Batman vs Superman movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
What do you think the outcome of this movie would be?

Magee
wow they making a superman vs batman movie?
ermm, well i mean Superman lol. He's strong and shit blink
Well batman does have a kryptonite ring but i fail to see how thats gonna stop superman from flying up and frying him with his heat vision. I boubt they will even give him the ring in the film.
I boubt anyone would die, they'll resolve it peacefuly, yea yea, i wanna see blood!! blink

LeAtHerRFace
Yes.

I know supes is stronger and faster. But it will probably deal with a popularity fight. Supes and bats will probably kick the sh!t out of eachother equally.

Jargon343
The thing with Supes vs. Batman is that supes is a big boy scout...ie he's not just gonna fly at the speed of light and vaporize batman. That's why I don't think it's that farfetched that Bats could beat Supes, because Supes is always gonna be pulling his punches and Bats will be going all out.

Joker1237
That looks like a cover for a Joel Schmmer or what ever his name film, he ant doing other Batfilm is he??

Jargon343
I hope not, I don't know how much bat-nipple this world can take before being thrown into an anarchal madness. But considering the disaster that was the last Batman movie I doubt they'd want to put him in charge again.

What I'm wondering is what superman would wear in a new movie. I think his normal costume would be a bit too....ahem...'flamboyant' for this day and age. But if they put him in a leather or vinyl outfit like most movie heroes wear nowadays, it wouldn't really be Superman. They did a good job on the Spiderman costume so hopefully they can do something for Superman.

Joker1237
Well it looks like neo lights to me base on the cover, more like Batman forever than Batman and Robin,(No I wont call them movies, or even Batfilms)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.