Poll:Courtney Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slashwristbarbi
As far as I can tell the world seems to be divided into people who love Courtney Love and people who really hate her. So what I want to know is - Are they're any Courtney fans at all on this site? Also has anyone heard her new album, America's Sweetheart? I just got it and there are actually some pretty great songs on it.

loserib
shes cool but i have not heard the new album yet

amity75
I saw hole in concert a few years ago and she walked off stage because someone threw a PearlJam T-Shirt on stage. Incredibly strong individuals don't take the huff for something as trivial as that. She's a talentless, spoilt little brat who has brought all of her problems on herself but expects everyone else to take the blame for them.

incuhead1024
i think she killer kurt or paid someone to kill him and make it look like a suicide.

incuhead1024
killed**

loserib
i seen her when she was with hole they played with manson and monster magnet her show was decent

SAtown_punk
She's a talentless, murdering, scumbitch. Hole's album, Celebrity Skin, was picked apart and put back together by Billy Corgin, who is amazingly talented. That's the only reason it was decent. I haven't heard America's Sweetheart, and I don't doubt that there a couple good songs on it, but none have to do with talent. She's horrible. And she should have Frances taken away from her and given to Dave Grohl or Krist Novacleic. lol. Damn heroin junky! Stop ruining Brodie Dalle!

total metalhead
ive always hated her. not just cos she (apparently) ruined Kurt, i just hate her voice and the way she acts, she thinks she is THE queen 'rock-chick'.

and how come nobody can spell Krist Novoselic right??? one of the greatest bassits ever being miss pronounced. it aint right sad

Darth Revan
I like "mono" but she's an arrogant b*tch

SAtown_punk
he is not one of the greatest bassists ever. He was fairly good, yes...but had it not been for Kurt, they wouldn't have gotten famous. And the dumb whore that this thread is about had to go and have him killed. What a jealous *****.

total metalhead
he was one of the best ever. just listen to Come As You Are. its so fluid, it almost sounds fake, like there using sound effects, but its 100% Krist.

amlap
she is the toatl anti-crist in my mind... i ****ing hate her guts in everyway! big grin

SAtown_punk
lol. I think that's pretty much the majority opinion.

wicker_man
I despise her too, but thats in my opinion as a Nirvana fan, Hole had one good song and the rest of CLs fame came from her relationship with Kurt.

SAtown_punk
That's about right. I liked Violet and Celebrity Skin, and those were the only 2 songs I could stand.

Placebo_fan
I loved Celebrity Skin and Malibu.

eyeadore1979
hmmm... yeah I love her.. She's awesome. I love her songs... Especially Malibu... That's a beautiful song. love Happy Dance

By the by, I'm a newbie! Hello all.. My first post woohoo

loserib
i bet she digs how much she gets under peoples skin

SAtown_punk
eyeadore, do you realize how talentless she is? Do you understand that she is a murderer? How can you like her? Even if you don't believe that she killed Kurt Cobain, how can you like her when her music isn't even mediocre?

Darth Jello
let us not forget, pretty on the inside, live through this, ask for it, the first session, and my body, the hand grenade were awesome

SAtown_punk
how could we forget? They suck.

Sigillum_Diaboli
.... yes

Paola
she killed my Kurt!!!! crybaby ugly b!tch!!! miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.