Dream Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Which would be your dream-team out of these choices?

Batarangs Blade
I'd have to say the first one. I like a lot of those characters, but Batman and Wolverine, who are probably my favorites, are in the same list.

Not to mention the fact that Cable is one of the coolest guys in the X-Men universe, and the Punisher is a badass, everyone knows it. Plus, there's the benefit of Hellboy, who, even along, is one of the better comic book heroes.

Fearnix
Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Flash is the most powerfull
but i would ahve to go with Cable, Wolverine, Hellboy, Batman, Punisher

Victor Von Doom
Are you for real? Look at the third team. It would beat all the others combined.

Alpha Centauri
Darkseid is the DC version of Galactus pretty much. We all know about Doom and Magneto is a powerful guy. Not to mention it has an immortal there. Red Skull is just making the numbers up.

-AC

Gregory
I'd give the first team five minutes before it disintegrates. Batman, Punisher, and Wolverine on the same team? Talk about a recipe for disaster.

who?-kid
Second team is the best. Third team is more powerful, but wouldn't last long : just look at those people (or whatever they are) => all people who would kill each other in order to become the leader.

The second team just has to watch - from a safe distance - how Darkseid and Dr. Doom take out everybody else on the third team, before they will try to destroy each other.

Easiest victory ever for the second team smile.

Victor Von Doom
Dr Doom is easily capable of subordinating his team, or subordinating himself- albeit for his own purposes.

SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes
why is that the recipe for disaster

RaventheOnly
there all weaklings compared to the others laughing out loud---team one is basically a joke

Team three could wipe the floor with everyone.

moshtitan
cables the only one in team one close to the other teams powers.

Gregory
Because of Batman, really. Wolverine and Punisher kill people; Batman not only doesn't kill people, he refuses to work with people who do. Punisher is a gunman; Batman hates guns and usually refuses to work with people who use them. Batman wouldn't take orders from anybody on the team, and I don't think Wolverine would react well when Batman started barking orders at him. Bottom line, their personalities and methods just don't seem to mesh.

That being said, I'm still going to take issue with the people who are saying that team one isn't good because it's low-powered. That's exactly why, if it was plausible, it would be my dream-team; power-house teams annoy me.

VENOMfan
Venom and Carnage on a team, not possible

SnakeEyes
I think it is possible. Anyway, y did ppl choose their respective teams?

Arachnoidfreak
No it isn't. Venom and Carnage are bitter enemies.

Alpha Centauri
"Dr. Doom, Magneto, Darkseid, Mr. Sinister, Red Skull"

Seriously, anyone coming up against this is going down.

-AC

Manowar
no heres an unbeatable team:

Thanos, Onslaught, Apocalypse, Doomsday, Darkseid, Destroyer, Mephisto

Arachnoidfreak
Mephisto sucks butt. Outside of his own reality he is basically powerless.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but it's out of those selections in the team Manowar. That sorta stuff is for the Greatest Villain Team thread.

-AC

SnakeEyes
I agree

Joker1237
I read the Batman and Punisher cross over, man did they not get along. nope this team will fall apart and fast.

Agree team 3 will try to take charge and see who is the leader, to many egos here.

Team 2 has a good shot of winning this.
and team 4 like team 1 3 because of Vemon and Cargie, will fall aprt too. So one team just have to set back and watch the fireworks exploud between the other 3 teams.

Alpha Centauri
If all got along though......it would be team 3.

-AC

Joker1237
my money would be on team 3, but I bet even more money that they will turn on each other.

Team 2 does not even have to show up for the fight. they arrive a few hours late and find out it got cancle because the other teams would not work togeotor. lol

Alpha Centauri
I always thought this was about if all got along. Not necessarily workability.

-AC

SnakeEyes
this is IF all the characters got along and decided on things easily and they agreed.

SnakeEyes
so u can continue talking now

SnakeEyes
I picked the first team cuz i am sick of all of the powerhouses, and also the first one has my favorite characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.