select an option", instead of the sub-section or the part where it belongs to messed

Raz
Oh right. Well thats not a bug then.

It's telling you to select an option....

yerssot
I believe it's more out of habbit that you press the jump without looking at it, so when you are in the sub-section you gotta remember to change it

The Innkeeper
I like the smilie
rather that than the SM

dave123
consider it done

dave123
crybaby i see no changes sad

yerssot
your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them no expression

Raz
consider it done

silver_tears
your sig hurts my eyes Raz wacko

and when you say done? what do you mean stick out tongue

Raz
The tag wink

TOH
Great !!! velho

dave123
i see changes now eek! thanks raz happy

silver_tears
droolio do the ones still work though?

Jedi Priestess
errrrrr last night when I was posting my sig entry the freaking board froze on my twice.once it ate the entire post and the second time it ate my entry....I need a mod to delete those posts plz....still trying to figure out wht the bloody thing did that miffed

Raz
You'll have problems with attachments if they're larger than 2Mb. It won't show up at all.

Jedi Priestess
Ok you guys........I am NOT nuts.....but asll of a sudden last night I started getting an audio off this board...its a female voice..it says "what would you like me to say..." WHAT IS THIS???? I asked Ush about it and he didnt know. Also nothing showed up on my virus scan last night.

dave123
it's an advert yes there should be a mute button on it somewhere

and i've got another thing that annoys me:

there's a 30 second time limit on PMs, which is fair enough. but when you click "preview reply", it says "you can only send a PM once every 30 seconds", even though i'm just previewing it, not actually sending confused

yerssot
and the limit of 30 seconds is really so long sad

silver_tears
I agree no

Raz
If its any shorter, then we could see an upsurge in PM spams/bombs...

yerssot
well... change it to 20 for just some poor souls who barely get any PMs at all... like me wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.