Alexa Vega (Spy Kids) Has A CRUSH On Rupert!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joy2dWorld
Spy Kids star Alexa Vega is CRUSHING on Rupert!

A member of Wandless Magic gave this below quote to Wandless Magic:

"I'm watching MTV right now and TRL is on. The guest star is Alexa Vega from those Spy Kids movies and they just asked her "If you could work with anybody, male or female, who'd you choose?" and I was expecting many answers, but when she said "Rupert Grint" my jaw dropped. I wasn't sure if I even heard her right! She said she has a crush on him and she got all flustered."

Aww! I saw her in Spy Kids 3 and I was like-- oh my God, she's all grown up! And... she's sexy! I like her, and I like her even more now-- she's got great taste!

I bet she likes Rupert not just for his looks-- she sees him like the way many girls see him-- he may not be as cute as Dan but I think he's sexier.. plus he's funny, shy, well-grounded/down-to-earth, not afraid to be himself. He's so real-- so human, no pretensions, no apprehensions, no gimmicks, no frills-- Rupert is all about being himself, just being himself.

I'm happy for Rupert-- I think they'd look cute together! *but starting to feel really jealous now!*

Attached is a pic of her...

Joy2dWorld
Here's a pic of her from her recent movie-- Spy Kids 3...

They say she has a new movie called "Sleepover" -- Is it out yet? Gotta go see that one smile

Joy2dWorld
Oh but this one looks really more like her-- I think she's really pretty!

uh-oh, move over Emma Watson-- you've got competition wink

Mental note to Alexa: Girl you better back-off from my man! stick out tongue

<Tidus>
EMMA WATSONS SEXIER!! I WANT HER TO MERRY ME!!

http://hpmovie.variety.ru/photo_archive/hp_cast.jpg
http://www.gothamist.com/images/danielrademmawat.jpg
http://home.no.net/mallisa/emma_l.jpg
http://www.fanet.com.ar/harrypotter/Humor/_39071109_ron_harry_hermione2.jpg
http://www.mugglenet.com/images/hermione23l.jpg

<Tidus>
LoL and plus You never met the real RUpert!!! Maybe his gay or something you never know!

Raven Guardia
I dont think rupert is gay.

Alexa is pretty then emma.....emma is a britney spear wanna be

Vingilot
eek! Rupert is sexy! love

Go Alexa...but now I'm envious...lol

Joy2dWorld
Emma's very pretty, I like her very much and I think she's great! But she likes Dan.. and I think that's just great too.. so Emma likes Dan, Alexa likes Rupert.

Rupert is a very humble person... he likes to let other people shine and get all the attention. He doesnt mind being just 2nd or 3rd to both Dan and Emma-- he just wants to be a good actor and have a great time at it. I would expect him to be just flattered, but also very embarrassed by this piece of news LOL

Raven Guardia
rupert is just cute,....like in a pinch his cheeks kind of way. he is like a teddy bear, you cant help but love him.

shanie623
Aww, that's cute. Yeh, I like her too. She seems like a nice girl. =)

tigress
I'll second that. smile

Joy2dWorld

angelsflame265
aww they can go on double dates!

punkyhermy
yes i agree with all those things u said about rupert.I wish i could meet him!!!I'm glad emma does not like rupert u what coz he deserves better!!!alexa seems like a nice girl!!!!i hope they get together!!!!!!! big grin

weegie
No! Tom likes Emma, Emma likes Rupert ,Rupert likes me, and I like Tom its a love square. Ok i lie, Rupert doesn't like me, and i don't like Tom. But I swear Emma has a crush on Rupert not Dan! (Have you seen the way she looks at him when he talks in interviews and stuff?!?!)
I think someone should hook Alexa Vega and Rupert up! If i can't have him, I suppose she can, lol.

punkyhermy
no!!!!emma and dan like each other the sister/brother thing they say is just coverup!

Raven Guardia
I think Tom and Emma like each other, and maybe Dan has a crush on Emma...rupert I dont know who he likes..

angelsflame265
I think that we don't know them, so we don't know who likes who. . ..

Raven Guardia
well, sometimes you can tell by the way the act toward each other interviews and the way the pose in some pics.

JessieSparrow
Im with that thought ^

punkyhermy
yup i agree with Raven Guardia.But I still think that dan and emma have something going up.

Raven Guardia
dan and emma do seem a little close when I think about. *is jealous*

Joy2dWorld

Joy2dWorld
OK, does anybody else here think that she needs to "pull her pants up" in this one? LOL

Padfoot15
Why does everyone think that the HP crew is just this love triangle?
Just because they're together a lot? confused
I've seen interviews too, and they don't act like their in love or anything...At least I don't think so...

punkyhermy
emma is way prettier than alexa but i guess alexa's personality shines through...at least she seems like a nice enough person which emma comes no where close to!
and YES!!!!PLEEZ PUT YOUR PANTS UP GURL!!!

weegie
How do you know whos got a better personality?

Joy2dWorld
hey, do you think Rupert already knows about this? mobile

punkyhermy
well...I can deduce from the way the behave in public, their responses to questions and stuff...and u know...i think rupert knows about this...celebs do keep track of this kinda stuff...

orient_celts
Thanks for posting the articles.

Londonboy7
I AGEA WITH <Tidus>

Londonboy7
soory agrea

Joy2dWorld
Its A-G-R-E-E "agree" -- that's queer, you spelled "<Tidus>"'s nick more correctly LOL!

auror_chk
@Padfoot up there ^^^^ big grin i agree with you man!!! thumbsup Dan, Rupert and Emma reminds me of Dawsons Creek stick out tongue LOL

RupertsLunaGirl
See, Alexa Vega can like Rupert all she wants, but thing is, she'll never get him, because Rupert is mine. lol.

natalya719
As much as I hate to say it..I think she might actually have a chance w/ him. On TRL, I remember when Alexa said her crush to VJ Damien. The Damien said something along the lines of "Hm, maybe we could work that out for you.."

Interesting isnt it...lol.

But you know what..I remember reading an interview of Alexa in a magazine a couple months ago. Of course they asked who her celebrity crush was and she said Shia Leabouf. So who knows...maybe this is just another stage she's going through.

Joy2dWorld
I just looked him (Shia) up at IMDb coz I didnt know who he is... well, I can tell Alexa likes that certain kind of look in a guy coz him & Rupert somehow have some similarities in that department. He also has lots of photos with his siblings, just like Rupert.

natalya719
Thats a cute picturesmile

Hiriledain
Yes, it is. Everyone loves a guys who takes care of his younger siblings...It's especially cute when it's little sisters...Sister do the craziest things...I should know...I bother my older brother ALL the time at school! Hey, he's got some CUTE friends...lOL. Ok, now back to Rupie. Very cute. I love his hair color man! lOL. He's one sexy wizard. Cheh. rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

BlackC@t
Big news girls! rolleyes1

KillTheLight
more like old news..

Morning_Glory
who would ever have a crush on Rupert! ugh! he looks like one of the kids that would get picked on at school

Legoluv
Originally posted by Flame Alchemist
EMMA WATSONS SEXIER!! I WANT HER TO MERRY ME!!

and how old are you? confused

Morning_Glory
gross...confused

Legoluv
thats some strange shit right there folks...glare

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
who would ever have a crush on Rupert! ugh! he looks like one of the kids that would get picked on at school

hey! I have a crush on Rupert. he's the greatest.

LifeIsKillingMe
vega is the ugliest thing in hollywood...no offense to any fans shes just flat out ugly

Morning_Glory
who is alexa asdkjfhskdj

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
who is alexa asdkjfhskdj

the ugly chick from spykids puke

MetalHeart
Originally posted by Joy2dWorld
Spy Kids star Alexa Vega is CRUSHING on Rupert!

A member of Wandless Magic gave this below quote to Wandless Magic:

"I'm watching MTV right now and TRL is on. The guest star is Alexa Vega from those Spy Kids movies and they just asked her "If you could work with anybody, male or female, who'd you choose?" and I was expecting many answers, but when she said "Rupert Grint" my jaw dropped. I wasn't sure if I even heard her right! She said she has a crush on him and she got all flustered."

Aww! I saw her in Spy Kids 3 and I was like-- oh my God, she's all grown up! And... she's sexy! I like her, and I like her even more now-- she's got great taste!

I bet she likes Rupert not just for his looks-- she sees him like the way many girls see him-- he may not be as cute as Dan but I think he's sexier.. plus he's funny, shy, well-grounded/down-to-earth, not afraid to be himself. He's so real-- so human, no pretensions, no apprehensions, no gimmicks, no frills-- Rupert is all about being himself, just being himself.

I'm happy for Rupert-- I think they'd look cute together! *but starting to feel really jealous now!*

Attached is a pic of her...

wow she looks like shes 40!

Cinemaddiction
You guys can discuss her in her own thread. I'm going to close this one up to make sure that happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.