Batman Vs Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
Now I've heard that Punisher is also a 'normal human' just like Batman and since I have no clue who punisher is or what his strenghts are, I'll leave it for you guys to come to a conclusion....

Joker1237
Batman will win, he beat him in that cross over So that proves it to me.

Arachnoidfreak
There's already a thread like this. Good match though. I'd go for Punisher just because he uses LOTS of weapons, and what he carries on him is way deadlier than what Batman carries. Punisher always has a plan B to backup his plan A, and most times a plan C in case of real emergencies. They both need prep time to fight, but Punshier kills without a second thought, Batman won't.

I despise crossovers with Batman in them. Spawn and Batman fought twice, but both times it was a draw(Spawn lost his powers in one, and Batman had an enhancement in the other). Are you going to tell me Batman has a chance against Spawn? Punisher should win this one.

punkyhermy
Well i KNOW that batman has all backup plans too.ALWAYS. which reminds me of this JL episode where a gang of villans say something along the lines of 'we had a back up plan!" batman gives a triumphant SMILE and says he did too.The garage door opens behind him and the JL is standing there ready to strike! a classic moment that was!

Manowar
definitely Batman

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1937218

Arachnoidfreak
I remember that episode. It didn't exactly go the way you described it, but it was good.

VENOMfan
Both are good with prep time.

Batman is better tho, Ive never seen Batman run out of idea's, I have seen Punisher get cuaght up ____ creek without a padle

but if the two fight on a random encounter I'd say Punisher, just cuase he is more likely to kill bat's

Manowar
VENOMfan just said my favorite saying ever!!! big grin big grin

VENOMfan
I try to stay edgey big grin

Joker1237
No way Batman beats Spawn, But this cross over I read with Punisher and Batman was one of the best cross overs ever. Now in a hand to hand fight Batman wins (As did happen in the comic)

Punisher came blowing suff up and killed many mobster with Jagsaw and Joker escaping (Jagsaw gets caught by Batman)

Punisher chases the Joker, Puniser ran out of ammo with he killed the mobsters, but he thinks he can take Joker hand to hand.
Joker slips on a banna peal.

Batman comes and saves Joker from being killed by the Punisher.

They fight a little, with Batman winning, and says Dont come here again, or I will make sure you have a place in Stonegate, or mabe Arkham will suit you better.

Punisher leaves. Punisher lost because he did not have his weapons, so the out come might have change.

VENOMfan
thats pretty much it, Punisher is an ok hand to hand fighter, but he isnt great give him a shotgun and....just take a look at Wolverine's face

punkyhermy
soo...i'm deducing without his guns punisher will loose and i doubt batman willl get hit by his bullets, he's obviously trained for for dodging bulltes, does that everyday on gotham

VENOMfan
Dodge bullet's? from random punk's yeah but the Punisher is a marksman, he was hired to kill Spiderman remember?

You need to see how he fight's, he would probably take a couple pot shot's at batman JUST to bring him in close then whip's out a 12 guage and blows him in half.

the main thing is Punisher would kill Batman on a whim, Batman has to be pushed a lot further than castle does in order to kill

If he is fully armed he will beat Bat's, but it would be close.

Batman would be able to out last Punisher in a mind game tho

Arachnoidfreak
Ok see, Punisher isn't an everyday thug with crappy aim, his aim is on par with Deadpool, and Deadpool is usually compared to Bullseye, who never misses. That puts Punisher up there with the best of them. The only one who dodges Punisher's bullets on a regular basis is Spiderman(sometimes Daredevil), and he is friggin superhuman, but he HAS hit Spiderman(put him in a hospital), so even the most agile hero in comics couldn't escape Punisher. Besides that, Punisher doesn't rely soley on guns, he also has high explosives, knives, grenades. Will Batman dodge a grenade blast, coupled with shotgun fire?

Batman is only human.

SnakeEyes
what crossover did Batman and Punisher fight in, also when did it come out?

Joker1237
ok you can get it at a book store, maybe Barns and Nobles, I got mine at a book store, its book title DC/Marvel crossover classices part 2 (meaning there is a number one some were)

It does not say the year, so I guessing mid 90's. The cross overs in the book are

Batman (Azrael) Punisher
Batman (Bruce Wayne) Punisher
Batman Captain America (else worlds takes place in world war 2)
And Superman Silver Sufer, read it a few times, and I still dont get it??? enlighted me on these that got the story line please.

moshtitan
id back punisher over batman anyday, unless punisher was unarmed.

Joker1237
Punisher cant hit what he cant see, Batman is a master of hiding in the darkness.

punkyhermy
oh yeah...good point!

LeAtHerRFace
Bullseye has a better aim then punisher. And yes u are obviously right, that batman is human. But, in a comic bats fought with bullseye, bats dodged his knife w/o even trying. So, bats could dodge punishers. It doesnt matter if bats is human. He is at the prime state of a human being. Mastered in all combats, his stamina is well above average & collosal humans, and he is very strategic.

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
Way smarter? Have you even read an entire Punisher story all the way through? Punisher makes plans, does recon, and plays mind games with his enemy. Batman may be the better detective, but strategy wise they are about equal.

Arachnoidfreak
Night vision goggles. Whoa! Suddenly the darkness disappeared!

I said Punisher was close to Bullseye, not that he was better. It does matter that Batman is human, Punisher is at peak human physique too. Neither of them could dodge sub-machine gun fire from an expert marksman, while avioding a grenade blast. Against an arsenal like Punisher's Batman won't last long. Punisher is never without a weapon.

Alpha Centauri
Batman is really cool as is Pun. However, when you are armed to the teeth and have a weapon capable of killing off almost anyone you come in contact with, I don't really think Batman has a chance.

-AC

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
Oh of course Batman is smarter. But then again different intelligence applies. Batman's scientific knowledge isn't gonna save him from a rocket to the face. The knowledge needed in this battle is the knowledge of combat and war. Something Punisher excels in.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Punisher is usually armed to the teeth, and could probably incapacitate Bats if he wanted to. He's a very good hand to hand fighter, but Bats would win if that's what it came down to. Although I don't think Punisher would go out quietly. He'd probably whip out his custom grenade, filled with spent plutonium and psych Batman out with a bluff or two.

Joker1237
Batman never gets psych out, well Maybe when Joker killed Robin, but thats about it.

Alpha Centauri
I can imagine that. Punisher is the only guy who could bluff a win besides Doom I think.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing for some reason I found that extremely funny

crazy
NO PREPTIME TO ALL YOU BATMAN FAN BOYS GOD I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION ( sorry it had to come out ).

I think people would just give this to Batman but I think Punisher is capable of winning this one.

Mr_Famous
This crossover has already been out on print.

ScarletSpider
Never count the Punisher out. He is the MacGuyver of murder. However I think eventually Batman would take it, too smoothe and sneaky for the Punisher.

5knuckleShuffle
ehh i say punisher

Mr_Famous
Punisher is no match. Bats let punisher hit him once cuz punisher thought he deserved it, but no more. Punisher has to leave coz Bats wud've handed him his ass

Cosmo Kramer
Spiderman beats Punisher! DareDevil beats Punisher! Everyone does...why would Batman be any diffrent?

Mr_Famous
yes

Imperial_Samura
Yes, Punisher is just a man with good aim and a desire to punish the wicked... Batman is the law of Gotham city, I am sure he could show the Punisher the light.

mr.smiley
it would be a cool fight but punishers techniques would be flawed.
I wanna say punisher would whup his ass but i would say batman to win.In comic books of course.
movie wise punisher kills batman

crazy
What happened in the crossover?

MatchesMalone
Batman stops Punisher from killing Joker and lets him get away. Frank was pissed that Batman let Joker escape, so he hits Batman. Batman said he let him get that hit in. Punisher tries to hit him again and Batman catches the punch, casually throws him on the ground, and tells him to get lost. Punisher leaves Gotham pissed off.

theflyxx
From that encounter alone, I say the Batman wins quite easily.

long pig
i searched and couldnt find this one....id have to say batman..but it wouldnt be easy...punisher fights real real dirty sometimes

Napalm
Punisher beats the $#!t out of batman

NoFate007
Batman. Punisher has the weaponry to take out Batman, but not the agility and whatnot. Punisher wouldn't be able to dodge Batman's attacks as well as Batman can dodge bullets. Plus, Batman has the armor so that protects him too.

IRTMU-Dragon
It doesnt matter, he cant survive explosives or rounds of fire. Batman cant.

OtterVomit
It already happened in 2003 with the JLA/Avengers crossover. Batman cleaned his clock.

IRTMU-Dragon
I need proof of these claims... people can get on here and just say the stuff they want to say the side they like to win.

Joker1237
Batman did beat Punisher in that cross over.

The Joker team up with Jigsaw.

IRTMU-Dragon
Oh. Ok, good enough for me.

Zahit
Daredevil has physically whooped Punisher more than once.
Logic would dictate that Batman can do the same.
Punisher is a badass, but he's nowhere near DD or Bats in
physical combat.

Napalm
Frank is one of the best soldiers in the world he could easily take bat dude

norrin radd
Batman

whobdamandog
Definately have to go with the Bat.. Punisher would give him a tussle..but Bat would eventually take him down...

Mainstream
batman beat punisher in the JLA Avenger crossover.

long pig
-sigh- batman...indeed...i hate that bastard...batarang???? man o man...

spetznaz
Batman would win .....and win easy.
People tend to make fun of the Batman, saying he 'needs prep time and all that.' Well, while it is true that with Prep time Batman can beat ANYONE (excluding certain cosmically endowed individuals), Batman is still pretty lethal even without the vaunted prep time.
Remember this is the guy who has defeated the Aliens TWICE. Alone. And the first time he did not even have any of his toys.
The Punisher would have no chance against the Batman. Not saying that the Punisher is weak ....no, he is kick ass.
The Batman is just much much better!
Prep time or not.

King Burger
Sorry, old thread I know, but I just wanted to add
that in the Batman/Punisher crossover, (at the end)
Punisher punches Batman right in the face, and Batman
is barely fazed, then Batman look at him and say "I
let you have this one because I know you thought I
deserved it" (or something like that), then Punisher
takes another swipe at Batman, but Batman caught
Punisher's flying fist in the air (with one hand), and
says "I said just one!".

Ofcourse, I may be hallucinating the whole thing,
since it's been years since I read it.

Either way, good stuff!

theflyxx
Yeah, I totally remember Batman making the Punisher look like a typical run-of-the-mill Gotham goon in the crossover.

Batman would win easily.

Never
Batman hardly wins this fight easily. I do like Batman in close-range h2h, however.

Throw out what you actually READ in his bio and let's look at his actual fights.

Tron
You didn't look hard enough.

Merging

MERCILOUS
Batman!

Napalm
why the hell did batman save joker?

MERCILOUS
So he wouldn't kill him.

CountQuan
BAtman all the way

Tron
Cause it's what he does, even for his enemies.

namorsubby
batman

JakeTheBank
Batman for a hefty majority

Juk3n
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
So he wouldn't kill him.

pfft - loser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.