Loving My So-Called Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fabgab04
Recently, I've been watching my-so called life episodes at midnight on noggin... It's so addicting- I love it!!! The characters are soooo realistic and claire danes is such a great actress. If anybody has any comments about this too-short-lived amazing tv show, post it here.

dirtypop
WOW I Love this show....ANd watching it on the N rocks! Jared Leto is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!

Laviera_j
Yeah, I loved that too - havent seen it for years though...

dirtypop
I know!! It's an awesome show...it written really well and ussually its very realistic cool

fabgab04
Hell Yeah! Claire Danes wa also really good in practically all her other movies laughing out loud but I really thought she acted incredibly in Brokedown Palace. oh yeah... and Jared Leto is smokin' !!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
I'm sorry, but I can't stand this show.
the star character, Angela seems to be really gloomy to me and has what I call a "dark" attitude.

It's so depressing. She goes around thinking, "My life had no meaning."
ooookay? How bout you get a life?

EOWYN3
The show is pretty good. Angela is gloomy, but when I watched it when I was younger, I really felt it reflected the time--teen angst and "alternative" music--I think it was totally right on.

Sugar Kane
I loved this show when it was on- why the heck was it cancelled it was brilliant!!

kali99
i've been a huge fan of my so called life for years. couldn't believe they took it off the air, but so glad it's in syndication now

anyone hear about new show coming out this fall that is supposed to be similar? not sure when it premieres, but i think it's called life as we know it

Mr Zero
I was one of the people who fought for this to be released on DVD for years: we finally got the box set out (and got screwed so bad the guy behind it is now in jail - whole other story) so yeah - big time fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.