Supreme vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
Most people will say Superman because they don't know two shits about Supreme, but Supreme has all of Superman's powers, but two fold, and is ruthless from the get-go, no waiting around to check his enemy out.

There was a hostage situation in an airport, and while Young Blood sat around making a strategey, Supreme went in and killed nearly 50 terrorists in 2 or 3 minutes. He used his hands like saws, and cut people's skulls and whole bodies in half, he used his heat vision at close range and blew off a guy's head.

When he fought Van Guard in Van Guard #1, Van's mechanical floating buddy(his name slips my mind at the moment) teleported Supreme to the other side of the sun, and Supreme had to fly through the sun to catch up to the ship, which he instantly dismantled by flying through it a dozen times or so. He then threw the ship away from earth, and it nearly reached light speed. Van teleported and appeared behind Supreme, caught him by surprise and blasted him with a big ass gun, which did hurt Supreme, but he healed almost instantly, and then threw VanGuard from outer space to New York. He chased him closely, beat his ass when he landed, and then put him in jail. Great fight.

My vote goes to Supreme. duh.

Victor Von Doom
Possibly the two worst names in the history of, erm, mediocre nomenclature. Supreme, and Superman.

manjaro
is that the guy from empire?

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, their names suck, but Supreme, as a character, is great.

moshtitan
anyone got a pic of Supreme. i wanna see what this badass looks like.

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/supreme.htm

moshtitan
gracias.

vu_Quang
well i doubt superman can fly through the sun so i guess i'll have to go with this Supreme fella.

Arachnoidfreak
Actually, Superman was exiled inside the sun for a few thousand years, and came out super-powerful. Superman Prime is in DC One Million. Why wouldn't he be able to fly through the very source of his power?

Nevertheless, this would be an awesome fight to illustrate, and would take a few issues to complete.

supremthor
supreme because image bassed his powers on pre-crisis superman.

baddspellahl4
the pic don't work

Arachnoidfreak
The site had been closed. It used to work. Just google "Supreme image comics"

baddspellahl4
supreme looks cooler, so I'm going with him

I also think you should add gladiator in this, just for fun

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by supremthor
supreme because image bassed his powers on pre-crisis superman.

Actually Liefeld said that no man of steel could beat Supreme, when asked if Colossus stood a chance against him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Actually Liefeld said that no man of steel could beat Supreme, when asked if Colossus stood a chance against him.

...........Rob Liefeld is an idiot. stick out tongue

If it's Liefeld's Supreme, he loses by default.

But if it's Moore's supreme, that's another story. I can't call that fight. hmm

jmcnasty
Supreme is awesome as hell, I give this fight to him. A much better fight would be supreme vs superboy prime (even though I give this to superboy), supreme would give him a good fight.

Supreme was based as a being to take over precrisis superman. THe creator stated that he hated the fact that they toned down superman so hes going to bring him back but more ruthless.

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Supreme.jpg

Avlon
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
but Supreme has all of Superman's powers

Supreme has Torquasm VO, and Soulllllllllllll vision? Damn that Liefeld...

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
and is ruthless from the get-go, no waiting around to check his enemy out.

Sounds like the old Eradicator...

Faceman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
supreme looks cooler, so I'm going with him

This is an example on how not to post. no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by Faceman
This is an example on how not to post. no expression That's how a lot of characters win on polls.

Faceman
Originally posted by Juntai
That's how a lot of characters win on polls.

Thats why I don't even bother with polls. Sure they're good for a laugh or two, but in the end it's just fan based votes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.