The Spyder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548

hotsauce6548

DanZeke25
Thats good. Keep going.

hotsauce6548

hotsauce6548

DanZeke25
its good keep going

look at ur PM's too

The Ones
cool

Stormy Day
Come up with something more original and please dont call your character Spider-Man no

joelsef
i havnt had the chance to read it, but it looks pretty good. keep goin hotsauce.

Stormy Day
Dont you feel kind of bad hotsauce that your un-able to come up with your own story so you copy someone else and then openly admit it ? erm

hotsauce6548
um... what do you mean stormy?

blackwidowlover
hey don't listen to him hes just mad cuz he couldn't wright that good
you were just creating another character to a comic that already exsists
theres nothin wrong with that, its good keep writing

blackwidowlover
STORMY .... why are you so mean?

hotsauce6548
okay almighty stormy day, sorry for writing a fan fiction about spider-man... jeez....

DanZeke25
i wonder if he even read it.... i dont see any other story about a guy named Ben Richards who is a mutant and has the same powers as Spider-Man. Sounds original to me.

joelsef
i agree

hotsauce6548
why thank you, but i don't know if i'm goin to continue this story... maybe i'll write a chapter one of these days tho. ermm

Stormy Day
He may have a different name and background but hes still a rip-off of spider-man and you openly admit that he has all the same powers.

And I am a very good writer but if I wanted to write something like hers I could just take someones elses powers and tweak his name and then post a story smile

hotsauce6548
Okay thanks for your critisism, *cough cough* but I was toying around with the idea of somebody else with Spider-Man's powers (and maybe a little extra power) who helped out Spidey with crime-fighting and super villians. Sort of like the clone saga. And that is what I did. I wrote a fan fic about it, and if you don't like the idea, then maybe you should either not comment about it, or think of something construcive to say to help make the story better for those who do enjoy it.

Stormy Day
I've said what I had to say.

bbye wavey

hotsauce6548
bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.