On behalf of LTA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead

Deathblow
What I find funny is the way he's still threatening people, even in an apology.

''I supposedly started this. Give me a break, I dont Start things i
finish them.''

Tough guy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
LTA Says:

Tired Hiker

1) I got nothing to apologize for, unless you took me jacking your name
badly, but IT WAS A JOKE REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE TELL YOU. I figured you'd get it.

AND THEN I SAY:

Dude, I never complained or even mentioned it. If someone banned you for using my username, then I disagree and they should have checked with me before banning you because I thought it was hella funny! Anyway, we'll see you soon LTA. wink

m!$hA
sad is he permanently banned?? i miss him heaps!!!
happy he mentioned me tho...i didnt think he would, an id be sittin here sading!!!! but spear if ur still talkin to him can u say tankyou and that i said hi!!!!

Clovie
how much "perm" is perm ban?
a year? confused

he was funny.

m!$hA
huh (love ya new sig sweety) whats perm??

Clovie
it says it he got perm(i think it is from pernament) ban.

and i'm asking if there is a possibility of him comming back... confused

Tired Hiker
Oh he'll be back. Thay always come back.

BackFire
"I got SOME respect for you. The only other mods I really respect
are Ushgarak, Backfire, Serious Hiker (still can't believe it...), and of
course Raz. All the others I ahve moderate respect for because of something I've said already."

At least some of his statement is genuine stick out tongue It really is too bad he kept at it, the mod staff gave him so many chances to give up his attitude, but he just wouldn't behave. Tis a shame, he was pretty funny.

Tired Hiker
wink

m!$hA
i hope he does yes

dave123
anyone that can be bothered to write over 6,000 characters just to rejoin a forum is sad yes

The Innkeeper
Anybody who writes over 6000 characters to apologise to those he offended means his apology

RagingSilent
Veralidaine - I dunno if you come here anymore or not. Just miss ya

hey, he mentioned mesmile...bunny....aww, i miss him too.....sad

Spider-Girl
I always thought LTA was a kind of goody-good messed I guess not....

The first time I was banned I was scared of getting in trouble! I feel very sorry for the people that get permanetly banned, I feel KMC is place where I can come and chill, hang-out, and make new friends. It's very addicting and I would hate to leave.

I think it was very wrong of that mod to ban him for using TH's name, they should have asked TH first.

lil bitchiness
LTA wasnt banned because he was using TH's name, but because he ignored moderator's warnings even after hes been given plenty of chances to get his act together.

m!$hA
thumb up

The Innkeeper
wink
Still, there will have t be a good reason to reverse the ban
Remember white ladies ban, her B/f started picking out reasons she should be brought back, he was then banned perm too.

Kmc isnt a democracy

But i think i can see lta returning

yerssot

m!$hA
because obviously sword wanted him to post it!

§pearhead
out of the goodness of my heart...seriously, he asked me to, and I don't have it in me to not let him apologize.

m!$hA
aw....love such a good friend arent u sweety!

Korri
lol aw..

Tired Hiker
To know LTA is to love LTA. erm

silver_tears
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
erm

Agent Elrond
I knew him, from a loooooooooooong time ago, back when he joined. He was cool then, then faded over time. Sucks he's gone, but he was given plenty of warnings.

Tired Hiker
To be honest, I never even knew he got banned until I read this apology. I never even read his posts that offended people. I never even saw the warnings. I prefer it that way. I'm going to remember LTA as the funny smart ass that I knew and grew to love. Brotherly love, not butt love. erm

§pearhead
Eh...I'll miss the little psycho...

m!$hA
smile same...but not a brotherly love wink

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

yerssot

Nazgulinthedark
cry i hope ya come back

i didnt think he'd metion me embarrasment

m!$hA
he was gr8 wasnt he!!!

Nazgulinthedark
yes

m!$hA
*wipes tear*.................................crybabywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Nazgulinthedark
weep im gonna miss him

m!$hA
me too..........sad

Nazgulinthedark
sad *sniffle*

§pearhead
Even if I gave you all the money I had, you'd be getting about 3 nickels wink

BadKitty
I guess I should reply to this thread,and clear up something between you and I LTA...first

Trolling is making a post or thread designed to incite someone else to flame. It is considered as bad as flaming itself.

~ thats a very kind thing to say,and I truly appreciate your words.

~ perhaps not,but it landed there just the same.

~ thats not true. if you didn't why would I feel you spit in my face?

~ LTA my personal opinion of you has no bearing on the situation,whether I like you or not is irrelevant. the position you put me in is when you ignore all the warnings mods give you and ignore the conversations the mods have with you on the outcome of ignoring those warning,you put us in the position on having to act on that period.

TH

~ this is true,you never mentioned it. but that is not why he was banned TH.
>on the topic of his name being changed back to LTA was entirely on me. on his last coarse of action that lead to his banning he was using the name Tired Hiker,I requested it be changed back to LTA to ensure you could still be able to use your old user name.nothing more.

~ TH you wouldn't have seen his warning because they are a private matter issued through pm's,they are not something to discussed on the boards.

~BK

Tired Hiker
blink Wow, the powers that be around here are amazing. When I went back to Tired Hiker from Serious Hiker, it was a smooth process without a hitch. I have you to thank for that, BKK. Thank you, and I'm sorry for butting in.

As for LTA, I do miss the little bugger, but if he broke the rules, then he broke the rules. Away with him! cry This is going to hurt me more than you, LTA. But, BE GONE!!! weep

BadKitty
He was your friend TH I understand. I had to reply to you and everyone else that this situation was allot more serious than people realize.
(btw your welcome TH, I was only thinking of you in the name regards)

allot of people like and care for LTA I can appreciate that totally, but to reverse his ban would be unfair to every member of our community that do follow the rules and take them seriously.

I'm sorry but that is really how I feel about the whole thing.

Tired Hiker
This could be worse. Ever see 'Sophie's Choice'? erm

BadKitty
no..isn't that Merell Streep?

Tired Hiker
Yeah! She basically has to choose which one of her children are to be excecuted between her first born daughter and her younger son. I think it's a WW2 flick. Anyway. big grin

Nazgulinthedark
erm

ill miss him, but i guess like TH said, if he broke the rules, he broke the rules

BadKitty
omg thats awful..your right this could be worse stick out tongue

silver_tears
I have more respect for you BK now then ever yes
Not going back on your word even with popular demand thumb up

Tired Hiker
Are your tears really silver or what? erm And if so, how do you do it? confused

silver_tears
By drinking silver coloured water smart

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Dogbert
From LTA:

BKK, the promsie that i wont sock.. Thats the one i didnt break. Im sorry, but i felt TRK wouldnt stop ruining my threads because they were supposedly directed him. I dont blame you for the perma. What I do blame you for is letting a PM through, so now I have 1 unread PM I cant get thru to stick out tongue . joking of course. I want to come back to this place. However, breaking the rules isnt the best way to do it... come on msn more, i still want to talk to u... just not as the person who caused you so much trouble. P.S. [email protected] is my Hotmail Addy and MSN messenger account name

TH, I'll miss ya buddy thumb up

LTA also wants to know why when he was orignially banned it was for seven days

Forcizzle
woah no expression

frodo_dude
who's LTA?

m!$hA
aka swordpoint!

Syren

BadKitty
..you promised you'd behave,you only promised you wouldn't sock any time soon.. confused

my msn hasn't worked in months,it says I am behind a firewall. it seems you have spokes people here if you have questions have them pm me. I don't like to talk about these things on the boards,whether your here or not,it doesn't seem right.

m!$hA
well deep down i know that my sexy matt is listening to what we say *puits one hand on chest*

Mighty Yoda
i'm listening

Fallen Jedi
awww, gonna miss you LTA. sad hope you change your mind and come back.

yerssot
do you have windows XP?

Syren
He can't change his mind and come back, he's permanently banned. More's the pity. I think if it was up to the majority he'd be here now. But it's not, and it wouldn't be fair to grant him a reprieve because he's just another member who did bad, like all the others who have been banned. Unfortunate, but the way it's gotta be cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.