Comic Kingdom Come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Has anyone read this comic?

I read it today, it kind of sucks. Batman looks like a darth vader w/o his mask on. If you have read this what did u think of it? for ppl who havent read it... its something about the future where all of the dc characters are old and the new superheros took over... well ur just gonna have to read it for urself big grin

Arachnoidfreak
Well, if it sucks, how come the price has gone up so much? It's about $30 for the 4 issue set. Alex Ross's art is great, and it's an Elseworlds title, so i wouldn't expect much from the writing anyway.

LeAtHerRFace
Its my opinion of it. No, but I agree with the art... its fantastic.

ScarletSpider
Elseworlds isn't always bad. Have you read Superman Red Son (I think it was called) by Warren Ellis? Good stuff.

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, I heard Red Son was good, but looking at Elseworld's track record, I think a generalization would be fine here. Ever read Batman: In Darkest Knight? Great potential, horrible turnout.

LeAtHerRFace
No.. it looked good though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.