Doomsday Vs The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
we know that maestro is the future version of the Professor(the 2nd most powerful incarnation of hulk,under the savage hulk) Maestro is listed as twice as strong as hulk's ever been.

Doomsday's strength is beyond measure. Who would win

Victor Von Doom
Maestro.

manjaro
Even though I love Doomsday like a play cousin I'm saying Maestro cuz he's smart, and he probably realize that the best thing to do is beat him reallly bad and put him in a stasis pod or something for if he kills Doomsday, he's gonna come back stronger

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but Doomsday could come back more times than Gene Simmons and still not hold a candle to Maestro.

Doomsday would be more evenly matched against normal Hulk.

My view on it is this, put Superman VS Doomsday. Superman wins. Put Superman against Hulk. Superman loses. Put either against The Maestro and it's curtains.

Doomsday is the shit, don't get me wrong. Insanely powerful. But well, Hulk is Hulk. Maestro is twice that.

-AC

Jargon343
Well, the idea with Doomsday isn't just that he comes back more powerful. The idea is that he comes back beyond the point of being defeated by whatever killed him in the first place. From what I've read (which is admitedly out of date) he comes back being able to sense the weakness of the opponent that killed him as well, meaning that a reincarnated Doomsday would be a formitable foe for whoever killed him.

However, Doomsday is pretty dumb. And I'm pretty sure Superman has defeated him again recently (although I don't know how), so someone whose smart enough could figure out how to vaporize him and win for good. In other words, I would put money on a smartypants killing doomsday then a hero who only has stregnth.

What are Hulks weaknesses? I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly that Doomsdays only real weakness is his lack of intelligence.

On another note, I'd like to see a one-off comic where Doomsday gets super intelligence (his own, not like in the braniac thing) and destroy the DC universe.

Arachnoidfreak
If a hero beats him using intelligence wouldn't he become more intelligent?

Jargon343
I guess if someone beat him using a intelligence brain blast then he would come back immune to psionics, yes.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Superman would tear up hulk he has beatin him before superman flys at near light speed thats about 180000 miles a second he could just fly hulk up into space and be back before hulk could blink and hulk would be stuck in space and eventually he would die when he turns back into banner.

Alpha Centauri
Supermandaman, try using punctuation.

"Superman would tear up hulk he has beatin him before"

By fan vote. If it was a real fight Hulk would win. Superman can do damage but he could do nothing that would stop Hulk. Hulk has more stamina and strength.

As far as I know these are Doomsday's powers:

Poison of some kind, super strength, bone spikes that come out of his arms, durability and the ability to come back immune to whatever killed him before.

How Maestro Hulk could counter those:

Immune to all poisons and diseases, unlimited strength beyond anyone else, healing/regeneration that would render the bone spikes helpless, mega durability, very very high intelligence.

As for going against Doomsday's resurrection thing, the technicality of it is this:

If Doomsday was killed by Hulk pounding his brains in, it doesn't count as him being immune to brute strength, just having his brains smashed in. So Hulk would just keep fighting until he found another way to kill him and another way and another way.

Plus when those ran out The Maestro (as that is who I am referring to) he would think up intelligent ways of killing him or as someone else said, incapacitating him.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Like i said ur forgeting how strong fast he is all he has to do if fly the Hulk up into outer space and and the hulk wouldnt be able to do anything about it . Superman is on the same level as the hulks strength and he moves at near light speed all the hulk would be is a big hypersonic punching bag.

FeceMan
Hahaha, I remember on the Justice League when Superman lobotomized DD.

Jargon343
It was never stated outright, but I think the idea is that when Doomsday is defeated via brute strength, he comes back unable to be defeated by the same level of brute strength. IE: if Superman beats him, he comes back too powerful to be defeated by superman-level strength. I did some reading up on Doomsday, and apparently the last time he came back he was beginning to become more intelligent- not extremely intelligent but he is no longer the mindless beast he was. So I guess if people keep killing him he's gonna continue to get brighter.

Alpha Centauri
Supermandaman, I have created a thread to deal with your argument.

On topic however:

"IE: if Superman beats him, he comes back too powerful to be defeated by superman-level strength"

Yeah but if Hulk Or Maestro beat him to death and he came back, he would come back stronger only by what he had fought before. So if Hulk/Maestro used say....a major amount of his power, that is the level that Doomsday would come back stronger than. In which case Hulk/Maestro can increase their power levels by increasing their anger. So Doomsday would never be fighting the same strength Hulk no matter how many times he was killed.

-AC

Beyonder
Arachnoidfreak
If a hero beats him using intelligence wouldn't he become more intelligent?

laughing laughing laughing

Jargon343
How long does it take for Hulk to get that angry? Will it happen fast enough to counter the fact that Doomsday can now sense Hulks weaknesses?

JuggernautFan
Hulk can only get so mad at any given time. his intellegence also dampens his madder/stronger ability. that is why he is usually regarded to as a less powerful incarnation of the hulk, just under the savage hulk. he might start at base levels twice as strong as other hulks, but savage can increase his strength exponentially faster because of his simple mind. hulk in any form wins 1 time, after that he gets the crap beat out of him.

Alpha Centauri
I think it's so terribly sad that you have such a vendetta against The Hulk.

Note the thread title genius. It's not Doomsday Vs Hulk. It's Doomsday Vs The Maestro.

I was just stating how it would go if it were him.

Any Hulk's strength is well known to be limitless because he has limitless rage and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. Doomsday could be killed by a 5% pissed of Maestro. So he'd come back stronger than 5% pissed off Maestro. Then Maestro would up that percentage and Doomsday would be unprepared. This could continue on forever, but even so, Maestro would find some way to incapacitate him scientifically.

Swallow your vendetta son. We know who Marvel's Strongest is. He is better than your boy, deal with it. Thanos is better than Surfer but I don't deny that because Surfer is my fav. It's killing the threads you endlessly ruining people for backing Hulk.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Hold on.

In theory, Hulk's strength is UNLIMITED.

In theory, Doomsday comes back not being able to be defeated by the same means- which is the most ill thought out idea since Magneto did the blood thing.

Why are we limiting Hulk's theoretical capacities but not Doomsday's?

Jargon343
Does the Hulk have any weaknesses?

Victor Von Doom
Yes...he can change back to Banner, he's dumb unless a smarter incarnation.

Alpha Centauri
The Maestro is smart though if I remember rightly.

-AC

moshtitan
ya, he is very intelligent.

Jargon343
Doesn't being smart keep the smarter Hulks from getting as angry as the dumb Hulks?

JuggernautFan
i have no vendetta against the hulk. i have a personal belief that dc operates on a higher level than marvel...... period. hulks strength is not limitless........ he can't move the earth, he can't pick up a sun, he can't pull a solar system, he can't throw planets, he can't...... you get the point. his strength has potential yes..... but he's still never proven stronger than juggernaut. whatever dude. doomsday still wins.

lil timmy
lol.. attack of the fanbois!! what tte **** do superman or juggernaut have to do with this thread?? holy crap try to stay near topic please..
What the f**k?

vu_Quang
doomsday losing to dr strange would be a mighty powerful doomsday. i'm sure Strange would even fight him.

umm so Doomsday has no weakness if he's like a pheonix. what happens to his body? does it warp after it dies or stays in the same place and just gets up??

i'm thinking he can die the same way ladydeathstrike died if he just get's up. pour liquid adamatium does his gullet

Jargon343
Doomsday has no internal organs to be destroyed by adamatium, he's just a skeleton and solid mass. He might have a brain, it's never made clear if he does or not I don't think. That being the case I doubt he has an esophogus for the metal to go down. Putting adamatium in his mouth would give him a really strong metal mouth, thats about it.

When he dies he just stays dead for an indeterminate amount of time. The timespan generally seems to be between a couple of days to a few weeks...I guess it depends on what killed him. I think we can all be happy that he died to The Radiant because that's when he got his green shorts. Before that he was nekkid. It has been mentioned that Doomsday can be put down for good if you can manage to destroy his body after he dies. I dunno how much it would take to do that, I imagine you'd have to throw him into a blackhole or something.

Arachnoidfreak
Noone has proved yet that Hulk CAN'T move a planet or lift a sun. Unless another planet collides with Earth, there will never be a chance for that, Hulk's size prevents it, he isn't Galactus. I think you should talk to Stan Lee, and just see what he says about Hulk's strength, because you won't believe anyone else that works at Marvel, i.e. the people that create the bios, or the guides, the ones who do the research.

Alpha Centauri
"hulks strength is not limitless........ he can't move the earth"

To quote Hulk:

"If my total rage was ever unleashed I could knock the Earth off it's Orbit."

If Hulk has the power to move Earth of it's magnetically powered orbit through INDIRECT rage then image what he could do to it if he actually tried.

His strength is actually limitless. It's a fact. A Marvel based fact. He was created by Stan to have limitless strength. Like it or not.

-AC

moshtitan
waverider and superman take doomsday to the end of time, where doomsday is most undoubtedly destroyed for good.

Jargon343
He would have been, but Brianiac retrieved him just before the end during the 'Doomsday Wars' storyline.

moshtitan
oh ya. curse that resurfacing bastard and his not dying ways!

Wynndar
Maestro is pretty resilient.....he has recovered from being vaporized from a gamma bomb....he is virtually indistructable it seems....so is Doomsday...Maestro would take him out with intelligence, thats his style, he is very calculated and lethal, thats how he wrecked Professor Hulk...yea Hulk has limitless strength and is virtually unkillable...Doomsday always seems to come back and is also incredibly strong...but basically he is just a Hulk rip-off...so i say Maestro kicks his ass

moshtitan
Hells YA!!

Alpha Centauri
Like I said in another thread:

Out of his major major fights where he has displayed his best powers, what has happened? Killed by Superman (although Superman died). He beat Darkseid and then got his tail vapourised and then got blasted around. Then he got whooped by Superman badly the next time they fought.

I'm beginning to slowly see past the cloudy fog and realise that the only reason people suck Doomsday off is because Superman Vs Doomsday resulted in the death of everyone's favourite red panty wearing hero. He actually isn't that good at all really. Not to mention highly unoriginal.

-AC

Jargon343
Got his tail vaporized?

Alpha Centauri
A humourous way of saying got a good seeing to. Evidently backfired and I apologise for bad humour.

-AC

Jargon343
Got a good seeing to? big grin

Jking, I get what your saying.

But yes, Doomsday did get vaporized by the leader of those alien invader guys, but the fact that he survived it (and I suppose is now immune to vaporizing) says something.

In his second fight with Superman (which would be the Hunter/Prey fight), Superman got his ass handed to him, and was only saved when Waverider butted in and took DD to the end of time.

Then Brianiac took control of him and did some damage before losing control, and Doomsday did a small amount of rampaging and asskicking before being imprisoned in the teleporter things.

Then the aforementioned alien vaporizing thing happened.

After that, he came back, and he was no longer mindless; he had some amount of intelligence. Superman beat him that time because he was not used to all the emotions and things that come with being sentient. Supes didn't kill him, just knocked him out.

Alpha Centauri
A Doomsday loss ultimately though.

-AC

Wynndar
yea he was knocked out...hmmmm....sounds like he's not so immune to supes after all

Linkalicious
internal organs destroyed by adamantium?

Do you actually know what happened to Deathstrike in that movie???? She didn't get her insides destroyed. The adamantium solidifies inside her body and she is incapable of moving (though she's signed up for X3...so i'd like to see her make a return)

Juggernautfan> No one can lift a sun....if there's nothing underneath them to stand on. Using Hulk's inability to fly doesn't strengthen your arguement. He can't pull solar systems, lift a sun, or move a planet because "HE DOESN'T FLY"

A quite sticking up for your girlfriend the Juggernaut. He isn't as strong as Hulk....PERIOD. It's been claimed by Marvel that the whole purpose of the big green guys exsistence is to be the strongest earthly superhero. His name belongs no where in this thread....so don't bother remarking on my girlfriend comment.

Alpha Centauri
"A quite sticking up for your girlfriend the Juggernaut. He isn't as strong as Hulk....PERIOD. It's been claimed by Marvel that the whole purpose of the big green guys exsistence is to be the strongest earthly superhero. His name belongs no where in this thread....so don't bother remarking on my girlfriend comment."

Ouch. I don't understand why anyone, if at all, takes offence to the dissing of comic characters. I know Hulk is stronger than alot of people who he has been put against on this forum. People are gonna disagree with invalid points to their dying day like I'm dissing their Mother or something though. It happens. Juggernaut is a strong strong guy. But there's 28 or more pages of that in the other thread.

Maestro would open a can of Whoop Tukkas, pour it over Doomsday, beat him with the can and then use his mouth as the garbage bin.

-AC

Jargon343
What I'm saying is, since he has no internal organs, since he is just solid mass, what is the adamantium supposed to go into and weigh down? If you stuck the adamantium injector into the side of a rock, what would happen? Would the rock fill up with adamantium, despite not having anywhere for it to fill into, or would it overflow out past the injector tube?

Alpha Centauri
Jargon is correct. The only thing that would fill is the incision.

-AC

VENOMfan
I dont know about the whole deathstrike thing.......being singed on again...she looked pretty dead

only explaination would be Magneto bringing her back.

you know pull out the adamantium and then...get some jumper cable's........

moshtitan
lmao!!she wont be very happy whe she did wake up, and i wouldnt wanna piss that fox off.

SUPERMANDAMAN
O hell no she was wearing wolverine out tossing him around like a rag doll all i know is its goin to be tight seeing collosuss fight some more in the next movie when is it suppose to be coming out by the way?

Alpha Centauri
I don't buy how he fought his once true love and didn't even recognise her.

It's the price you pay for overpacking a movie with characters because the first one sucked though I guess.

On topic, isn't it funny in Future Imperfect when Maestro threatens the girl, Hulk calls his bluff and he starts ramming her into the floor? Hahaha.

-AC

vu_Quang
incision?? who cares about cutting him i'm talking about his mouth his mouth must lead to somewhere. and if it solidifies and he lives so what he wont be able to move.

Alpha Centauri
By incision I mean the hole you'd have to make to inject anything anyway.

Your raise a good point about the mouth thing but DC were never exactly tiptop when coming up with their characters.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Not only was Wolverine's memory erased during the Weapon X project, where he got the adamantium, but when he gets brain damage his healing factor fixes the damage with new cells, which mean old memory cells with all the information are gone, and new blank ones are in their place.

Jargon343
Since he doesn't have any internal organs, even if you were to fill his mouth up with metal (which I don't think you'd have much luck getting him to sit still for) he doesn't have much for it to fill into. And it would take a hell of a lot of metal to weigh him down.

Arachnoidfreak
Doomsday has lungs and an esophagus at least, or else he'd be completely silent.

Linkalicious
http://www.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/articles/2846.html

dunno how credible killermovies is....but to the best of my knowledge....they are pretty credible.

manjaro
true becuase when he made his first appearance he crushed a bird in his hands and laughed out maniacly, plus all that fighting with superman and he was arrrrhhggggghhhhhing! and rrrrrawrrrring!

Alpha Centauri
He could still move though, should these be filled with adamantium.

-AC

Wynndar
u could just encase him in it....like Ultron on the top of the baxter building

Jargon343
Couldn't you do that to anyone?

Wynndar
yea but only a few really smart people can harness adamantium...but knowing Doomsy he could perhaps eventually break free....Hulk came free after being encased in an adamntium hard material after the fight with onlslought...but i dont think they really explained how he got it off

Jargon343
Still, if Maestro managed to encase DD in adamantium, even if he eventually broke free, that would be considered a win, imo. After DD broke out and came after him, that would be a rematch. But I don't think it would be too easy to cover DD in adamantium, at least without getting it all over himself in the process.

Wynndar
didnt they have a cross over where they fought

Wynndar
oops, that was meant for a different thread

vu_Quang
well if after he dies then just open his mouth and pour it down, seriously there's nothing he could possibly do . the inside would fill all the crevisous of his none organs before it solidified.

what ever kills him he can defeat, but what about what happens after he dies?

vu_Quang
and yes i do imagine you can do this to anyone in marvel or dc. juggernaut would still be alive but stuck, i get magneto could extract it out of him (ok you think superman is cheesy and cheap? then magneto must be a can of cheese wiz)

Wynndar
hahahahaha....yes i think that is so true....i like Mags....but lately he has been getting kinda crazy...i dont think they had all this in mind when they created him....now he is basically not only the master of magentism, but the master of all energy in general hehehe

Jargon343
He doesn't have much in the way of crevices. Waverider described him as having no vital organs, just solid mass. All he has to have is some method of directing air so he can make sounds, which doesn't nessasarily imply lungs (especially since he doesn't breathe), and certainly doesn't nessesitate an esophogus. That's all that would fill with Adamantium, and it wouldn't kill him (or in this case, keep him dead). It would just make him quiet.

Wynndar
yea thats the probem with DC....its not that DC operates on a more powerful level...its just that marvel explains things far more scientific and thorough.....like saying Doomsday can talk but has no traechea...but oh well....like superman knocking bizarro through the whole planet and having his head pop out of China but no damage to the area around him...if something was hit with enough force to go right through the planet the shockwave would shatter all of metropolis...then cause a enormous explosion as he exits China...think of a bullet going through a melon..causes a hole in the front then blows chunks out of the back...i hate it when people say DC people r more powerful...they r not at all....its just when someone in Marvel does something super powerful they think everything through....not like some child scribbling down random ideas

Jargon343
Yeah, because a guy who gets turned into a big green monster when he gets hit with a high dosage of gamma rays (when your average person would die a horrible death) makes perfect sense. The radioactive spider thing too, science has learned much from that.

There are few mainstream comic book characters that make sense, that's just the way they are.

Alpha Centauri
"Yeah, because a guy who gets turned into a big green monster when he gets hit with a high dosage of gamma rays (when your average person would die a horrible death) makes perfect sense. The radioactive spider thing too, science has learned much from that."

Totally agree. Unrealism is needed in comic books though, it's why they were created.

"But you say Superman's powers make no sense Alpha, isn't that hypocritical?"

No, purely because Superman's powers don't bother me in the sense of what they do. Just the fact that he has too many that it gets CHEAP. Not unreal. So while realism has it's place, unrealism reigns. Cheapness is therefore unexile-able in comics as it swims in both pools, yet is not uncapable of drowning in the tide of unquestionable waters.

Yeah....I don't know where I was chasing the water metaphor....somewhere....

-AC

moshtitan
when they created superman, they had no idea they were being chessy, because frankly, america need a strong fictional hero type character at the time to keep their minds of the harsh reallitys of life. im sure they had no intentions on creating a hero who would one day be the topic of so many debates on a comic forum because he is simply to powerfull, and the list of his powers too drawn out.this kinds reminds me when Tommy Hillfiger said he had no idea black people were going to wear his clothes, and if he knew, he wouldnt have made them. saying that im sure the creators of superman wouldve still made him, knowing the contreversy he would spark, but maybe they wouldve rethought his powers.

Alpha Centauri
"when they created superman, they had no idea they were being chessy, because frankly, america need a strong fictional hero type character at the time to keep their minds of the harsh reallitys of life."

Of course. I mean post-WWII and during wasn't there a Captain America Vs Hitler comic?

Off topic, Aaliyah was an official Tommy Hilfiger model. As is Will Smith. So how he could have said that I know not.

-AC

moshtitan
i dont know either, but i swear he did. probally used them for the celeb exposure. any way back to topic....

Arachnoidfreak
Ok, Superman DIDN'T have all these powers when he was created. he could NOT fly, did not have microscopic vision, didn't have ice breath, and a few more things I can't recall. He has changed dramatically.

moshtitan
my point still remains the same.

Jargon343
The thing about Tommy Hillfigure is an urban legend. Also, I doubt the creators of Superman would really care about debates on internet forums sixty years in the future.

spyrokinesi35
who's the proffesser proffesserx professer reed richards

spyrokinesi35
dunno who would win.this is kinda out of the blue but I still think it's funny that WW can whoop superman's ass, so she could beat juggy

Tron
Seriously doubtful. Wonder Woman said herself that Superman could kill her with one good punch if he wanted, that's besides the point. She's powerful, no doubt, but I doubt she actually has what it takes to beat Juggernaut. She can't hurt him, she could pound on him all day, and he could just sit there with a smile. He'll be timid at first since he has a thing against fighting women, but he'll probably come to the conclusion that she can take a good hit. But I'm getting off the subject of the thread here...

spyrokinesi35
I'm just saying if you watch that episode of JL ww and sm fought and she whooped him. but actually if you got clark mad enough, he would annihalate her (hey I spelled annihalate right). and think about it spuerman can flick a gorrilla all the way across a football field

Alpha Centauri
TV shows don't matter, they aren't in continuity.

-AC

Tron
Yeah, I never count cartoons, TV shows, or movies in comic mainstream. They're usually off from the comics anyways.

Tron
Like when Gladiator threw Juggernaut across the ocean (yes, Juggernaut brought up again). One, they never met in continuity, and Gladiator's power works on confidence, and he'd have to be overly cocky the day he takes a punch from Juggernaut head on, and even then, taking one from him and then having trouble with Rogue is highly unlikely. But I'm getting off the subject here...

Tron
Oh, and never count video games either, those are always WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY off. Like X2: Wolverine's Revenge. They had no business putting Juggernaut in there, Wolverine doesn't stand a chance in hell against him on his own. And Magneto, powered down or not, can still take Wolverine out with ease. I could talk about other games all day too, but I'm already well off the subject, just making a point.

darthgoober
ninja

Hercules
Wow, longest bump EVER! eek!

*waits patiently for hulk fanboys*

Redatom65
this quite frankly is a good fight. Their both giant bricks and Maestro is the greatest of all Hulks. Maestro 5.5/10

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
this quite frankly is a good fight. Their both giant bricks and Maestro is the greatest of all Hulks. Maestro 5.5/10

Your just no fun anymore... stick out tongue

Redatom65
Well Doomsday's become rather annoying. He's not badass, he's just not like his former self. Now if this was 1993 Doomsday, I think that'd be different. But this is current Doomsday...

TricksterPriest
................No. Red, you're wrong. MAESTRO CANNOT WIN. wallbash

I'm currently rubbing my forehead from frustration. THIS HAS BEEN DEBATED GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES. NO VERSION OF HULK CAN BEAT DOOMSDAY. HULK IS NOT ANYWHERE NEAR SUPES'S LEVEL, THUS, HE CANNOT DEFEAT DOOMSDAY. Also, Hulk is a brick. DD eats bricks for breakfast. Outside of guys like Juggernaut or the general, BRICKS CANNOT BEAT DOOMSDAY. And even those 2 can only stalemate him.

this thread and the subsequent discussions for the first 3 pages, are unmitigated crap. Thsi shouldn't have been bumped, and this thread should have ended long before now. The match is total spite. DD wins, hands down.

Redatom65
first off Doomsday beating Superman was PIS. Second. THey're both just giant bricks. And plus modern Superman own s modern Doomsday.

So Modern Doomsday<Maestro<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Superman yes

xmeat
maestro wins

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
maestro wins

You backed up your answer so superbly I think I missed it

id369
Is this Hunter Prey Doomsday?

Intellectual Doomsday?

Or Classic Doomsday?

I think Maestro has a chance against Intellectual Doomsday.

HP and Classic DD takes this.

Oh and its nice to see a mod spam every once and a while.

Redatom65
Originally posted by id369
Is this Hunter Prey Doomsday?

Intellectual Doomsday?

Or Classic Doomsday?

I think Maestro has a chance against Intellectual Doomsday.

HP and Classic DD takes this.

i was basing off intellectual Doomsday

Hercules
You backed up your answer so superbly I think I missed it

Does this mean that you and xmeat and devilgoblin and hulkrules, are all going out to dinner now or what? stick out tongue wink

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
Does this mean that you and xmeat and devilgoblin and hulkrules, are all going out to dinner now or what? stick out tongue wink

the conversation would be 3 word sentences. Steak good. yes steak good.

Hercules
the conversation would be 3 word sentences. Steak good. yes steak good.

Brocolli, green, Brocolli SMASH!

To be fair, this fight does depend on which Doomsday were talking about.

Symmetric Chaos
Rather than bring up the whole DD beats Superman angle why not point out that DD adapts?

HE F*CKING ADAPTS TO EVERYTHING

Yes Hulk has some adaptive ability. But DD does it on the fly, very rapidly and specializes in it.

If Hulk keeps getting stronger DD will adapt to it. He also won't do it by getting stronger he'll evolve a counter to it.

IMO the first time the two fight if Hulk is really pissed he might BFR Doomsday. The second time the fight it will be useless and Hulk will die end of story.

The ability to adapt to one's enemies constantly and rapidly is the be all and end all of beating linear characters.

To modify a phrase from Wolvie "Hulk is the best at what he does" the problem is that that isn't enough to win.

Hulk is probably the single greatest brawler of all time but putting him against Doomsday is like putting the worlds greatest archer against Galactus' greatest herald.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
Brocolli, green, Brocolli SMASH!

To be fair, this fight does depend on which Doomsday were talking about.

1993 Doomsday wins 8/10
Gog Wars Doomsday 10/10
intellectual Doomsday 4.5.10

TricksterPriest
egg-****ing-xactly. That's why Hulk can't win. He's up against something he can't just outmuscle or outlast.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Rather than bring up the whole DD beats Superman angle why not point out that DD adapts?

Yes Hulk has some adaptive ability. But DD does it on the fly, very rapidly and specializes in it.

Except, I could see him getting a wn againt interllectual DD, please don't erase me from exsistance!

If Hulk keeps getting stronger DD will adapt to it. He also won't do it by getting stronger he'll evolve a counter to it.

IMO the first time the two fight if Hulk is really pissed he might BFR Doomsday. The second time the fight it will be useless and Hulk will die end of story.

The ability to adapt to one's enemies constantly and rapidly is the be all and end all of beating linear characters.

To modify a phrase from Wolvie "Hulk is the best at what he does" the problem is that that isn't enough to win.

Hulk is probably the single greatest brawler of all time but putting him against Doomsday is like putting the worlds greatest archer against Galactus' greatest herald.

See what you did? you made Sym angry and now the very universe will pay...

Good post though, I agree.

Except I think he could win vs interllectual DD, please don't erase me from exsistance!

xmeat
maestro killed every hero in his time just like king hyperion he wins.

TricksterPriest

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

Redatom65
i'm just not going to post in this thread anymore

Symmetric Chaos

Xmeat, Maestro is one of the smartest versions of Hulk.

If you honestly think that he didn't prepare himself for those fights . . . you are really underestimating Maestro.

psycho gundam
They both die of bordom.

psycho gundam
too even to end

TricksterPriest
Uh.....no. DD wrecks Maestro, easily. He's fought Supes, and won. Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any version of Hulk.

psycho gundam
hulk cant lose like that. its the hulk, supes WILL get punched Hard.

TricksterPriest
.............dude, do not make us destroy you the way we destroyed Xmeat&devilgoblin. You WILL lose. You can't win this arguement. Stop now, or be forever branded as a fanboy. miffed:

janus77
can DD fly?
if not, I'm betting on Maestro. unlimited strength, brilliant intellect, cold calculating and ruthless... perfect girlfriend material confused

TricksterPriest
I'm warning you, don't get into this one. This is a can of worms you do not want to open.............erm

janus77
lol,
it's not like The Hulk's up against Apocalypse...

gotta admit, don't know much about DD aside from him having killed Superman and being a bit like Richard Dawkins' demented pet project or something...

TricksterPriest
Ok, so it's just ignorance. Let me put it this way. Even Apoc would have alot of trouble beating DD. And after a resurrection or two, Apoc would get owned. Go read his respect thread, DD is unstoppable to the likes of Maestro

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
lol,
it's not like The Hulk's up against Apocalypse...

gotta admit, don't know much about DD aside from him having killed Superman and being a bit like Richard Dawkins' demented pet project or something...

Let me explain

don't shiv
Apocalypse would back away from DD like greased Lightning.

psycho gundam
apoc would make a partnership with dd

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.............dude, do not make us destroy you the way we destroyed Xmeat&devilgoblin. You WILL lose. You can't win this arguement. Stop now, or be forever branded as a fanboy. miffed: psycho tell this clown to kiss your ass and **** off.

TricksterPriest
Xmeat=baby Aw, what's the matter? Upset cause we tore your little fanboy arguement to shreds? winkiss

Redatom65
Xmeat=baby Aw, what's the matter? Upset cause we tore your little fanboy arguement to shreds? winkiss

damn bro, talk about smiting all hulk fans

xmeat
Xmeat=baby Aw, what's the matter? Upset cause we tore your little fanboy arguement to shreds? winkiss go to hell and read a comic for once in your life all you do is bash people that support hulk cause you know nothing about hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
go to hell and read a comic for once in your life all you do is bash people that support hulk cause you know nothing about hulk.

Did you not read my explnation of why Hulk will lose?

xmeat
Did you not read my explnation of why Hulk will lose? what i know it has something to do with blitz and DD killed supes thats all you'll ever say.

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

he said alot moe than that. moron

horrorwolf
Maestro Hulk pwns Doomsday a minimum of least 50-100 times...beyond that perhaps he could start pulling off wins if Maestro Hulk gets bored or demoralized.

Symmetric Chaos
what i know it has something to do with blitz and DD killed supes thats all you'll ever say.

DD adapts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.