Midnighter vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papablkbear
If u have read The Authority then u know who the Midnighter is. He's hardcore when it comes to hand to hand combat.

Manowar
Caps

supremthor
midnighter well defeat any human fighter and that goes for captain america, batman, shang chi, iron fist, lady shiva, electra, batgirl, nightwing, stick, black panther, cain and the list goes on. the only human who can defeat midnighter in a fight is the karate kid.
the reason i say this about midnghter is because '' Midnighter was an ordinary human until he was artificially enhanced with an altered nervous system plus hiperstrong bones and muscles. He now has neural implants and memory induction that make him capable of analysing any fight from a million different angles even before a single punch has been landed'' he aslo has a healing factor like Wolverine.

juggernaut74
I bet Deathstroke could give him a fight

supremthor
ya i forgot about deathstroke he can give him a really good fight i not gonna say he can defeat deathstroke because i dont know if he can

snoopdogg
Good fight.

Juk3n
Midnighter takes 6/10 from steve rogers

He takes 11/10 from bucky

Philosophía
Midnighter, against both Steve and Bucky.

The Nuul
Mid.

Battlehammer
Capt

complexbrother
Midnighter kills Cap and takes a dump in his sheild.

(I know.. I know I'm hostile)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by complexbrother
Midnighter kills Cap and takes a dump in his sheild.

(I know.. I know I'm hostile) I like that.

BruceSkywalker
I've only read a few Midnighter comics, but I think thats enough to say that Midnighter can certainly beat Cap.
Mid 7/10

occultdestroyer
The Midnighter

wannabe
Midnighter ftw

carver9
Captain america more time then not.

Zoron
Originally posted by supremthor
midnighter well defeat any human fighter and that goes for captain america, batman, shang chi, iron fist, lady shiva, electra, batgirl, nightwing, stick, black panther, cain and the list goes on. the only human who can defeat midnighter in a fight is the karate kid.
the reason i say this about midnghter is because '' Midnighter was an ordinary human until he was artificially enhanced with an altered nervous system plus hiperstrong bones and muscles. He now has neural implants and memory induction that make him capable of analysing any fight from a million different angles even before a single punch has been landed'' he aslo has a healing factor like Wolverine. sick karate kid? karate kid! ok any of the people you named up there would tear into karate kid so how can he beat midnighter?

Battlehammer
Capt

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Capt no way in hell

Battlehammer
In h2h combat I see no reason he can't. There feats are very comparable. ecpt Capt has better skill feats and is superior in that area.

celeyhyga17
tough one...

Cap is one bad H2H fighting machine...but...Midnighter is superhuman..
gotta go with Mids 7/10

OneDumbG0
Cap has absolutely no advantage here. The only possible way he could eke out a win is if Midnighter looked at him and decided to give up without fighting because they know how good or noble Cap is, which has historically happened several times. He can beat competent guys faster, stronger and more agile than him... if he knows their fighting style completely, e.g. Beast, Spiderman... but against Midnighter???

Midnighter 9/10

D_Dude1210
Cap has the strongest jobber aura there is, swhy he's been seen to beat Spiderman. There should been no way he even stood remotely a chance against Spiderman, Peter woulda hit him 20 times before he even knew to swing his arm. :-/

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Cap has the strongest jobber aura there is, swhy he's been seen to beat Spiderman. There should been no way he even stood remotely a chance against Spiderman, Peter woulda hit him 20 times before he even knew to swing his arm. :-/ Cap won because he knows exactly how Spiderman fights as explained in Civil War. And Cap has enough speed, strength and skill to utilize that advantage against Spiderman. He doesn't know Midnighter. And while Cap's one of the best, he's not good enough.

cloud102
Midnighter.

Zack M
Midnighter but cap puts up a good fight.

Omac9
I'd like to see Mister X vs Midnighter...given their respective powers.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Omac9
I'd like to see Mister X vs Midnighter...given their respective powers.

DCNU Mids has already fought an analogue of X.

Decter
Mid should win 9/10 times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.