Perhaps a Paranormal Phorum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Ok, just to make something clear, I've opened this thread in the GDF in hopes that my query can be discussed seriously, as I'm sure you'll agree, the OTF is perhaps slightly too light an atmosphere for a genuine question.

I think most of you have noticed the sudden burst of Vampire/Lycan threads. Raz has had to step in to clear the mess up, but it has also become clear that there are many fans of such creatures.

To retain a little order, I think it might be a good idea to think about opening a specific area for such conversation and role play. I know there are already areas in which we can do this, but crazes tend to run out quickly, and I'm not entirely sure this is just another phase of KMC. I'm pretty sure that there are enough members here who have an interest in this subject, for the idea to be given some thought.

I'd like for you to reply here even if you don't think it's a good idea, it's not just a 'Sign if you agree' Petition.

Thanks guys smile

LilKitty
News and questions is the place to ask for a new forum smile

JKozzy
^What the Lil B!tch said happy

Syren
Oh, I actually didn't know that, sorry guys.

I guess it should be moved then big grin

Kaleanae
Ghost!

Linkalicious
noobs! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
*sigh*

Thanks babes, I thought you'd be the one to laugh yourself silly at this proposition.

love

Kaleanae
Mmm... Ghost, isn't that something paranormal? that's why I posted

Syren
Yeah, sorry, I think he was kidding.

So you think it might be worth a try?

Linkalicious
babe, if it means all the vampire folk are quarenteened to their own forum. Then you got my vote! yes

Kaleanae

Linkalicious
I dunno about interesting or not, but hey, Raz got rid of the LOTR junkies, the Matrix sluts, and the Star Wars whores....why not send the Vamps and Werewolf wannabe's off too??

Syren
Kaleanae - I do think there are enough members interested to merit a try, at least.

Link - Thanks sweetie, that was kinda the idea, even though I'm not sure "quarantine" is the word I would have used! laughing

Syren
LOTR Junkies?? blink

Matrix Sluts!!! laughing

Star Wars Whores....... oh that's classic! rolling on floor laughing

But Vampire/Werewolf Wannabes. No, I don't like that assumption. no expression

Linkalicious
whip Back!!! Back i say!!! You fowl vampire!! I condem you! whip

Syren
Oh God Link!!!

Pffffft! You are hilarious! I'm a 'fowl' vamp now am I? "The Fowl Vampire. Eats only chickens and prefers to live in a coop than a coffin. Made in the US."

I love you winkiss

yerssot
whore? hmmm... hey, you still gotta give that 150 from last night handsome shifty

those junks, sluts and whores are still here, ... unfortunatly the oldies there don't post anymore and young crap took over stick out tongue
lets cram the vamps and werewolfs in the toilet! wait... they're already there eek!

Syren
laughing out loud

Man I was worried when I saw your name as the last poster, but you've come up trumps. Nice one yers yes

Syren
Fowl is another word to encompass all chickens, cockerel, bantam etc..........

Ever heard of guinea fowl? I think that's a bird that is hunted, like pheasants.

Darth Revan
Actually, this was a SW forum originally, or so I'm told... So it's more like Raz got rid of the everything else whores stick out tongue

Darth Revan
oh and guinea fowl are gamebirds, yeah. Apparently they are quite tasty, too.

Syren
eek!

Lil, you deleted your post!!!!

You evil madam!

For the record, she asked what a fowl was whistle

Linkalicious
Guys....i'm aware of this. It's freaking Friday. General Discussion or not, take the sticks out of your asses and relax.

Syren> For someone who can't say 3 things to me on MSN without *fixing* something you miss-typed...i'd think you'd understand a typing mistake...but then again, making Link feel like an idiot seems to be a favorite past time to you...

Syren
DR, do you have an opinion on opening some kind of area for all the Vampire/Lycan/Zombie fans?

Syren
Uh, babes? I wasn't trying to degrade you at all, or make you feel small. It was a joke, so get the stick out of your @ss ninja

Linkalicious
But if I take the stick out of my ass....then I've got to keep an eye out for Yers. i'll take my chances with the stick thank you very much.

Jedi Priestess
laughing laughing wavey

yerssot
you still gotta pay link mad

§words point
I like the idea

Syren
Not only would it be beneficial to all of the fans, it would stop the OTF from being cluttered up with copycat threads. You know how newbies always seem to see a thread that interests them and clone it, under the guise of it being something else. Not just noobs either, some of our older members seem to do it just for kicks shifty

I'm certainly not expecting anything other than a consideration by the way.

shaber
The OTF is the KMC wastebin! laughing out loud

Syren
What the f**k?

Thanks shaber, but it was established a loooong time ago that the OTF is a toilet/wastebin/skip/sewer etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you think a Paranormal Forum would be a good or a bad idea?

Syren
*perches on edge of coffin, flicking bits of bone at rabid wolverine chained in corner*

I shall not be moved without a discussion no expression

Syren
*has fallen asleep on coffin*

*but is still here, petitioning in her sleep*

whistle

DarkPheonix
if it helps theres a forum place dedicated to the children of the night. is www.vampireforums.com I practically live there. *VampVixen at your service* It would be a good Idea to start on here but to silence those opposed go to vampire forums.... their nice and they bite
LOL

hope this helped a lil.

ladygrim
smile

Syren
OK, thanks. It's a start at least, but if it's as popular as you say then surely KMC could only benefit by catering for the 'children of the night'? I'm gonna check it out.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.