Kingpin VS Humanblob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
Happy Dance

Fearnix
i know kingpin is all muscle and is faster than he looks but.....
the blob is unmovable

papablkbear
I give this one to kingpin. Fisk would just pay somebody to take care of the blob

manjaro
blob by far, he's strong enough to face off against colossus. Something he has done many times. he's probably strong enough to go up aganist the Hulk and live to tell about it but kinpin is just as strong as a human could get without having powers. plus any blow he could dish out the blob would just absorb it any way, even bullets and sh*t like that. or he could just spread his mass and swallow him up and suffocate his ass

Fearnix
i see your point

Jabba the Hutt
blob

samishe
Isn't blob class 85? If so then he eats fisk.

endgame
This is one battle id sure like to see. Fisk is very resourcefull and there was no mention of prep time and from what I know of the blob is isnt all that bright so Fish could realisticly lure him into a trap of some sort... but if it came down to a face off then Fisk would loose.

outarddwarf
Blob rocks his world! In a bad way!

badabing
Fisk has nothing for Blob.

jrodslam
If Kingpin uses his agility to get close enough and stab Blob in the eye with his cane, the fights over and he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.