Cable vs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who, if they fought Cable, would make it an awesome memorable fight?
Please pick a Marvel character....

VENOMfan
Blade with prep time could be interesting

ScarletSpider
Cable and Hulk fought once, it was pretty good. He ended up using his telepathy to tap into Hulk's brain and made him change into Prof. Hulk, I think.

SnakeEyes
cool! do u know what issue that was?

papablkbear
If it was skill against skill i wouldn't mind seeing him fight random or punisher or bishop

ScarletSpider
It was Incredible Hulk #444, an Onslaught Impact issue.

SnakeEyes
thanks

SnakeEyes
I think that Cable could beat Blade pretty easily, i mean he could probably just destroy his mind quickly or something, not to mention he has a large amount of futuristic weapons.

SnakeEyes
anyone agree? disagree?
I also think that he has enough weapons to render Captain America's shield useless.
I think that Cable agianst the Hulk would be the best fight on that poll, because the Hulk is much stronger than Cable but i think Cable can fly now right?

Arachnoidfreak
Cable vs Mastermind, the guy who makes people hallucinate. Cable vs anyone without telepathic/telekinetic powers would be a crappy match, because Cable could just abuse his mind probing/destroying abilities.

bardock
he should fight his mom and dad at the same time what family fued

Batarangs Blade
They'd all be really awesome, but... Hm. Meh, I'd have to go with Captain America, just because they seem to be a bit more... Shall I say, "equal," than any of the other people.

Hostile
I dunno man... I only own one episode of the X-Men comics, and it's during Onslaught. Cable uses his powers to free Hulk from Onslaught's control, thus unlocking Bruce Banner's intellect into the Hulk's body. I've no idea how that works out, but I know it wasn't in a Hulk strip. Then again, the ones I read are wierd, it's likely they went and messed everything up in the Collector's Editions.

moshtitan
thats a tough one, but from that list id say hulk is the best opponent.

LeAtHerRFace
Deadpool

SnakeEyes
HAVE U READ THE SERIES WITH THEM, CABLE BEATS HIM VERY EASILY

moshtitan
thats why i say hulk.

SnakeEyes
me 2, that would be a kickass fight

Arachnoidfreak
Cable could blow out Hulk's brains too, lol. Only Hulk would heal faster than Deadpool. Cable should only go up against other with telepathic/telekinetic powers, to offset his own. pit him against Xavier, or Mastermind, or Jean Grey, or someone like that. Not poeple who rely on brute force. Cable is not stupid, he knows the best way to win is to exploit his enemies weakness, i.e. their vulnerability to his telekinetic/telepathic powers.

SnakeEyes
so technically doesn't that mean that he could easily defeat any comic charater that isn't a telepath very easily?

Arachnoidfreak
Yes. Writers would never have it that way though, because it makes fora poor story.

Mainstream
We talking about god like Cable or the high tech Rambo Cable?

Nathaniel Grey
Cable versus The Phoenix Force would be a great match up. As I see it he posses all the very same powers that this immense comic being has. Only his mind is more linear and he has the weakness of human pride and emotion. But in all truth the only real match for him here would be the Hulk. He's got a measure of immunity against telepathy and his will is a lot stronger than anyone else on the line up.

jplatinum
All, but Hulk would make memoral fight.
Hulk would kill him too fast unless he used an ionic blade to stabb Hulk in the heart or something.
All of them can defeat cable though.
Unless this is godlike cable, then they all die, except Hulk.
And he would get mind-raped so bad he'd wish he was dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.