Sam Fisher versus Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who would win?

Yassin
Come on.....there's no competition...Snake destroys Metal Rex....so SOLID SNAKE of course!!!

Jinxy
It all depends on whether Solid has beat the game yet and gotten the Camo Suit yet. It also depends on wheter snakes radar is functioning properly, and whether his cardboard box is wet or dry.

I don't recall Sam Fisher being able to carry around 72 stinger missles in his back pocket either....

RaventheOnly
Tech and stealth wise Fisher he can get anywhere undetected.

VENOMfan
Cardboardbox=victory

bardock
snake will break his neck and then plant clamores on him. sam is a wussy most people on this forum could kick his ass.

RaventheOnly
Fisher is a special forces operative higher in the ranks then even Delta which isn't suppose to exist, he is trained to eat you alive ... he is also basd on real soldiers that exist not some cloned super-soldier

SnakeEyes
Sam is no wuss my friend, he has some of the greatest stealth abilities!

bardock
sam can sneak and atack people from behind better but in an all out fight snake still beats him up. snake is cloned but how do we know the govt hasnt done this already ? genetically altering soliders would be far more effective. if they can clone sheep they can clone people.

Jason420
Snake-
1.sneaking ability
2.good hand to hand combat
3. better weapons
4. uses better strategy in certain situations
Sam-
1.sneaking ability

thats all sam has so snake will trash sam

bardock
agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RaventheOnly
Hand to hand fisher is good and is an expert in weapons ... he not suppose to use them too often because that would negate the ideal of secret agent... OMG better strategy he can take out a whole base without being seen and doesn't need a key to open a door!! plus he has optics to look under doors... laughing out loud ... Snake sees a lock and goes ohh no "there must be a switch somewhere.."

Kotaro
Snake would win no doubt about it sam is just a guy who is too stealthy at least Snake has skilll in all situations

bardock
sam is a wuss. what skills the splits of doom? if i were a guard and i some him doing that crap i would shoot him in the nuts.

ragesRemorse
snake is a more skilled spy. His knowledge of weapons, gadgets, and fighting skills are far greater, and Sam has greying hair what does that tell you. Any one with grey hair cannot be a spy in my book. Though i have lost respect for snake for agreeing to be in such a shitty game as metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty

RaventheOnly
grey hair means experience... have any of you read rainbow six? Read that and you will earn your respect for Fisher

ragesRemorse
grey hair also means fading physical ability

RaventheOnly
grey hair means in this guys prime he was unstopable

WindDancer
This is like saying Superman vs. Batman. Solid Snake is clone supersoldier whereas Sam is tactical spy. One cannot defeat the other because they both have skills the other doesn't possess. Sure, Solid Snake can carry tons of bazooka's, machine guns, rocket launcher or whatever, but does that make it a better game? I like TC Splitter Cell because it kinda feels like a stealthier game. Whereas MGS the stealth sometimes is optional. In TC Splitter Cell is a real challenge to stay in stealth mode.

bardock
but he cant shoot well. i could shoot better than him.

Jedi Shmedi
Snake dodged a bullet. No Contest.

Jason420
plus sam looks like a bouncer at a gay club

RaventheOnly
i wasn't aware of that roll eyes (sarcastic) i'm guesing you have firsthand experience huh?^

Srry you walked into that laughing out loud

Matrix Overload
Solid Snake can kick anyone's ass, and he's good in every aspect of war. He's a sniper, he does recon, he's anti tank, anti rex, anti big guy with massive gun. He just can kick everyone's ass!

chops
snake would win no doubt

LeAtHerRFace
Solid Snake.

dave123
snake

moshtitan
this isnt even fair. Snake is a clone from one who is said to be the greatest soldier to ever exist.

SaTsuJiN
lmao!

well, I do like snake and all.. but in terms of being realistic, sam is a badass killah... so I must stick with sam...

Jason Wyngarde
snake is a much cooler badass killer

RaventheOnly
Sam isn't even suppose to exist erm he's such a secret operative

SlickRick69
depends on if it's in a Metal Gear game or in a Splinter Cell game, who would win...

in Metal Gear, I would guess Solid Snake would win,
but in Splinter Cell, I would have to go with Sam Fisher.

In real life, the two would never fight, because they are both on the same side, the good guys. There again, it would depend on who was 'writing the script'; a Metal Gear fan-boy or a Splinter Cell fan-boy...

Jason Wyngarde
sam still is no match for snake in an all out fight.

SlickRick69
right, unless it's Splinter Cell: The Metal Gear Gambit, where Sam is tasked with defeating good-guy-gone-bad Solid Snake, in which case, Sam would ultimately be victorious, thereby proving he was the better man/fighter/hunter/killer...

it's all relative, and subjective

moshtitan
Snake isnt actually a "good guy". he co-heads a terrorist orginzation...im sure you know what for.

To RaventheOnly: so what if hes "such a secret operative" everyone in the world beleives Solids dead. hows that for not existing.

SaTsuJiN
well said.. I dont really care for these vs threads cuz theres no valid point to why one or the other would win.. -_-

shangheid
well if they had to fight snake would win no doubt even if it was in a splintercell game

ScarFace Clone
Yeah Snake would win. Snake has had way more traning then Sam has. Snake would own!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.