Iron man vs War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
My vote goes to War Machine

Arachnoidfreak
Hell no, Ironman not only has more experience, but didn't he friggin make War Machine's armor? War Machine is an Ironman knock-off. Ironman would take him apart peice by peice.

norrin radd
iron-man off corse.

JuggernautFan
war machines armor was given to him by tony stark. iron man would whip war machine.

moshtitan
i like war machine better, but iron man would own him

Manowar
iron man would shred ass

Fieldy69
arent they the exact same except war machines wepons are different?

long pig
Leather face made most of the best threads on this forum.
where the hell is he?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Hell no, Ironman not only has more experience, but didn't he friggin make War Machine's armor? War Machine is an Ironman knock-off. Ironman would take him apart peice by peice.

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/niven/142/img/pr1304.jpg

cool

batdude123
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
My vote goes to War Machine

I JUST MADE THIS THREAD YESTERDAY MAN!

Aries_04
Originally posted by batdude123
I JUST MADE THIS THREAD YESTERDAY MAN!

This thread is kinda old.....I just topped it because I didn't like the above comment.

UltimateIronman
hiyah ppl
wow i havent been here 4 a long time.
what do u think about war machine thats better than tony leatherface?
Tony has kinda like regenerated from the dead in the normal universe(v4), got powers,and got a power up for his armor.what bout war machine????? does he have his own comic?????? did he ever get his armor upgraded????no and no. iron man could just whack him with 2 fingers and war machine woulda been out cold. ( also iron man is a very good engineer. who made iron spidey? smile

leonidas
search. engine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.