Name the badass trash talkn superheros in dc/marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Wolverine... (need i say more bub?)
Lobo...
Sabretooth...

Arachnoidfreak
Lobo is above both of them, because of his arrogance. Why are these types of theads always kept to DC and Marvel? The Bad Eggs from Acclaim/Valiant comics has some of the funniest trash talkin' shit I've ever seen.

LeAtHerRFace
Most ppl dont really know who most of them are. So thats why we just put the general known universes up.

ScarletSpider
Deadpool, the merc with a mouth. Daredevil, with the proper material is pretty good too. Everyone remember the verbal beat down he put on Bullseye, or shall we say "Lester"?

Manowar
Heres the one i can think of

Marvel:
Daredevil
Deadpool
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Juggernaut
The Thing
The Punisher

DC:
Lobo
Wally West Flash
Batman (sometimes)
The Joker

Spawnie
Spiderman 2099? why does he have gloves like Batman? Very different look, but also nice.

I agree with u guys. I have nothing more to add, just that my favorite trash talking bastard is the Joker.

lil timmy
it's just part of his suit.. it's a "day of the dead" carnival costume he got in mexico, if i remeber correctly.. (which i probably don't.. lol)

Linkalicious
Nick Fury talks a load of mess for a human with no super powers.

Alpha Centauri
Nick Fury, Wolverine of course, Sabretooth.

I've seen Iron-Man talk his share of trash.

-AC

papablkbear
in one the ultimates comics i thought what Hulk said to Thor after Thor hit him with his Hammer (several times) was funny as hell

§words point
the punisher the biggest bad-ass but spidey taks more trash

Alpha Centauri
Spidey is a wise-cracker more than trash-talker.

FAO Papablkbear:

Hulk said the blow from mjonir made him horny. Hahaha.

-AC

papablkbear
Thank you pimp

Alpha Centauri
He also tried to bite Iron-Man's head off in that issue. Funny guy.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.