Blade versus Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Both extremely trained swordsman, both very fast, agile and strong.
Who would win?

papablkbear
Blade

SnakeEyes
remember to vote

Alpha Centauri
Blade.

-AC

Jason Wyngarde
blade easy

Shadow_King
blade

Linkalicious
Snake Eyes! Easy....

YoooooooOoOOO....Joe!

Manowar
Blade

and BTW its "Go" Joe wink

LeAtHerRFace
Blade.

Linkalicious
Lemme alone. mad

i'm drunk. embarrasment

moshtitan
drunkness is no excuse for mispelling one letter....id take Blade.

Linkalicious
yah but it sounds totally diffent when they drag it out during the intro. Awww..hell i'm not explaining myself to you guys, i fuct up. Snake Eyes wins because he's freakin Snake Eyes....not Wesley Snipes...

moshtitan
lol thats an awesome perspective.............god i wish i was drunk.

Jason Wyngarde
dont we all

srankmissingnin

Nataku8188
Have you read any blade comicbooks?

Blade defeated a vampire who could BAT away bullets with his bare hands.

Hell, Blade dodges the fire from attacking aircraft, not only that, he dodged automatic rifle fire from pointblank range.(Blade - Vampire hunter issue 1) Later he jumps at LEAST 20 feet, because when he comes down the silverfang officers look up and go "Is he flying?" and blade says, "No, I jumped!"

Blade also has extreme tolerances to pain, and a nice healing factor. After being crucified, he rips himself off the cross and fights his way through a group of vampires. (Blade,Volume 2 issue4)

Thats just a quick scan of my blade comics too :-p

uQifg2WV
We should conclude, in song, that blade would win.

srankmissingnin
Did you even read my post? Bating away bullets does even hold a candle to Snake-eyes' moving his sword so fast that it ignites in flames (When the sword connected with Storm Shadow's there was an explosion). They aren't even in the same field; hell even Dare Devil has bated bullets back at the shooter.

Blade can jump 20 feet! Big deal Snake-eyes has back flipped from one roof top to another, and I'm not talking adjacent buildings here, they were on opposite sides of the street. When he landed he simultaneously blocked five cross bow bolts (literally).

I don't think you want to talk about high tolerance for pain when Blade's oppent is Snake-eyes; read the comic and see so of the stuff he has lived through.

Snake-eyes will take Blade to the cleaners in hand to hand, sword or knife combat or any other form of combat you can think of.

SnakeEyes
finally some good arguments for Snake-Eyes here

juggernaut74
you guys are on drugs if you think a highly trained ninja is a match for highy trained vampire @ss kicker.

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes is much more then a ninja. When he was 18, before he even became a ninja, he joined the army and every thing about him became classified... everything about him is classified even in top secret folders that are classified on there own rights. That's how bad ass Snake-eyes is.

The lowest member of COBRA have 2x human perception, duribility, strength and reflexes and Snake-eyes takes on platoons of them at once with out getting hit and while he does it they are shouting "HE IS TOO FAST! I CAN'T HIT HIM!" The Fred series guards are much better then the previously mention and Snake-eyes has been right in front of them with out any over and dodged their machine gun fire while running straight towards them (he was the only target by the way) and sliced their guns in pieces with one slice of a dagger! A DAGGER! The most impressive thing comic Blade as ever done was cut this one vampire like 4 times and let him slide apart... not that impressive when compared with Snake-eyes high end feats.

uQifg2WV
ine I don't care who wins, just as long as we conclude it in song.

uQifg2WV
sorry thats *fine

Nataku8188
Blade jumped at LEAST 20 feet. He went completely out of the panel, and there is no real way to judge how high he went but it appeared to be at LEAST 20 feet. It was most likely more, simply based on the face that there was a 8-10 foot cross that was 2/5 up from the bottom of the page and from the top you could fit 3-4 more crosses to the top of the panel.

I don't have time to put up a proper argument ZABUZA(If you are who I think you are, URFO2...) because I gots a English paper to do, but I'll be back soon!

srankmissingnin
Yeah, I'm Zabuza on URFO; I guess you're Naruku... small world.

I have an English to do also. Man I hate English Lit... I'll be up all night

SnakeEyes
I just finished MY english paper! hahahah you fools!

uQifg2WV
Does English paper beat Blade? Would that be a close match?

uQifg2WV
Last i heard English papers were unbeatable

Nataku8188
I'm not naraku, nice guess though. Keep guessing and you'll get it eventually :-p

But yeah, I'm now rewriting my english paper, we got a 1 day extension because I was the only person who wrote more then 3 pages. Heh. I rule hardcore.

Btw. Due to lack of evidence supporting blade (Hes only in like 20 comics total) I am gonna have to say he doesnt have as many big feats as SE, but I'm sure if he were a regular hed have more! So.... until further notice my vote goes to SE.

SnakeEyes
good choice... i just think that SE is way under-rated, and that Blade is a good match for him.

As for English, my paper was 6 pages!

srankmissingnin
Mine was 18 pages... damn.

Your not Naraku so my second guess is Carnage.

Nataku8188
Damn you're good. I got a 98 on my paper. Woo for highschool and grading curves!

uQifg2WV
I had to write a short story. i'm a nerd so it had to do with DnD.
now quick talk about comics before Paola comesback. Um, i keep my vote with Blade. I dclare him the victor, and im doing it in song.

Horus1
Snake-Eyes is a Human Ninja, right?
Blade is a Hybrid Human/Vampire with all the stats of a Vampire, who is also a weaponsmaster, and master martial artist, right?
With everything presented I'd give the nod to Blade, imo. Not trying to ruffle any other feathers here.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Horus1
Blade is a Hybrid Human/Vampire with all the stats of a Vampire, who is also a weaponsmaster, and master martial artist, right?
With everything presented I'd give the nod to Blade, imo. Not trying to ruffle any other feathers here.

The information you get on bios is not enough to conclude anything. You have to read more books son. Snake Eyes has this.

iceman24567
I thought this was a joke Snake eyes is more "superhuman" than Blade

Mindset
With everything presented I'd give the nod to Blade, imo. Not trying to ruffle any other feathers here. How do you define human?

Horus1
Originally posted by Juk3n
The information you get on bios is not enough to conclude anything. You have to read more books son. Snake Eyes has this.

Wow, people here are even more defensive here than on other forums. At any rate, I did say my opinion. So my question would be is Snake Eyes Human or no? Has he had any kind of modifications of any sort that allows him to do these things. At best I was under the assumption that he was peak human. Admittedly I don't have a broad base of knowledge when it comes to Snake Eyes, which is why I said "in my opinion". No need to down talk me, I'm here to learn, and expound on what I do know. For mine Peak Human < Hybrid Dhampir. But what do I know. So much for voicing an opinion on fictional characters pops.

deathslash
Wow, people here are even more defensive here than on other forums. At any rate, I did say my opinion. So my question would be is Snake Eyes Human or no? Has he had any kind of modifications of any sort that allows him to do these things. At best I was under the assumption that he was peak human. Admittedly I don't have a broad base of knowledge when it comes to Snake Eyes, which is why I said "in my opinion". No need to down talk me, I'm here to learn, and expound on what I do know. For mine Peak Human < Hybrid Dhampir. But what do I know. So much for voicing an opinion on fictional characters pops. snake eyes isn't really peak human. I'd put him in the solid super human range. He has several dozen feats that include dodging bullets, deflecting bullets, moving so fast that even highly trained Joes and Cobra agents can't even see him, he can hear his opponent's heartbeat, can kill highly trained ninjas and assassins using very few moves, can run fast enough to catch up to people riding motorcycles, and has punisher level pain tolerence. That's just to bring up a few of his feats.

Horus1
Originally posted by deathslash
snake eyes isn't really peak human. I'd put him in the solid super human range. He has several dozen feats that include dodging bullets, deflecting bullets, moving so fast that even highly trained Joes and Cobra agents can't even see him, he can hear his opponent's heartbeat, can kill highly trained ninjas and assassins using very few moves, can run fast enough to catch up to people riding motorcycles, and has punisher level pain tolerence. That's just to bring up a few of his feats.

Thank you for not being condesending. It's fun to learn, at least it used to be.

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes is much more then a ninja. When he was 18, before he even became a ninja, he joined the army and every thing about him became classified... everything about him is classified even in top secret folders that are classified on there own rights. That's how bad ass Snake-eyes is. A decade+ later and this still makes me lol. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.