should bellatrix really b hated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestial_moon
yeah, yeah, yeah, she is 2 blame 4 neville's parents condition and sirius's death. but it wasnt exactly her fault. she hit him with a spell. that spell caused him 2 fall. she didnt directly kill him. and think of how loyal she is 2 voldemort. she waited in azkaban 4 him and never doubted him. she was always there 4 him. plus, she has 2 have some sort of motive 2 join voldemort. mayb her childhood was bad or she was raised that way. there has 2 b something deeper there.

Raven Guardia
I think its her fault she obviously had the intentions to do what she did, she knew what she was doing and the trouble it would cause...so I vote I hate her.

celestial_moon
she had intentions 2 get the prophecy. it was unexpected that he was going 2 go there but he did. bellatrix and sirius must of had some sort of feud when they were little. mayb that's y they fought each other.

angelsflame265
Well if you are for the side of Voldermort, what she did is very brave.

celestial_moon
i'm not saying i support voldemort. i'm looking past that.

angelsflame265
i know i was just saying confused

Raven Guardia
I like Voldemort but I hate bellatrix.

The Innkeeper
Her and sirius were related wink
and sirius was technically disowned by his family so yeah i think she would want to kill him, i mean what? If sirius hadnt fell she would shake his hand and leave.
Yeah she should be hated, its those that betrayed voldemort who should be forgiven, she stood by him even knowing the full evils he would do if he returned

BingaBonga
Yeah, she didn't like Sirius and Sirius didn't like her and the rest of his family. I think that Bellatrix really should be hated.

celestial_moon
but when she walked in2 the DoM that evening did the first thing she think of was, "i'm gonna kill sirius"? no. they didnt know if he was going 2 appear. and if he hadnt fell they probably would have continued fighting. and yes, she stands by voldemort but that shows character that she is loyal 2 her master.

tigress
she deserves to die she is as evil as voldie after what she did to sirius she is as evil as umbridge.

ladygrim
it like angelsflame sed its watside of you are looking from if u from evil piont of view (ur bound to like her for wat she is ) and the opposite if you look at her from the good side

hotsauce6548
oh yeah and Bellatrix didn't mean to torture neville's parents? she was only being loyal??? wutevr...

celestial_moon
ok well i do blame her 4 that. but she was being loyal 2 voldemort! how many would wait years and years in azkaban 4 their master!

angelsflame265
Just think about it, she thinks that she is helping the world. She thinks that what she is doing is right. Shes wrong, but shes not changing her mind and fighting for what she thinks is right. Some deatheaters join voldermort because they want power, and some joined because its what they think is right. I think she joined it because its what she belived. she is wrong and needs to relize this but still. . .

DanZeke25
She should be hated. Ur saying we should'nt hate people that are loyal to Voldemort. OKAY. Of course she didnt go in there saying "im gonna get the prophecy and kill sirius." But wut if a robber goes to steal money for his boss and kills a person while doing it. He didnt say he was gonna kill a person. he didnt no he would kill someone. But he did because he wanted the money. I guess he should'nt be hated either. I mean he just wanted to steal money and be loyal to his boss. What's wrong with that? Give me a break.

celestial_moon
OK i'm not saying that i like her 4 supporting voldemort!
a) there really is no definition of evil. villians c us as the bad guy and vice versa. most ppl dont look past another person's actions. they use that 2 judge other ppl. if u look past her actions, is she really a bad person? thats my main point.

BingaBonga
I understand Celestial. Sometimes, you just wish that you knew more about a character in a book. erm

hotsauce6548
i think Danzeke made a very good point!

celestial_moon
so does eveyr1 else. and thanks 4 understanding bingabonga. but i think that there is more 2 bellatrix than besides her actions. and that's hwta ppl do based sometimes on action. if i went up and kissed a guy u didnt know as a dare ppl would think we were going out or something but in truth they dont consider any other option.

BlackHatDefect
She truly belives what she is doing is right,thats why shes willing to do all thopse terrible things.Looking at it from her side,Siruis /Nevill's parents were the enemy/she was the"hero".

i could sai more,but im lazy.I was the original genius of this thread idea go
www.hpforums.com/forum/
and to characters/you'll see a thread called why the crap do you all hate Bellatrix

Its funny,because there people were more willing to be open minded,you guys could learn alot from those posts about judging villans,i suggest going there/PM me about how you felt about it,id like to know every1s opinion..BUT PLEASE TALK A LOOK!Its really extensive/I put a better argument there

frodo_dude
i think that even tho she's evil she s' loyal and brave

Padfoot15
She's loyal to her master, and she's convinced that what she's doing is good.
We're just looking from Harrys point of view, so we think she's bad. If we were deatheaters, we'd think she's a hero. So it's not easy to say if she should be hated or not...but I voted hate her anyway.
big grin

celestial_moon
these 2 got my point. looking past what she does, she's loyal 2 her master and 2 her beliefs.

ladygrim
very true .. thats why i didnt vote

angelsflame265
lol same /\ if she were on our side we would be praising the ground she walks on lol

BlackHatDefect
id reallYeh,exactly,thats why i can't stand some ppl.if Sirius killed her no1 would give a rats ass,BUT NOOOOOOOOOO .When she kills Sirius,all these bitchy whiny fangirls act like shhes the devil!JEZ PEOPLE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

OHH and again,check out the link i gave you,its actually NOT biased like most of you are/there are good points on each side!

pixie1
i agree with celestial_moon
And i can not hate b/coz if Sirius had won the fight we would not be condemning him for his action's,we would be applauding him which is prolly wot voldy and the death eaters are doing for her now

frodo_dude
could not agree more! wink

ada
Her loyalty to her master is brilliant.

But in actual fact she is one of the bad guys, and i dint think your meant to like her? She did try and use the crucatus curse on our Harry, Tortured the legendary Longbottoms out of Sanity, is a DEATH EATER and if it wasn't for her Sirius would be alive!!!!

mad

ladygrim
very true but it depends on who ur routing for in the battle of good and evil

celestial_moon
i still do not believe that bellatrix killed sirius directly. i believe she killed him in association.

ada
Well she more or less responsible!

Ladygrim has a point, it does depend on who you are routing for, but my reply to that is, Why would you want to rout for Voldemort??????

miffed

hobbit_dude
mayb u r evil

ada
Isn't the whole concept of Good vs Evil, routing for good??

angel

angelsflame265
lol ada

ladygrim
not really because people route for good because they are guarrented winners .. if your like me siding with voldy because i'm pi$$ sick off the good winning

ada
oh my god! Your sick! Someone get a doctor for ladygrim!! x

doctor

ladygrim
lol

ada
laughing laughing

ladygrim
smile smile wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.