"Candyman" on "24" Last Night!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I know this may slightly off topic, but it's the place where people would appreciate it.

I was watching "24" on FOX last night, like every night, and in the opening credits I saw the name Tony Todd. I was like.."THEE Tony Todd?"

Sure enough, 1/2 way through the show, a tall black guy with a crackly deep voice walked in named "Detective Norris", and it was the "Candyman" himself! I just thought it was really cool to see him on my favorite T.V. show, after his starring in some of my favorite movies like Platoon, Final Destination, etc.

Well, incase you missed it, or even care, I believe FX shows "24" re-runs through the week, and the show is on hiatus until March 30th. He's sure to be back when it picks up.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Yup... and he just carries that intimidating demeanor with every role he takes on. Too bad we have to wait until the end of March to see if he pops up for another episode.

HockeyHorror
Tony Todd will always be a horror legend. i remember watching Final Destination and when i saw him in the movie i was like WOW!!!
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.