Who's the most content superhero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vu_Quang
out of marvel and dc. who just seems to be very content or satisfied with their life the most?

i'm gonna have to say either it's lobo or the flash. they seem like they're happy at work the most.

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer. He's not really obligated to do anything, unless he feels the need to. And he surfs space for fun!

vu_Quang
i disagree, silver surfer always has a lot on his mind, like trying to discover his lost memory and lost love. i might say he could be discontent one out of dc and marvel.

norrin radd
silver surfer is not the most content, he had to sacrifice is life to save is planet and his love.

vu_Quang
exactly. i figure the most content hero would be someone with very little responsibilites. SS has WAY too many responsibilities to the galaxy.

lobo on the other hand frankly doesnt give much of a s!$% as to what he does. obviously this dont make him much of a hero (lol if hero is a term you want to describe him with) .

flash (wally west) is full of energy and constantly putting it to work wheter or no he's saving some one or just having fun.

Linkalicious
what exactly is "being content"?

Seriously....anyone who fights crime for a living isn't content at all. I just like how Surfer...is a surfer.

Arachnoidfreak
Lobo is definitly content, he loves his job. I would too if all i did was kill people, get laid, and talk shit.

Manowar
i agree with Flash and Lobo...but what about Henry McCoy/Beast?? hes always content with being a blue furry monster who likes art and literature

punkyhermy
flash i think....

Linkalicious
are there any marvel heroes that are content?

Alpha Centauri
Despite worrying now and then about his past Wolverine seems to be content. As do most of the X-Men besides Rogue.

-AC

norrin radd
wolverine, humm and what about his true love jean grey, not very content i guess.

norrin radd
lobo is happy, but not really a hero. I agree on flash the man is always happy.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah Flash seems to prefer his superhero life.

Banner as Hulk seems content. It's just Banner.

-AC

Darth Jello
if DD would swallow his pride and settle down with the widow, he would be content.

Alpha Centauri
True enough but Daredevil comics turning into a soap aren't something I would like. Heroes always go for that one rule anyway. Duty over Booty. They never, or in most cases wont, choose the female over the responsibility of a crimefighter. How many times has Parker put Spider-Man before MJ despite being married to her? Many is the answer.

-AC

Linkalicious
Hulk hates the fact that he's a green brute. He's never liked being a monster.

And Daredevil's whole superhero job is based on revenge....Like Batman, i don't think he'll ever be content.

VENOMfan
Venom is content enuf. he enjoy's beating punk's and thug's into paste.
and dosent really have regret other than the whole spiderman situation.
and the business with his dad but that cant be solved

He is more of a hero than Lobo for that matter

Alpha Centauri
Carnage is perhaps the most content.

-AC

ScarletSpider
In an odd way, I think the Punisher is the most content. True, he lost his family, at one point got a chance to taste heaven, and then was spit back out (although, we'll forget about that because no one likes a super-natural punisher). But the only thing he was ever good at was war, and now that's what his life is and he loves it. You can especially see that when he's around Daredevil, and by just being himself, Frank gets under DD's skin and relishes in it.

§words point
its gotta be wolverine in his own comics . the punisher the most un content

Alpha Centauri
Cyclops is one of the most content. Hardly hear him complain about his powers.

-AC

Joker1237
since people are naming Villiages like Carnage, Than Joker seems content with his life, He thinks the toxie bath was the greatness thing ever lol "If it was not for the Batman I would not be the happy soul I am today"

As for heros, Flash seems content. So does Lobo, Wonder Woman seem content, not happy content, but please wityh her life.
Spiderman is other one, Married with MJ, fights crime, and has a daughter in Spider Girl, yep one happy super hero family.

How about Superman??? sure he has this Louis/Clerk/Superman fighting for her loved thing, but hey it happens.

ScarletSpider
I think Cyclops is becoming increasingly uncontent in his life. What with the whole Jean/Emma thing. Sure it's over now that Jean's dead, but Wolverine was/is on his ass about it, oddly enough. And he's starting to doubt himself and his abilities thanks to that X-**** Emma Frost.

manjaro
this might be a little old school, but in DC I would have to say Guy Gardner, he was one of the 2nd generation Green Lanterns on Earth along with Hal Jordan. He was all about having fun, laying back,boozing it up, pickin' fights and gettin busy with the ladies. He was even kicked out of the Corps once for not realizing that "with great power comes great responsiblity", and when he came back they gave him a yellow ring.

As for Marvel I would have to go with Nick Fury. Especially the Ultimates version of him(the one that Looks like Sam L Jackson) this dude loves to spend up the governments money for his own personal advancement, plus he seems to get a real big kick out of messing w/new hi-tech weapons and what not plus he's the consomate ladies man, and he talks in slang every now and then. (oh)and that whole raining on bad guys parade thing

Jargon343
Well if by 'content', you mean a 'whistle while you work' sort of hero, I'd say maybe Flash or Plastic Man.

Alpha Centauri
Nick Fury is really cool now. He used to be such a weasel.

-AC

manjaro
plastic man is an excellent choice

SnakeEyes
I wanna go to Carnage Village!
YAY!!! big grin

Darth Jello
DD has reached a point where his secret is out and he would be better off faking his own death.

as for most content.
what about impossible man and woman?
I'm sure Mutant Alpha has reached a state of Nirvana too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.