Greatest Marvel video game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
What in your opinion is the greatest Marvel video game?

Of all time I mean.

Also, if you could make a Marvel game how would you go about it?

-AC

papablkbear
Wolverine-adamantium rage, x-men mutant apocalypse,maximum carnage,spider-man rise of arcade featuring the x-men all for snes and also x-men for sega genesis thumb up

SnakeEyes
i think that X-men Legends will be the best yet, when it comes out that is

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man 2 is the best for me. Then Wolverine's Revenge.

Maximum Carnage before those.

-AC

SnakeEyes
Wolverines Revenge was extremely dissapointing. mad

Arachnoidfreak
Xmen Clone Wars for Sega Genesis, and Marvel vs Capcom 2, for any system.

Alpha Centauri
Marvel VS Capcom games are fun but so inaccurate. Hulk VS Ken. Too laughable.

-AC

badsymbiote
I loved the arcade version of X-men. At home, I love Activision's Spider-man, and Marvel vs. Capcom for the playstation, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for x-box. I love the handicapping system for Mvs.C--which makes it easy for my oldest son (or even one of my friends) to be competitive in a game against me. And my kid loves the capcom characters--especially Mega-Man--and it also introduces him to all those Street Fighter characters that we're all so familiar with.

FeceMan
I agree with badsymbiote, the arcade version rocked. When I played it, I was young, so I don't remember much, but the only thing I disliked about it was that the outfits were the older ones.

Maximum Carnage r0xx0rz.

Shadow_King
i would say the greatest marvel game to me would be marvel vs capcom or marvel vs capcom 2 or marvel vs DC

Darth Jello
the big 3 (the punisher not being so great) of the arcade:
1.X-men (based on the pryde of the x-men cartoon pilot
2. captain america and the avengers
3. spider-man

Beyonder
Marvel Super Heroes: Gem War

Alpha Centauri
X-Men Arcade ruled. The side scroller where you could be Colossus, Nightcrawler and such. Multiplayer? Awesome. I remember fighting Pyro and The Blob.

Maximum Carnage owned. I only really like Marvel only fighting games. Despite them being unrealistic it's not as unrealistic as Ryu VS Dr.Doom...

-AC

Shadow_King
i use to play that arcade game a lot.

badsymbiote
sad

I've never played Maximum Carnage OR Separation Anxiety. I've been looking for both of them, and I haven't had any luck. Well--I've had LUCK, it's just been really bad.

My little brothers used to have Maximum Carnage, but they lived in another town then, and I never got to play it. Soooo sad.

Shadow_King
maybe i should buy the arcade game.

badsymbiote
When I went to see Spidey2 last week, they had Marvel vs. Capcom in the theater lobby. Yay! Forgot how fun it was to play.

But the X-Men arcade game was my fave back in the day--I loved playing Colossus.

Shadow_King
i always loved playing NC

vu_Quang
hahah i got a funny story about adamadtium rage. i rented it for two days and couldnt figure out how to get out the first room =( HAHAHAH oh well.

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine's Revenge was just...bad.

Shadow_King
i didnt like it either but it was kinda ok.

LIZARDRULZ
Maxium Carnage is by far the best marvel game and my marvel game would be like a mortal combat type fighting game with every marvel hero you can think of from basics like spiderman and hulk to not so well known guys like leapfrog and american eagle and have proper background for every character,that way your dream battles can come true or maybe more like a wrestling game like that so you can have tag matches,triple threats,fatal 4 ways but instead of 3 count pin you have to totally knock them out and everyone has their powers instead of doing
wrestling moves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.