next Lakers coach ? [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
do you think he will go.. and should he?

its reported they offered 5 years for 40 million

wuTa
i voted no but i think the chances of him takin the job are 50/50....stay coach k no la stay coach k no la!

Myth
Sounds like he said no.

ElectricBugaloo
he said no, which is good

brewcrew1982
i think it was a publicity stunt to get more people interested in NCAA basketball and of course to get people talkin about the lakers.

Myth
Also it would be dumb to coach the Lakers because you won't gain fame by coaching a team that will most likely only get worse.

wuTa
i dont think he would have did it for the fame...he's already got that..i think he would have did it for the challenge but either way i dont care...i'm just happy he;s stayin Happy Dance

Myth
Has there been 2 added yes votes since he said no?

Linkalicious
I think what they offered him was a pretty damn higj amount of money. i'm pretty glad he didn't leave because he's the biggest part of what makes that team great.

can't wait to see who they get, i just hope it's not Del Harris. big grin

Myth
You could always have Rambis again.

Linkalicious
sounds like Rudy T is the ticket so far. I hear they are going to announce it either today, or early tomorrow morning. but that's just what i got from a local radio station who had someone call in.

forumcrew
rudy t it is now to see what they do with shaq and kobe

ElectricBugaloo
...but the real question is, who will he be coaching?

Myth
This really didn't need another thread.

G.P
I agree.

Merging.

forumcrew
mine as well just close this and get rid of it now that they signed him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.